+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sashie - woohoo! Here comes that egg lol. What date will you be testing?

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi446 View Post
    Thanks hon :-) That was what i thought - was that we have it in our bodies pretty much all month - just was hoping if i got a stronger OPK before and a weaker one today that it meant i was getting further away from O. I actually didnt have the OPKs when i 'thought' i Oed this month - so i really have no idea if i did O or not. Gah. All this is doing is making me more frustrated. I think i am just going to do what i said to my DF that i was going to do this morning - and wait until Thursday afternoon (AF is due then) and if i haven't gotten AF by then - i will POAS and see what happens. I just have no self control at all so the closest i will probably get to that is Wednesday I just wish i knew if i Oed - and if i did - when did i O!
    Yep, sounds like you might be moving away from af to me it was mega frustrating not knowing when I Od for me too.

If I ain't utd already, I beeping should be after that effort! Eggy, you're being chased. You better not run!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    @Sashie - woohoo! Here comes that egg lol. What date will you be testing?
    Not sure yet will wait until I get my temp shift and go from there I'm expecting that on Tuesday morning YAY!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    I reckon maybe the tail end of o when you tested. I've heard that everyone is different with lh. Sometimes it can be faint all month. Others get a couple or one test day only. We're you guys dtd back then to have caught your eggy? Hope so!!
    I hope it was the tail end of it, more so because that would make it possible still that i am pg - and it was quite a bit darker than the one i got tonight anyway. Its hard to tell seeing as i didn't have the OPKs earlier in the month. It would just be nice to think that maybe i am only on 6DPO now - so there would still be hope.
    Yup we DTDed - we have only missed two nights out of this whole week - Monday (but i got Saturday and Sunday nights in) and last night. I got the OPK's,pg tests and BBT thermometer on Wednesday - so i should have covered all bases anyway as the week before that i was supposed to O (on CD 14) and we got two days before and the day of that too.

*sigh* its all so confusing when i have no real idea if/when i actually Oed or if i did at all!!! Grrr

Have inserted my chart into my sig if you wanna have a look. Not that there is much to see - have only temped the last few days... Thanks for the help though hon! Still so excited for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Yep, sounds like you might be moving away from af to me it was mega frustrating not knowing when I Od for me too.

If I ain't utd already, I beeping should be after that effort! Eggy, you're being chased. You better not run!

Do you mean moving away from O? LOL! I am so frustrated that i think only you would have a good idea of just how frustrated i am.

*yells* Hear that Eko's Eggy!! There is no point in running. No escape at all for you!! Muahahaha!! (Good job hon!! I really hope it works for you!! )

Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Not sure yet will wait until I get my temp shift and go from there I'm expecting that on Tuesday morning YAY!!!!!!
    Good luck Sashie! That OPK looks very promising! Here's hoping that egg has been well and truly caught - or will be!!

Anyway DF is waiting patiently for me to go and watch CSI miami with him so i should get off here and stop obsessing... Would really like to see more BFPs when i log on tomorrow!! to all! :-)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, moving away from O, go me with the brain farts!!! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mwahaha are you laying down while hubbing? Standing on your head works too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps.. How cool that we're having so many laughs in here that people pop in and say hi. Love it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Suzi446  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Lol - what's been goin on in here tonight. 4 pages of posts lol.

Eko did u get a bfp?

Afm - well a bottle of wine later and I'm a bit ****y (I had a drink for u Kyls) lol. Anyways I'm expecting AF tomorrow - if she doesn't arrive and I get another bfn then I have nfi wats goin on...I'm still getting cramps, bad skin, a bit gassy and am getting some cm - and tmi alert I'm very wet down there....gah I hate this time of month...I just wish AF would hurry up...this is my longest cycle since September last yr
    Ah Tormy, good job on the wines lol. I still have all things crossed for you. This lateness hopefully is a BFP just lurking. I'll be checking on you before work in the morning.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

breez  (18-03-2012),tormyxxx  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, moving away from O, go me with the brain farts!!! Lol.
    brain farts - maybe its a pg symptom!! :-O

:-)