+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 158 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and the box if shame..., hilarious!! Only funny cos i too have one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shackles- see you in April :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @ your box of shame Kyls!! Havent quite gotten that far yet - have been throwing out my various failed POAS efforts for the last few days. I love love love that positive test though!! *hugs* So happy for you!

Eko!! OMG that is sooo a positive OPK!!! Holy crap!! Hope you catch that eggy! Or that you are UTD already and all those stupid pg tests are wrong!!!

AFM - i have a dilemma here... About 4 days ago when i got my IC's in the mail i did a HCG and an OPK. The HCG showed nothing of course (I was only about 7 DPO) but the OPK had a line about half the darkness of the control line on it.
    Tonight (Inspired by Eko's POAS efforts lol) i decided to pee on another Pg test - which i am pretty positive is negative and another OPK in case like Eko - i was missing the boat on Oing. Well the OPK has come up pretty negative as well - i have just looked at it (and i think it is after the 10 minute time frame) and it has come up with a really really faint line,much less faint than the other day. Would it be possible that when i used the OPK a few days ago i was on the end of ovulation? Do these get lighter further away from O or do the lines just disappear completely?
    I guess the question is with an OPK like that a few days ago - could i have Oed much later than i thought i did?? (First month of BCP, so i really dont know where i am at)

So i guess my reason for this in depth rant is - if i had ovulated much later like only 6 days ago for instance instead of 11 it would make sense that i wouldnt be getting any positive pg tests yet. Its just that i do feel something this month - just not sure what!! LOL!

Gah - so sorry for the book!

And just for reference i have attached the OPK pic and the HCG one as well..

IMG_0201.jpgIMG_0197.jpg
    Last edited by Suzi446; 18-03-2012 at 19:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are not only addicts but ENABLERS. Gleefully sharing out poas secrets. Rofl.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi446 View Post
    LOL @ your box of shame Kyls!! Havent quite gotten that far yet - have been throwing out my various failed POAS efforts for the last few days. I love love love that positive test though!! *hugs* So happy for you!

Eko!! OMG that is sooo a positive OPK!!! Holy crap!! Hope you catch that eggy! Or that you are UTD already and all those stupid pg tests are wrong!!!

AFM - i have a dilemma here... About 4 days ago when i got my IC's in the mail i did a HCG and an OPK. The HCG showed nothing of course (I was only about 7 DPO) but the OPK had a line about half the darkness of the control line on it.
    Tonight (Inspired by Eko's POAS efforts lol) i decided to pee on another Pg test - which i am pretty positive is negative and another OPK in case like Eko - i was missing the boat on Oing. Well the OPK has come up pretty negative as well - i have just looked at it (and i think it is after the 10 minute time frame) and it has come up with a really really faint line,much less faint than the other day. Would it be possible that when i used the OPK a few days ago i was on the end of ovulation? Do these get lighter further away from O or do the lines just disappear completely?
    I guess the question is with an OPK like that a few days ago - could i have Oed much later than i thought i did?? (First month of BCP, so i really dont know where i am at)

So i guess my reason for this in depth rant is - if i had ovulated much later like only 6 days ago for instance instead of 11 it would make sense that i wouldnt be getting any positive pg tests yet. Its just that i do feel something this month - just not sure what!! LOL!

Gah - so sorry for the book!

And just for reference i have attached the OPK pic and the HCG one as well..

Attachment 19683Attachment 19684
    I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're asking, but i am of the understanding that a positive OPK must have the text line almost as dark as the control line. Also I think that we can have LH present in our bodies at diff times of the month, hence why the test line has to be super strong to indicate the LH surge before O.

Hope that helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post

lol love the box if shame! ill match it and raise u once i hit that tww

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Grump I'm holding you to that lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Lol Kyls- box of shame. Mine is a sock draw of shame! Where do you ladies who use ic opks get them from? Im getting me some of that action!
    I got mine from Fertility2Family on ebay. The opk's worked awesome.
    I have 4 or 5 hpts left so will test each morning and let you know what dpo it shows up on them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Boost  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're asking, but i am of the understanding that a positive OPK must have the text line almost as dark as the control line. Also I think that we can have LH present in our bodies at diff times of the month, hence why the test line has to be super strong to indicate the LH surge before O.

Hope that helps!

Thanks hon :-) That was what i thought - was that we have it in our bodies pretty much all month - just was hoping if i got a stronger OPK before and a weaker one today that it meant i was getting further away from O. I actually didnt have the OPKs when i 'thought' i Oed this month - so i really have no idea if i did O or not. Gah. All this is doing is making me more frustrated. I think i am just going to do what i said to my DF that i was going to do this morning - and wait until Thursday afternoon (AF is due then) and if i haven't gotten AF by then - i will POAS and see what happens. I just have no self control at all so the closest i will probably get to that is Wednesday I just wish i knew if i Oed - and if i did - when did i O!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies just caught up on the last few hours threads and you really make my day it makes me smile reading all the posts.

Soooo excited for the BFP I get soooo excited when I see them makes me happy for everyone.

Yes I to have a box of shame.....well a bag anyway LOL............

AFM - after my debacle the other day an not know what was going on I did an OPK this evening have been feeling twingy and bloated all day and this is what I got.......soooo excited DH and I have DTD for the last couple of nights and plan the next few as well. I know its not quite positive but thinking it will be tomorrow. Have used pre seed this month so finger crossed..........

photo.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi446 View Post

I reckon maybe the tail end of o when you tested. I've heard that everyone is different with lh. Sometimes it can be faint all month. Others get a couple or one test day only. We're you guys dtd back then to have caught your eggy? Hope so!!