+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 171 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    I'll trade you for my 13 month old who still wakes up 2 times a night and likes to start his day at 5:30 :-)
    Oh, mine starts his day at a similar time. He also refuses to wean from boob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow trying to keep up with everyone. congratulations to everyone with their bubs on the the way. there are so many of us on this thread now. I dont get a chance to jump on that often due to no ME time!! so please dont think i'm rude when i dont do personals to everyone. Im just usually on my phone and trying to remember everyone in my head as i post if i get the chance to post just doesnt happen

Tormy-in answer to your question a few days ago, yes DH works away alot. Usually 3wks on 1 off, but this stint he did 3wks in a new job then went back to his old job so didnt get his 1 wk off and his week off was supposed to be this week we are in now and my O week. arghhh.

AFM heres my stats for the week. I had a + opk on day 12 (not dark but not faint) and definate dark +opk on day 13. Day 14 i did it again and the 2nd line was very faint, i have EWCM on days 12,13&14, nothing that ive noticed today which is day 15. I forgot to temp yesterday but today it was up from 36.5(day13) to 36.8. I'm think day 13/14 was O day?? not sure tho. this is the first time that i've really done the whole temp/opk thing. Im out for this month but hoping DH will be home for next month which if i'm right will be over the easter weekend, thats providing AF arrives on time
    I guess one bonus is there will be no xmas baby, i really didnt want a baby so late in the year. If i get a BFP next month it will be start of Jan, so look out DH you are going to be a very busy boy on your week off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Oh just a heads up, I just found an awesome website with heaps of different calculators on it that can work out O dates, beta hcg calculators... all sorts of things!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/

I've just been checking it out, and it's given me a testing date of the 24th of March instead of the 22nd. I guess I better change my ticker. The tww is going to last 2 days longer. Bugger. Heh.
    That's a great link, thanks very much Eko!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN on the FR. Must have been crazy woman eyes on the IC yesterday. No AF yet either. I need chocolate. Hmm 5.30 too early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    BFN on the FR. Must have been crazy woman eyes on the IC yesterday. No AF yet either. I need chocolate. Hmm 5.30 too early?
    Aw Kyls and tormy that sucks . @Kyls I get crazy woman eyes every time I poas. It's not fair.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Boo ladies! But it ain't over until AF sings! And 5:30 is definitely NOT too early to eat chocolate!

I didn't poas this morning and it's all thanks to that website that I posted the link of. The O calculator and pregnancy testing date calculator have saved my sanity. When I used it, it showed me exactly how likely I am to get a positive day by day. I already KNEW that it was another week until I'd get a positive, but I kept hoping that it might happen anyway.

Looking at the PTD calculator showed me just how silly that idea was! Now I can calmly not poas, because I've seen the likelihood of getting a bfp in black and white. I know someone posted the percentages based on O date, but I didn't (and still don't) know my actual O date. The estimator gave me a better idea and seeing things like "It's far too early to test yet!" have given me my sanity back.

Thank goodness for whoever created it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

boys boys boys  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great website! Been looking at it this morning on my iPhone whilst stuck on the toilet... three times since I woke up at 7:50am :/

I've seriously either developed diabetes over night, coming down with a really bad flu or I'm going to get a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That website is good. The chinese predicter says that if i am utd this month since i'm 32 it'll be a boy lol. Woot woot.
    Just read the instructions now for the fr and i didn't leave it long enough before i checked. Then i went back to bed.
    It says test anytime.. And i have three lol. 2 left. Should i do it again? Hi my name is Kylie and I am a poas addict.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Another bfn this morning. And still no AF...I'm guessing AF will arrive tomorrow...

We're having some mates over tonight so I think I'll be having a few wines .
    Boo that sucks there too. Lol at us. We were up at the same time poas-ing. Have a few wines for me this arvo.

I'm eating Adriano Zumbo chocolate right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    11DPO and BFN for me this morning too - has depressed me a bit - but i will get over it. Not going to test again until Thursday at least (I say that now LMAO) its just becoming stupid because nothing is showing up. I very much doubt i am pg - even though i have a whole host of symptoms and unexplained things that have been happening constantly after O. I am just going to try to be patient and not test until at least Thursday afternoon. If AF is coming she should arrive on Thursday morning - its usually morning time from memory.
    I know this is only our first month trying - but i feel a bit cheated. I think its because i got pregnant 2/4 of my other pregnancies first time trying, but i have to remember that i am 8 yrs older than i was when i fell last time - and i have a different partner. All these things just go around in my head. And boy have i ever been a b**ch this last week! Totally went off at DF for playing the computer with his mate until late last night (He had been on it for a good part of the day as well though.) Its really not like me to be so over the top about stuff.

Excuse me if i miss anyone in personals - my brain is broken this morning lol

Eko - Good on you for holding out to test for that long. I think that is an awesome idea.

Kyls - Boo to the BFN for you this morning too - and enjoy your choccie!!

Tormy - Boo to your BFN too!! Have a few drinks for me as well please - but remember it aint over till the witch is here! *hugs*

Boost - I will swap you the 20 month old for a bad tempered teenager who doesn't know when to shut up I wish she was still that young!!

to all - and hopefully we see a lot more BFP's in here this week!!