+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sashie – That sounds really strange, but almost EXACTLY like me at the moment. I'm all over the shop, everything is out of whack. It's sooooo frustrating. 20 days sounds like a very short cycle, but perhaps it's just your body getting used to your naturopath's pills?

Boost – That's kind of exciting though, it means that you'll get to have time to yourself where it's just you that knows and no one else in the world! Very exciting .

Kyls – Don't worry. I'm feeling much the same at the moment. I tried so hard not to poas but this morning I just couldn't help myself . But I have an excuse, honest I do! I really really hope that was a faint line that you saw, you have to tell us the very instant you do that FR test, or I will hunt you down and... Actually, I got nothin'. Just do it so I don't have to get creative, yes?

Tuilelaith – I honestly can't remember with DS because I wasn't actually on the look out for symptoms. I seem to remember them being sore when I got my bfp though, and I think I was about 4-5 weeks pregnant at that stage. Could have been earlier though.

I'm hoping the same as you, my breasts have been sore for over two weeks now. That's definitely out of the ordinary for me, but my cycles seem to be a bit all over the place at the moment so who knows.

AFM, everything's gone haywire. I'm back to having EWCM after 4-5 days of creamy. Craving lemonade a lot (I don't LIKE lemonade, and it HAS to be Sprite. If it's 'real' flavoured lemonade it just doesn't cut it). Sore boobs. TERRIBLE skin. Cervix has done a runner. Moody as a nanna who's just found out her hairdresser is out of blue rinse. And (and this is NOT me, EVER...) I had a *eh hem* sexy dream last night! I very rarely dream, but for the last week I've been regularly having vivid dreams. Not sexy ones, just random, normal, but very vivid dreams.

I don't remember last night's dream, but I remember waking up and being rather shocked and thinking that DH must have just had his way with me while I was asleep! Of course I roll over to see if he maybe had been 'up to something' while I was asleep, but he was flat on his back snoring like a champ. So either my body has some seriously messed up hormones going through it, or well... I don't know what else! It was honestly the weirdest thing ever. I mean hell, I've been woken up much nastier ways in the past, I'm certainly not complaining. It was just odd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Let the games begin! Hope my pic uploaded (haven't added one before).

Cd14 is he darkest OPK like - still not 100% as dark as test line but pretty close. So much EWCM on CD14-15 that I think I went down a pants size!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and good luck to those trying next cycle :-)
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please add me (hesitantly) for the 23rd march. Lurking thread. Don't have much hope but what the hey

I think I'm about 7dpo. So hopefully I'll be safe testing in 6 days time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    Oh no! Is that for o or your bfp? When will he be back after that?
    My bfp! I'll have to come and tell you ladies because DS won't care and DH will be unreachable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    As usual...each Saturday I post how sorry I am for not responding! And this week it's no different! I think I am in the two week wait now.......had really wet cm Monday to Wednesday and then ECM (not heaps but enough to know what it was) Thursday and Friday....DDT Monday, Thursday and Friday so fingers crossed. Cm has all but disappeared so I think I ovulated yesterday.....thinking I should of DTd tuesday and Wednesday but we were both shattered.....anyway we will see!

We bought a new car today! Yah! So at least if I am not utd I will be happy!

Already on symptom look out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyofbella View Post
    Hi all
    well I'm out...af turned up today. Not very heavy but def there. Boo.
    I'm sorry mummy, darn witch always shows up when she's not welcome *hugs*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh just a heads up, I just found an awesome website with heaps of different calculators on it that can work out O dates, beta hcg calculators... all sorts of things!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/

I've just been checking it out, and it's given me a testing date of the 24th of March instead of the 22nd. I guess I better change my ticker. The tww is going to last 2 days longer. Bugger. Heh.
    Last edited by Eko; 17-03-2012 at 19:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howzit ladies,

Just a quick check-in before we hit a 2yr old party! POAS this morning and still BFN so I am not 100% convinced that how I am feeling is just me not being well. We are on CD15 today, did the BD this morning but still don't feel like I am O'ing. Cervix is still real high, have to use longest finger and really stretch to feel it... Can't tell if its open or soft. Hmmmm... Anyway, will DTD tomorrow night again and see how we go. Maybe I am going to O late this month.

Anyway, big hugs to all... And lots of baby dust.

P.S. The saying 'Root and Blow' comes from Oz, all my colleagues used to say it. Here in South Africa everyone cracks up when I say it so was surprised you ladies enjoyed it so much! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone want a 20 month old boy, who is refusing to sleep, and saying ball and book constantly? He is very cute and can wee on thetoilet. I'll even throw in his vast pyjama collection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Anyone want a 20 month old boy, who is refusing to sleep, and saying ball and book constantly? He is very cute and can wee on thetoilet. I'll even throw in his vast pyjama collection.
    I'll trade you for my 13 month old who still wakes up 2 times a night and likes to start his day at 5:30 :-)