+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN here too Tormy. 4am is about as morning as my bladder gets.
    I only have IC's left here now so will buy a frer later today. Fx for us both love that the witch wont arrive. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyTot View Post
    Congrats Nemo and Fx to everyone that AF stays away!

Sitting at the hair dresser having a 'root and blow'

Cd14 today, usually have distinct O cramping by now and still nothing. I plan to poas tomorrow morning to hopefully get a BFP or rule put pg from the last cycle. Will let you all know the outcome.

Have a good one x
    Lmao root and blow. Good luck for tomorrow morning! Big hugs.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyTot View Post
    Sitting at the hair dresser having a 'root and blow'
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *chokecough* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry, that really got me. DH thinks I'm mad because I started choke-snorting lmfao.
    I decided to go a little retail therapy this morning. Bought some new shoes online. Hoping that it proves to be a jinxer and that I'll turn up utd because I can't wear heals to save myself when I'm pg. *grin*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kyls - I got quite crampy in the week leading up to AF... Making me think she was going to come early. Then few days before AF was due cramping stopped... But I had no other symptoms. Plus I just bought those first response preggo tests and did an afternoon test, not even morning... Lines Showed up straight away, mind you I was 4 days late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry for being a bit MIA lately been hectic at work. Have caught up on the mountain of posts now.

BIG congratulations to the ladies with the BFP's

EKO - your posts are a cracker was laughing my head off as I was reading them DH thought I had lost the plot

AFM - aggghhhh I have no idea whats going on here I was thinking my body was gearing up to O. Woke up this morning to a gush of blood that looks suspiciously like AF Had some cramping a couple of days ago and generally felt yucky but thats about it doesn't feel like AF. TMI - my cervix is really high today to so who knows

Has been a weird cycle I got what looked like EWCM on CD9 but not 100% sure. I don't believe I have ovulated this month at all I'm hoping it has something to do with the pills my naturopath has me on and its my body regulating.

If it is AF that makes me CD20 today thats such a short cycle anyone else had this sort of thing?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeek! I just realised when I poas next month, hubby will be away on a boy's trip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Eeeek! I just realised when I poas next month, hubby will be away on a boy's trip!
    Oh no! Is that for o or your bfp? When will he be back after that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldnt help myself and just POAS again. Sheesh i know hopeless right? But I think maybe there might be a super faint line! And on an ic too. Omg have to go the chemist but dd1 and i are on our way to annie in sydney. Lol. Chemist on the way i think. But i SOLEMNLY PROMISE to wait until morning. Rahhh! Freaking out! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon ladies
    How early do you think is normal for your boobs to start hurting?

"O" day should have been around Wednesday for me... and since last night my boobs have been tender! I don't want to get too excited because I know this can happen with AF too (urgh!)... but considering she's not expected till 25th onwards and it's only the 17th...

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    well I'm out...af turned up today. Not very heavy but def there. Boo.