+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well im supposed to be abstaining now till o+12 but after 4 days with no fun Dh and i couldn't take it anymore lol. so im cd 12 and usually o more around cd19 but its quite random so who knows? will try to hold out again cause i could still get 7 days without in before o but im not making any promises

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. Good luck Grumpy. The no fun bit of ttc is nearly as bad as the tww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qwerty - Congrats hon! Well done, so pleased for you! Hope its a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Eko - the trying part is the best part isnt it? I have been trying to stay calm, seems to be when people just throw the decision to fate for that month that they turn up pregnant. I can try!! LOL!!

Boost - So glad you have a plan hon... *hugs* Hopefully this next month is your month!!

Tormy - I know! This whole symptom spotting thing is not helping with me trying to be calm and positive!! LOL! I hope there is no AF coming tomorrow for you!! It will be a BFP not a BFN

Thanks for that list of %'s. Gives me hope that even though i am an early tester - that i am in with a chance lol

Bubby - Thanks for that link! So cool!

Jelllytot - Hang in there hon, sending heaps of *Babydust* your way and i hope that your icky diarrhea stops soon too! FYI - i think any sort of stomach upset can be a pg symptom... I hope you are Oing though! Sounds like you are.

Peasmum - i hope you are feeling better soon and that cold doesnt come on too bad. I hope you caught the eggie too! *babydust*

MummyofBella - i really hope the witch stays away from you tomorrow, so sorry about your BFN

Grumpy - i think the main thing in this is to have fun... *babydust* to you hon...

AFM - Took a test this morning and had posted it here - but it really does look different in RL so i took it out of the post. Will try again tomorrow.
    Still symptom spotting like mad so i wont bother ya'll with them - seeing as i have no idea what is in my head and what isnt!! LOL!
    Started charting properly doing temps yesterday and there was a huge jump in my temp between yesterday and today. 36.21 yesterday and 36.43 today. I guess i just wait and see what tomorrow brings.

to everyone!!
    Last edited by Suzi446; 16-03-2012 at 12:00.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi446 For This Useful Post:

Boost  (16-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time TTC for me and DP. AF expected 25th March... promised DP I wouldn't test until 1st April. Feel like I'm going insane already!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Going totally crazy...

First time TTC for me and DP. AF expected 25th March... promised DP I wouldn't test until 1st April. Feel like I'm going insane already!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Afm - I'm still having lots of tummy cramps and I had a dizzy spell last night whilst I was doin the ironing. Also I've just realised that this cycle is longer then my last one. Last cycle I got AF on cd38 - which is what I am today. So if AF shows up I'm goin to b annoyed as my cycles were getting shorter (40, 39 then 37)...we'll see what happens this weekend I guess.
    Oh Tormy!! Fx that the longer cycle is just waiting to give you a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuilelaith View Post
    Lol welcome to our insanity. Good luck holding out for testing. Might not help being so close to some poas-aholics lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's this for a pos opk?? Bring on o in about 12 hours, here's hoping i can convince dh to let me pounce on him when i get home from work tonight lol!! welcome to more newbies!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    uploadfromtaptalk1331873734508.jpg
    Here's the pic, don't think it worked on last post...
    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo woo breez! Enjoy yourself tonight. Break out some fancy nickers under the work clothes and hubby will be pouncing on you and your o hormones lol.