+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    My hcg was zero. So I start Provera tomorrow for 7 days. Af to arrive 4 days later (approx). Clomid on day 2-6 of AF. O approx CD 12-16. Hoooooooray! A plan! Control!!
    So good to see some control Boost. Bring on the next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw http://www.msichicago.org/whats-here...y/interactive/ today and thought it was pretty cool.
    Drag the thing back to the left (first tri) then hit the play button.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I first saw it, I thought the baby was holding an umbrella lol
    Funny how the body looks so different from before and after. Scroll back and forth like I did, or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for bfps today boost - boo that you are not utd but yay for having a plan! Good luck hun! afm - yay!! Finally a faint line on an opk tonight i know, i know, your probably thinking this woman is getting all crazy over an opk line lol but i was starting to think i wasn't going to o this time round!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubby that is such a great site!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry been MIA today... Its been a hectic one!

Congrats to all the BFP's, such an exciting time! Boost, so pleased you finally have a plan and welcome to all the newbies.

AFM - feeling pretty normal except for this weird tweaking in my uterus and I still have a serious case of TMI diahorea (that's more than 10 days... Real gross!). Is diahorea a pg symptom?
    Anyway, I am CD13 ...DH and I did the BD last night and lay with my hips elevated for 5 min... DH is away again tonight so will either BD tomorrow night of Sat morning. I just really don't feel like I am O'ing I did a self exam last night and I am very high, soft and slimy. I am hating my body right now! Ok... My rant is over, thanks for listening ladies.

Have a good one, x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jelly Tot

Of course it's you on the same CD as me! Sorry I had forgotten. I must get on the computer & read this thread properly. Gets a bit hard to keep up on the phone. Cd14 for us today, just about in the tww now!

So CD14 here for me. Had an almost pos opk on CD 12 but then a negative one yesterday on CD13! Also, cm seems to have gone missing too. So I'm unsure if I o'd on CD13 or if maybe ovulation hasn't happened yet. Hubby & I BD on Cd11 & 12 but not last night due to DS sleeping not very soundly bw us in bed, so I hope we caught eggy, if I have o'd.
    Getting a rotten cold too, so I'm going to slink off and feel sorry for myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo! Still a bfn! So af is due tomorrow I think. So looks like she's on the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. Peed on three different types of tests this morning. Just cause it was POSSIBLE to get a positive. All BFN. Will try again tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol and hugs kyls sound like the sort of thing id do

tormy hugs and that's interesting. I've always found im someone who gets the.bfp more around cd 12/15

mummyofbella also hugs
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub