+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Boost - OMG. I can totally understand why she said that though - a little side story from me now - I was away at Peacefest a month or so back and there was a little person there, about 8 or 9ish. I was so sure it was a boy that i said it to the child and it turned out to be a GIRL!! OMG. Foot in mouth syndrome. This girl looked soooo much like a boy - and was dressed like one - short hair - even facial features like a boy! I was so surprised and embarrassed... So next time i think i will not try to pick girl or boy - i will just call them dear or darling lmao

Congrats Hopefully! I read in the other thread that you are at the DRs now - Good luck hon!! It looks positive to me!! *hugs* Cant wait for more news!!

AFM - nothing much going on - trying to stop symptom spotting so i wont be disappointed when AF arrives next week - but its hard I know i shouldnt be getting excited with it being the first month of trying and all - but i fell with two of my others on the first month - just i am so much older now that i dont think it could possibly happen and i keep being worried that something is wrong with me. I know - stupid,stupid. I just want a baby with DF so much - *sigh*

to all waiting to test - I hope this is our month!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi446 For This Useful Post:

Boost  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Ladies - I am an old member but re-registered as I don't want anyone to know who I am!

Just wanted to say I have been stalking this thread this month. Previous months I would post but wanted to give myself a break (I still read like crazy though!).

Anyway, 14dpo today and don't feel any different to usual (AF due today or tomorrow). I held off until today and tested - positive! I honestly can't believe it as I don't feel any different. I even convinced myself I was out this month and had a few more drinks than I should have on Fri night! Just wanted to say don't lose hope! We have been trying since Feb last year - so very happy!

Baby dust for all!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Hey Ladies - I am an old member but re-registered as I don't want anyone to know who I am!

Just wanted to say I have been stalking this thread this month. Previous months I would post but wanted to give myself a break (I still read like crazy though!).

Anyway, 14dpo today and don't feel any different to usual (AF due today or tomorrow). I held off until today and tested - positive! I honestly can't believe it as I don't feel any different. I even convinced myself I was out this month and had a few more drinks than I should have on Fri night! Just wanted to say don't lose hope! We have been trying since Feb last year - so very happy!

Baby dust for all!!!!!
    Woo hoooo! Congrats hun! We are 1 day apart! =D we've been trying since jan last year so I know EXACTLY how you must be feeling right now! I gave myself the day off work and am floating around at the shopping centre in my own little blissful headspace! Every 5 mins I get a tremor of terror that this might not work out but I'm trying not to think about it too much!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully 2011 For This Useful Post:

Qwerty  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bella - lol 3 is great for a week. Massive Poasaholic here. Have a box of ic's that is now half empty lol and i'm only 9dpo. Maybe tomorrow lol.
    @jacqui - sorry bout AF. I'm still gonna try in April if Af comes. So maybe xmas bubbas together?
    @dancingtren - i am in awe of your strength. The call of the pregnancy tests is not ine many of us here cab resist lol.
    @ nemo - heheeee! Exciting. Can't wait to see what comes up tomorrow.
    @hopefully and qwerty - congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afm - dont feel at all utd other than the headaches each morning but still piddling on sticks like mad woman.
    Lotsa baby to everyone. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the hell is going on??? Why am I getting so many positives? I am back to being a dessert down there.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lollie are they OPKS? Sorry new to TTC! Hmm Our bodies are very weird

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

I am driving myself crazy with the 2WW!! I literally have the box of PTs beside me and keep reading the instructions like they are going to tell me I can test earlier haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akeastall View Post
    @Lollie are they OPKS? Sorry new to TTC! Hmm Our bodies are very weird

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

I am driving myself crazy with the 2WW!! I literally have the box of PTs beside me and keep reading the instructions like they are going to tell me I can test earlier haha
    Yeah they are opks. I am so confused.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    Yeah they are opks. I am so confused.
    Sometimes a positive can run over several days, it all has to do with what your body decides to do that particular cycle. Apparently it's not uncommon
    The recommendation that I was given is that when you get a surge, you bd. Mostly because the first positive is most often (although not always) the closest to when you're about to O.

AFM, not a lot to say really. Bit vague lately. Got that gut feeling it isn't happening this cycle, but I've actually come to the conclusion that that's ok because it's only 3 weeks until we can try again And I do like the trying part, that's a big bonus. Hahahahahaha!

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hcg was zero. So I start Provera tomorrow for 7 days. Af to arrive 4 days later (approx). Clomid on day 2-6 of AF. O approx CD 12-16. Hoooooooray! A plan! Control!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (15-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    My hcg was zero. So I start Provera tomorrow for 7 days. Af to arrive 4 days later (approx). Clomid on day 2-6 of AF. O approx CD 12-16. Hoooooooray! A plan! Control!!
    That's fantastic news Boost! You must be stoked to have a game plan Let us know how you go .