+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. AF arrived yesterday so now we try for a Xmas bubba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im not testing yet, 7 dpo and refusing to think about the preg tests in my bathroom cupboard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am officially late... AF was due Tuesday... Haven't tested yet but told myself if nothing still tomorrow then I will test... Had quite heavy cramping last week so actually thought AF was going to be early... But cramps are gone now and still no AF... No other symptoms really... Tender breasts but not really bad... So yeah just don't feel like I'm Utd... All very strange...

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH. MY. GOD. I think I just got my first BFP. Ohmygod. Ohmygod.
    Please tell me this isn't an evap line!! I've never had one in this whole batch of ICs. Also it is darker IRL than on this stick. Ohmygod =O This is the first month I haven't symptom spotted, I was sure it wasnt my month!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay! congratulations hopefully

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

Hopefully 2011  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think it could be positive - how many dpo are you? do you have any other tests other than IC to use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    i think it could be positive - how many dpo are you? do you have any other tests other than IC to use?
    It's darker IRL than the photo...I'm 13DPO. I'm going to the shops to get a FRER RIGHT NOW! =D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaay Hopefully!! Can I tell you guys an odd story? I was in the chemist with ds today. He is a real boy- has a very boyish face, spiky hair and I dress him in polo shirts etc. Anyway, this lady- maybe 60,says to me 'your son or daughter is very cute'. Son or daughter! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Yaay Hopefully!! Can I tell you guys an odd story? I was in the chemist with ds today. He is a real boy- has a very boyish face, spiky hair and I dress him in polo shirts etc. Anyway, this lady- maybe 60,says to me 'your son or daughter is very cute'. Son or daughter! Haha.
    Haha! I love that the lady covered her bases...rather than take a punt on gender shes thrown them both! Bless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully 2011 View Post
    OH. MY. GOD. I think I just got my first BFP. Ohmygod. Ohmygod.
    Please tell me this isn't an evap line!! I've never had one in this whole batch of ICs. Also it is darker IRL than on this stick. Ohmygod =O This is the first month I haven't symptom spotted, I was sure it wasnt my month!
    That's a positive!!!! Yay for another bfp!! Congrats hun! Confused...not sure if i am going to ovulate this cycle, was due to o yesterday but have barely got a faint line on an opk let alone a positive hoping its just a little bit late this cycle??? Very not normal for me though :s

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub