+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hooray for the BFP, angel!!!

I'm out for March. AF arrived and I still have seriously sore boobs for the first time ever, but the lady has sung ... again. Do you gals mind if I hang around for a while? I don't want to move away yet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I've been a bit MIA lately, just never seem to have the time for anything.
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1331711266.817962.jpg
    Don't know if this has worked but just did opk and this is the result, sad part is hubby was supposed to be home all week but now he won't be home for another 3wks so there goes my TTC for this month :-( I've had my little cry, I was so sure it would work this month but now we will never know.
    I'll go back and read over the last few days when ds goes to bed and respond to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Lovely Ladies,

Hope you are all well and having a good Wednesday arvie

@ Angel ~ CONGRATULATIONS hun, what fantastic news! Don't stress about your parents, I am sure they will be over the moon.

@ Suzi ~ Good luck with this month, I am also all over the place and not sure what my body is doing! Thanks for your comments about the CM... I usually have good supply of CM around O just never really noticed what its like a few days before. With my DS everything happened like clockwork... CM, O cramping, DTD, Implantation Cramping and a BFP on CD29. I knew I was pregnant 10 days before I tested, so I guess I am expecting the same this time around.

@ Kyls ~ hows the headache... hoping its BFP signs!

@ Jazzitup ~ welcome, this is a great place to hang out and chat! Good luck with your TTC journey.

@ tormy ~ Fx AF doesn't arrive!

@ Boost ~ I have zoomed in and don't see anything So sorry hun! What day are you on again?

@ akeastall ~ Good luck with your TTC journey!

@ Eko ~ Sorry to hear you are feeling blah! How long have you been trying?

@ peasmum ~ It's me... I am on CD12, well I think I am! No real CM yet tho.. what about you, any O symptoms yet? DH is home tonight so plan to chuck him on the bed and dtd just in case... will dtd on Friday and Sunday too!
    Apologies if I have missed anyone - hope you are all well and all around.

AFM ~ nothing exciting to report... feel rather boring this month. Today, besides feeling constipated I feel 100% normal. No O symptoms or anything, starting to worry I am not going to O this month and DH doesn't want me to test. Doing my head in I tell you... this guessing game.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peasmum View Post
    EKO - I'm sorry you're feeling down about this month. What CD are you up to now? Sorry I've forgotten where everyone is up to. Don't write this month off just yet. When I was pregnant with my DS, I had a blood test at docs for other reasons & she checked for pregnancy too but it was negative. A week later I got my BFP! No early signs at all, just a late period.
    I'm at CD20, so if I Od at the normal average, I'm still to early to test. I was just pretty much convinced that I Od early because I had symptoms that I only get when pregnant. *shrug* I've got until the 22nd to test but I'm just not feeling it at the moment.
    Having a bit of a sooky "Woe is me" moment. I'll be fine in the morning. *chuckle*.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyTot View Post
    @ Eko ~ Sorry to hear you are feeling blah! How long have you been trying?
    Ha! First cycle! Hence the "I'll get over it" attitude that I'm trying to foster lmao. I'd understand if It was 6 months or more, but one month? GET OVER IT WOMAN!
    It's just frustrating because the longer it takes the more chance that due to work circumstances we'll probably have to stop ttc for over a year if not closer to 2 years if I don't conceive by the end of April at the latest.
    Given that we only started to ttc this month, having a limit of the end of NEXT month is a tiny bit stressful. Buuuuuut I'll get there . Just having a sookits-la-la day I think.

Poor me. Waa waa, whinge whine moan.
    Ok there I'm done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!
    Great to see a bfp today and some pos opks....yay!
    got to love this waiting around...waiting ...waiting... Waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the BFP's & FX for everyone still to test!

This is my first cycle of using OPKs. Got a very clear POS tonight
    BD'd last night, will hopefully tonight as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFP and welcome to the newbies!!

Boost: I can see something as well. Hopefully this mornings is darker for you! I will be anxiously waiting!!

AFM: Cd29 ( I have longer cycles)
    Could be anywhere from 8-10 DPO and AF is due next week. I'm tired, like bodily tired. My boobs are sore but not overly sore although I didn't really have sore boobs at the start with DD. and i have a sore back which i normally get like hours before af comes but its way to early for that.
    my cm is... I wouldnt say EW but still stretchy.

So thats my possible imaginary symptoms lol I have done three IC tests over five day period... Bfn of course.
    Yes I know its probably to early to test with IC but I am a serial POAS offender.
    I'm stoked I only manage to pee on three this week!!

!!babydust!! to you all.

I hate waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tormy-
    AFM- Im not poas-ing. It makes me too crazy. I'll just have my hcg bloods today, as planned and go from there. DS has an ear infection so Im exhausted from lack of sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning. hoping to see some bfps today

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub