+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats angel!!! thats fantastic, wish you all the best for your pregnancy.

There are lots of videos on youtube of people telling their parents, you may get some ideas from there. I watched one the other day that was really cute, they made a cake with one pink layer & the other blue The reaction when the ¨grandma to be¨ cut the cake was priceless

for everyone else still to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post

suzi - how many dpo will u be on the 22nd?
    I will be 15 DPO - i.e its the date my AF is due. I know - I probably could test about Monday 19th with pretty good results - i would be approximately 12 DPO by then- but because this is my first cycle off the pill i really don't know when i Oed - if i did at all - so the 22nd will account for late O, late Implantation etc.
    I plan to temp next month, if my BBT thermometer ever gets here and use OPK's so i should have a better idea of it then.

So sorry about your spotting hon - i hope it stops for you!

Kyls - I hope your headache is a symptom too! for a BFP!! :-)

Boost - I sure hope it is a sign - personally i tend to read more into mine than people say i should it is a sign though!

MrsSJ - I hope this is your month too! and

Jellytot - I think CM producing is more so in some women than others. I tend to not produce too much - i am going to try Evening Primrose Oil next month to see if that helps with making more. I have heard that it does.
    As for being pregnant and not knowing it - the only time i have had that was with my second DD. We were trying - but i forgot that we were and i was about 8 weeks pg when i finally realized i had missed 2 periods. I wish i could be that busy and forget now! I cant say i really had any symptoms even through the rest of the pregnancy - and even my labor came on when i wasn't expecting it and i had no pain right up until the last hour and a half when they broke my waters. Pity she wasn't as well behaved now! Mind you that was 14 years ago - so i really wouldn't remember even if i had any symptoms anyway.. lol

breez - Glad you don't have PCOS! Not sure on the retroverted uterus thing though - i have heard of it - here is a link http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/b...ed_uterus?open
    It says in there it shouldn't affect a woman's fertility though, which is great.

Angel89xo - OMG - so happy for you! Thats awesome hon!! Good luck on telling the parents - i am not extremely creative.. You could Google it i guess and find some ideas?

AFM - feeling bloated still this morning - and i think i have had a twinge of nausea this morning but it could all be in my head. Just go between feeling pregnant and being determined that i am not. *sigh* 7DPO today - so long to wait still!!

to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm new to this forum and it's so great to know that I'm not the only one feeling impatient, frustrated and emotional while TTC!!! We have a gorgeous 15 month old and have just started TTC #2. I'm CD 4 so a long way to go for me but look forward to sharing the journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks suzi i will check out that link...glad that it shouldn't cause any probs with fertility!! Phew! Good luck with the epo, its certainly working for me lol.
    Jazz, welcome to our little crazy ttc family

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok- get your glasses out and your zoom in fingers ready. Can anyone see anything on this FRER? It's midday wee and test is less than 5 mins old. Do tell me if you can't see anything- I have been known to imagine lines before....
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Ok- get your glasses out and your zoom in fingers ready. Can anyone see anything on this FRER? It's midday wee and test is less than 5 mins old. Do tell me if you can't see anything- I have been known to imagine lines before....
    Sorry Hun, I cant see a second line either but I'm also on my phone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSJ For This Useful Post:

Boost  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry boost I can´t see the line either ... heres hoping im just blind!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emmaw20 For This Useful Post:

Boost  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Boost! I can't even see the pic on my phone. Will log onto lappy when I get home and check! So excited though. Bring on that BFP!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Boost  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't apologise! I need slapping when it comes to hpts! I stare at them til I can't see them any more. I always need someone else to check them.
    Oh, wow the picture quality is horrible on here! I can't see anything on this either. My phone is heaps clearer.
    Last edited by Boost; 14-03-2012 at 13:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just zooming in on my phone I can actually see a faint line, more so on the left side of the pic, def try with fmu tomorrow goodluck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emmaw20 For This Useful Post:

Boost  (14-03-2012)