+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Indeed you are correct. Noted and adjusted . I'd love to be able to blame it on baby brain but... STUPID BODY!!!
    Hahaha.
    Orders for BFPs being taken now. Step right up and get your shiny stick to pee on! Ewww... That didn't sound right. Never mind. I think I'm about to loose it anyway so please excuse the drool .
    Sorry i feel bad that i pointed it out - but i was sure that was what you meant anyway...

LMAO at blaming it on baby brain though - i wish i could blame all of my brain farts from the whole last week on baby brain!!
    Including the very nauseous/about to throw up feeling i have after attempting to eat half my tea. I feel so crappy and am talking myself out of actually throwing up! I really hope its a good sign and not that i just hate my DF's dad's partners cooking!! (If you could follow any of that lmao)

If those shiny sticks you are giving out are guaranteed to produce BFP's i will take one for sure!!

*slinks out of thread hoping Big Bang Theory can take her mind off feeling sick*

to everyone!!

Angelini - definitely boo to the spotting. *hugs* hon, i hope it sorts itself out for you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JellyTot- sorry. I only know about making boys. :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow there is some crazy stuff going on in here! @Eko - yes thanks I'll take a magic piddle stick lol.
    Been at work again today so totally out of the loop. Kids have been feral all evening and now my heads killing me. But wait! That might be a symptom! Better go poas. Night ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know we think cervix tracking is crazy voodoo... But mine is low and soft. No AF soon for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I've been a bit MIA dd has a horrible cold ATM which is keeping me busy. I've been trying to read along.

Good luck to all in the tww and those still waiting to o.

Afm - cd 26, normally 39 day cycles. I believe I'm 6dpo. Going by my cm that is, which means I o'd early! Fingers crossed this is our month!!

Baby dust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick Q...

My CM is just about non-existant but according to the online O Calculator my most fertile time is between Thursday and Sunday (thats if the 2 days of bleeding was really my AF). Surely I should already have some CM producing going on?

Also, how many of you were pregnant for some time without knowing...?

Do you think we are all driving ourselves mad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko - you just have a magical way with words! Love it! If only our bodies did as they were told life would be much better Im sure lol i remembered to do an opk today, and i must be o'ing a nite late this cycle as it was only a faint line! So maybe in another day or two. Also got my results back from my u/s today...i have a retroverted uterus...wtf does that mean??? Also a whole heap of other stuff on the report that i wouldn't have the foggiest idea of what they mean either :s :s :s no evidence of pcos which is good hopefully all you lovely ladies get your bfp soon!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant!

Hi Guys,

I have just tested this morning after convincing myself I wasn't, and saw the 2 lines appear within 30 seconds. I'm so excited I just had to share. This is our 3rd month ttc so I gues 3rd times a charm? Due date if all goes to plan is 20 November :-)

The only symptom I've had recently 'different' to normal cycle has been much bigger and sore boobs. So I was sure it was just normal stuff and not pregnant. I've even had cramps over the last 2 days so was expecting AF yesterday. Anywho.

We have nicknamed bubs already and are ever so excited. Any tips for telling parents? I'm young(ish) and not married yet (5th May bummber about not being able to drink at my wedding though...lol). My folks will flip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel89xo View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have just tested this morning after convincing myself I wasn't, and saw the 2 lines appear within 30 seconds. I'm so excited I just had to share. This is our 3rd month ttc so I gues 3rd times a charm? Due date if all goes to plan is 20 November :-)

The only symptom I've had recently 'different' to normal cycle has been much bigger and sore boobs. So I was sure it was just normal stuff and not pregnant. I've even had cramps over the last 2 days so was expecting AF yesterday. Anywho.

We have nicknamed bubs already and are ever so excited. Any tips for telling parents? I'm young(ish) and not married yet (5th May bummber about not being able to drink at my wedding though...lol). My folks will flip!
    OMG!!! WooooHoooo!!! BFP Happy Dance! That is just fantastic. Made my morning reading that. Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Congrats angel!!! as for telling parents, Im sure it wouldn't be too hard and Im sure they would be very happy for you!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub