+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Still no AF I'm guessing?
    No! But am totally getting every single symptom I had with DS- including fainting, dizziness and vomiting. Its infuriating because I have no idea if/when I ovulated so no idea when to test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaw20 View Post
    slowly going insane .....
    this tww is killing me, I just want to know if im pregnant now !!!!!!!

are you still entitled to maternity leave if you havent been employed by your current employer for 12 months or more??

goodluck to everyone
    Depends on your employer Emma. If their regulations state 12 months then even if you've worked for 11 months you wouldn't be entitled. You would however qualify for the federally funded parental scheme of 18 weeks paid leave.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Our little nemo For This Useful Post:

emmaw20  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tormy- Im not sure what day I am. I had a chemical pregnancy about 5-6 weeks ago, so not sure if I count that bleed as a period or not. I usually cycle 105 days and O day 91. If I don't count the chem as a period, Im CD 56....
    See my frustration???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right. Had enough, rang my FS and he's writing me a hcg blood test slip so I can start Provera and Clomid with a clear mind. No more mucking around.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eh hem.

Dear bodies.

I've decided that on behalf of all of us here today, I would be the one to speak up and be heard. Not that everyone else here isn't capable of doing so you understand. It's just that I've been known to be the noisy one and whilst sometimes I find it difficult to be serious, I feel the need to take one on the chin and be the squeaky wheel.
    I do this for the greater good of the group as a whole, because at this juncture we feel that we are being misled and intentionally bamboozled all for the sake of your collective sense of humour.

Make no mistake. This is not amusing. We are NOT amused. We are frustrated, tired, cranky, spewy, dizzy, grumpy, spotty, bloaty and a myriad of other fascinating and potentially imagined things. We are also coming to the conclusion that we can't trust ourselves or our senses.
    We're craving strange things. We're gaining (or loosing) weight with no explanation. You're running rampant with symptoms, real or imagined, and laughing at our expense the whole time. We're being bombarded with sore boobs, excessive hunger, strange cervical mucus at unexpected times, cramping, back ache, nausea... All these things you know perfectly well that WE know that you're potentially messing with us by exhibiting and yet we can't do anything other than stare in wonder and confusion.

THIS WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED.

Our dearest bodies, you have awoken a sleeping lion. She ain't a morning person. Be warned. Behave, give us the bfps that we're after and stop making fun of us.

Sincerely,
    Everyone in the TWW (and those that aren't far off... We know their bodies are planning evil doings of a similar nature for teh lulz. We will be watching you).
    Last edited by Eko; 13-03-2012 at 17:16.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

angelini  (13-03-2012),Boost  (13-03-2012),breez  (13-03-2012),maybee baybee  (14-03-2012),Suzi446  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm pretty sure you're reading my mind ... and I like it!

What I hate is the spotting today

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko - After having one of those days today - I am so glad you wrote that post!! All the things i would have said myself if i were more creative ( and more with-it at the moment, which i am not)
    Although i think you should be asking our bodies to behave and give us the BFP's that we are after - not the bfns. I really would like a BFP instead, is it ok to put my order in for that now with you? Seeing as you know how to word things all pretty-like

AFM - All i have to say is - I HATE the TWW! Too many symptoms to spot and its too long until the 22nd.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi446 View Post
    Although i think you should be asking our bodies to behave and give us the BFP's that we are after - not the bfns. I really would like a BFP instead, is it ok to put my order in for that now with you?
    Indeed you are correct. Noted and adjusted . I'd love to be able to blame it on baby brain but... STUPID BODY!!!
    Hahaha.
    Orders for BFPs being taken now. Step right up and get your shiny stick to pee on! Ewww... That didn't sound right. Never mind. I think I'm about to loose it anyway so please excuse the drool .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovely Ladies

It seems like everyone is having a real frustrating day... what is up with our bodies?

No real news from me today, DH is going away for the night so we can only DTD tomorrow night... and thats if his plane is on time and he makes it home while I am still awake.

Just a question - I thought that if you wanted to have a girl you needed to time your dtd to 48 hours before you O and then not again for 7 days. Am I right or totally wrong? I really wanted to try and sway the sex but DH put me on a guilt trip and said that we should just have fun and let whatever happens happen. Then when it came time to DTD I couldn't do the timing thing as his words were ringing in my ears. I kept thinking - imagine I try sway the sex by timing, then we get a girl and she is a complete horror!!!

Anyway, my uterus has felt real strange since my suppose AF so not sure if my cycle will even be normal this month. I keep hoping that I am actually PG and just don't know it. If I don't feel myself O this week I will POAS this weekend.

Ok, have a meeting to rush to. Hope everyone's afternoons brighten up and will check in a little bit later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Boo for spotting. When is AF due?
    Thursday.

It really is the month for crazy body things! For six months I would spot two days before AF (11dpo like today) - nothing the next day - then AF arrives (13dpo, like clockwork). Then AF was 9 days late (that was pretty horrible not getting a BFP but late AF!!) then no spotting, just AF on time for 3 months. Now I'm going back to spotting two days before?? And my boobs are STILL sore!!!!!

Oh, and I just thought I'd throw out there that I started shouting at cars and almost broke down crying trying to cross the road on the way home this evening. My train station is on the other side of a pretty busy road and I'd have to walk another 15 minutes to get to a crossing - the cars were just timed terribly so I couldn't get across and I was so frustrated and once I started feeling sorry for myself ... *deep breath*
    Last edited by angelini; 13-03-2012 at 18:14.