+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I didn't realise it before but it's not too hard to tell. It involves getting friendly with your lady parts though *chuckle*. I'm doing a lot of TMIs lately, so I'll white text this for anyone that's uncomfortable with getting up close and personal with your bits. Just drag your cursor from one smiley face to the other with your mouse button if you want to read on.

Basically your clean middle (ie. wash your hands first) finger into your vagina. You could wear latex gloves too, if you don't want to get that intimate. I recommend your middle finger because it's the longest so if your cervix is higher you should still be able to reach it.
    I would say anything up to about half way up the second joint would be considered 'low' and anything from there up to the top knuckle would be considered 'high'. That's not a hard and fast rule though, everyone's body is a little different.

Looking at pictures online of a cervix can give you an idea of what you're feeling for, and that was how I began to understand what was going on in there.
    I knew that mine was low because when I checked, my middle finger went in literally only up to the first joint before I could feel my cervix. That for me is pretty darn low.

It's honestly not that bad, think highschool biology. But I just figured some people may not want to know about how I found out how my cervix feels *dies of laughter*. It was all in the name of science, I promise! I was hoping for early symptoms but turns out checking your cervix is extraordinarily inaccurate so back to the drawing board.
    I've been catching up on what you ladies have been up to this month and I was laughing so hard at this that DH came in to see what was happening! When I said 'I'm learning about getting intimate with my cervix' he looked alarmed and exited rapidly to stage left! =D

Oh also, is it ok if I join? I meant to ask!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Been at work today so just caught up. I feel like the kid who's missed out on the lollies (and cervix lessons) lol. So good to see so many new ladies with us! Tehe. DP's looking at me like I'm mental cackling away at my phone. AFM - Well I've POAS stick everyday since the ic's arrived. Stayed strong yesterday... Caved at midnight *hangs head* I mean really! It's not even morning piddle! Dpo7 tomorrow which is about implant timing? Hmm at least I can POAS with a Slightly Greater chance. Yep that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    On a diff note did anyone else buy readings?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully 2011 View Post
    Oh also, is it ok if I join? I meant to ask!
    Woohoo! Jump on in

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Hopefully 2011  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha hillarious eko!! love the cervix commentary. i certainly have only been a distant relative to mine up til ttc and having a baby! when are you testing?

kyles at least they are only internet cheapies, its not like your wasting Fr or digital tests! hopefully when your a few more dpo it will be a +ve

hopefully2011 welcome!! how long have you been ttc?

peasmum good luck with the acupunture, im sure lots of the girls here will be interested in how you go and maybe keen to try if it helps with ttc

breez not long til O now, glad the EPO is working!

afm im 4 dpo. only 4 dpo.... arghhhh!!! the ttw is going so slow, even though ive been at work the last 3 days and have night shift tomorrow. wont be testing til 12 dpo if AF doesnt come before that. am having no symptoms yet but i wouldnt be i guess - too early!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok something's bugging me, and I don't know who to ask, so TMI warning...!

After reading Eko's post (thankyou!) I decided to get friendly with my cervix (in an entirely friends only, no funny business way). And all I can say is what cervix?! Am I doing something wrong here?! Middle finger all the way in and I cant feel anything! I'm technically 10 DPO. Is this normal?! Does anyone else have an AWOL cervix?! =S please help!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kyls - I am glad I am not the only one who is caving and testing early! I did a frer this morning, stupid I know at 5 dpo and of course it was bfn but at least it means I don't feel so alone now I know u are doing it too! I am 6 dpo tomorrow and can't wait for my IC tests to get here so I feel less guilty about my addiction lol
    Really glad u are around the same time frame as I am! Here's hoping it's a BFP for u very soon!
    LMAO at all the cervix talk, my DF asked what I was laughing at and I didn't even bother to start explaining lol.
    Will reply more tomorrow when I am more awake, stomach has been aching on and off all night, and had weird sharp pains this afternoon, I can only hope it's the start of implantation. FX. Just so tired. Babydust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    hopefully2011 welcome!! how long have you been ttc?
    !!
    Oh and to answer your question-TTC for 15months, coming up to 16 =(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry that I didn't get back on here during ur 'awake' time but it's been a hectic one!

@grumpysmurf - what have you been doing to sway pink?I am desperate for #2 to be pink... Of course would be happy with either but feeling a bit obsessive about wanting a girl!

@angelini - fingers crossed that it's not AF on the way!

@Eko - you are a crack up, LOVE IT!!! Have you been taking certain supplements to sway pink as well?

@Boost - I plan to get close and perosnal with my cervix this week, agree that it's all about feeling in control!

@breeze - awesome news about the fluids! I think I am due to O on Thurs so we will be in TWW together! Good luck with the DTD!

@peasmum - I am also on CD10, well at least I think I am. Good luck with your acupuncturist.

@mummyofbella - sorry you are feeling yuk, fingers crossed it's due to a BFP!

@tormy - it's hard not to be poas addict! Good luck with everything...

Welcome to all the newbies.... I am still new and these ladies are great!

Apologies if I missed anyone, trying to respond from my iPad and it's proving harder than expected!

AFM... Today I had one of my first normal feeling days since I last O'd. Still wonder if perhaps I am pg as every now and then I feel like I am. I am not going to poas again, I am just going to continue with the fact that I should O this week. A bit of background on my last cycle... Dtd'd 3 times during my O week, did feel the O happening with 2 days of cramping on my right side. A few days later I cramped with some brown spotting. I was meant to get my AF on the Fri (it usual starts in the morning and very heavy for 2 days). I finally started to bleed on the Saturday night but real light, by Monday morning it was done? WTF... It's normally 5 days! By Monday night inwas soooo ill with nausea and diarrhea which lasted till Wed. Thurs I had more spotting and since then been nauseous on and off. Sheesh body, what are you doing to me? Anyway, poas twice and all negative. Any thoughts ladies?

Ok, better run... I have a late action netball game tonight.

Have a good morning and will catch up with you ladies when I rise.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    jelly im taking cranberry from after to o. taking calcium and magnesium supps. drinking diet drinks for the sweetener. um..... spooning or missionary positions. no big O for me. and trying to swing the timing which is debatable topic. this month im trying o+12 so dtd 12hours after o and not for at least 7days before.
    im happy with a boy also just trying to even things out. i have one dd with a previous partner. then three ds with my dh. dh would love a little dd of his own. my dd is 14 and has always been very much a tomboy so i never really got to do the girly girl stuff with her.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear tormy.

Afm, bfn.....and still feel feral