+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    Would you guys say this opk is positive??
    Yep, definitely! That's the same as my OPKs so the line closest to the green handle is the control. That means the other line is your LH line and it looks much darker! Get on the good foot and do the bad thing lady, you're ready for ravishing!

Hehehehehehe... I just made you sound like a hooker and a victorian damsel in one sentence. DAMN I'm good at being completely all over the shop! (For future reference, I don't think you're a hooker and didn't mean to imply that I did! *grin* )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    @Eko- my FS reckons that cervic 'tracking' is rubbish and unreliable. *shrug* I'll still do it- gives me a feeling of being in control.
    Yeah, that's the general feeling I'm getting. Like you, it gives me something to be 'in control' of. As if we ever REALLY get to have that when ttc .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Yep, definitely! That's the same as my OPKs so the line closest to the green handle is the control. That means the other line is your LH line and it looks much darker! Get on the good foot and do the bad thing lady, you're ready for ravishing!

Hehehehehehe... I just made you sound like a hooker and a victorian damsel in one sentence. DAMN I'm good at being completely all over the shop! (For future reference, I don't think you're a hooker and didn't mean to imply that I did! *grin* )
    O.M.F.G!!! I was just trying to BF DS to sleep and almost wet my pants laughing at this ^^ . I woke my poor boy up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Eko.
    We dtd straight after the opk. But only had 15 min to lay still for the stuff to get up there and TMI some of it leaked out when I got up. Lets hope some is still up there doing their job. Will be dtd again tomorrow to make sure we catch it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    O.M.F.G!!! I was just trying to BF DS to sleep and almost wet my pants laughing at this ^^ . I woke my poor boy up!
    Awww I'm sorry bubbah! Poor lil guy. Nothing worse than some noisy woman yerkling while you're trying to get to sleep! Bad mamma!
    (I refuse to accept responsibility for it though. It's not my fault my inane ramblings make other women experience brief periods of incontinence... *snicker*).

@Lollie - I wouldn't worry too much about leakage, although when you dtd tomorrow I'd recommend popping a pillow under your hips for the time that you stay horizontal. That way there's less chance that you'll have leakage and it will also improve your chances of getting utd . The longer you can stay with your hips propped up the better, but I wouldn't go worrying about staying like that for the next 4 hours or anything .

Thanks
    Reviews
    As eko said, that's a positive - you better get down to business lol! Afm - tmi warning...have been taking evening primrose oil tablets in the hope of making my "ahem" fluids more fertile, and i guess its working!!! I don't usually get too much cm ever but i have sooo much ewcm!! Gross but good, if you know what i mean lol. Due to o on wed. Keep forgetting to do opk's the last few days so here's hoping i remember tomorrow lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my god I can't keep up with this thread!! So much going on, and although I'm not contributing as much as I should... You girls sure are keeping me entertained!

I'll try to have a closer look at the last weeks of posts tmrw to see where everyone is up to, but for now- good luck to those in tww and those baby dancing!

I'm at CD 10, and started seeing an acupuncturist last week in the hope to sort out my hormones etc, also had blood test to check thyroid hormones and get that back on Friday. Just wanted to get all bases checked and the doc agreed, plus did usual check for rubella & chic pox antibodies etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I know I can't go by what my cervix tells me. Lets face it. She and I haven't exactly been on speaking terms before. I mean, it was kind of like being at the party of a mutual friend. We knew OF each other, but hadn't actually had a conversation before..
    this...is...hilarious

And so true of my (and most women's) relationship with their cervix, She's just an acquaintance!!
    Considering how important the cervix is to sexual health & fertility, you'd think we would all be taught to be best buddies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Eko u r hilarious! Def the class clown! In a good way!

As for me, feeling feral tonight - nauseous....could be good, or I have a tummy bug. I'm thinking I might test in the morning with a first response....I'll see! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I just worked out there is another march thread! How did I miss you guys?! Especially with comical commentaries on cervixes! Haha! I think (if I O'd, who freakin knows) that I am 10DPO today thereabouts. Holding off til AF turns up this week I think...if she doesn't rock up I'll POAS. I am a reformed POAS addict! =)
    Congrats to the girls who have BFPs and big hugs to those who have the unpleasant misfortune to have AF visiting! =(