+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    mummyofbella - fx you get a bfp. when are you going to test?

emmaw - lol yeh 6-7dpo is way to early to test.

angelini - boo that u get a bfn aswell...fx u get a bfp on thursday!

jacquilea - hopefully af stays away!

afm - well im still getting some light spotting, but not as much as yesterday. and its still no where near having AF..just very light pinkish spotting. i've been sympton spotting way to much lately, so far i've come up with - implantation spotting, nauseous, sense of smell increased, lumpy boobs, tummy cramps and gassy....but anyway im still convinced im not utd..am guessing i'll find out either way by this weekend
    Tormy those symptoms sound pretty convincing! Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Welcome all the newbies! Glad to have you, don't be afraid to pipe up. We're a noisy lot, we are.
    Well ok, I am. And completely unashamed of that fact. Don't like it? LOUD NOISES!!! *giggle*. Yeah, I'm a bit nuts. You'll get used to that
    You sure know how to make me laugh!

Hey! I just realised, that I have 3 weeks til I O again (10 days of Provera before I get back to CD1). 3 weeks is enough time for me to lose another 4-5kg. Just quietly, I lost 30kg after having ds. Im 22kg lighter than before I got pregnant with him :-D

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

Eko  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    mummyofbella - fx you get a bfp. when are you going to test?
    I'm thinking of testing maybe Thursday.....at first I was confident....not sure now. Really haven't had many signs .....I've been eating lots though! lol

hang in there ladies.....baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

It's 7am here so just wanted to say hi and thanks for welcoming me so nicely

Got to get my prince ready for school and get to work so will catch up a little later.

Strange thing tho, DH told me last night that he didn't want me to test for when I O... He wants things to be chilled and natural! Go figure... He told me to buy the tests 2 weeks ago! Lol... Men...
    Anyway, I am happy to do it this way for 1 more month and will take more control next month if we are still looking at a bfn.

Have a good afternoon ladies, chat later!

Thanks
    Reviews
    have decided to change tactics and switch to o+12 instead in my attempts to sway pink. reason being that so far shettles doesn't get me a bfp and also didn't work last bubba. been doing some reading today and have decided to abandon current tactics. so no more bd for me as im on cd8 and will wait for o which is often cd19ish. will keep going with vitamins etc.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, my cramps have changed - are sharper and feels more like AF is on her evil way ... that and I just exploded at hubby for leaving me stuck at home all day when it was only supposed to be a couple of hours (I keep thinking to myself, make the evening good, stop being so mad, he didn't WANT to go to work ... but I can't!). Feeling super-moody, so I think I'm going to be out on Thurs

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    have decided to change tactics and switch to o+12 instead in my attempts to sway pink. reason being that so far shettles doesn't get me a bfp and also didn't work last bubba. been doing some reading today and have decided to abandon current tactics. so no more bd for me as im on cd8 and will wait for o which is often cd19ish. will keep going with vitamins etc.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    I was really concerned with timing, until I read that most of Shettles theories have been debunked. Apparently the more likely factor now is PH levels in the body. I don't quite understand how, but that just makes me hope that my cranberry tablets (which I've stopped taking now because I'm pretty sure I've already Od), magnesium, calcium and peppermint tea have all done the job.

AFM, I am getting really cranky now. I've been crampy on and off, but more niggling crampy, for the last week. Today on CD18 I've had what I normally associate with Oing cramps. Ouchies. Like, proper period pain cramping which is what I usually get around O time too. At least, I THOUGHT that's what it was until I realised that my cervix is doing the entirely wrong thing for O time!
    WHAT THE HELL BODY. Seriously. What. The. Hell.
    I know I can't go by what my cervix tells me. Lets face it. She and I haven't exactly been on speaking terms before. I mean, it was kind of like being at the party of a mutual friend. We knew OF each other, but hadn't actually had a conversation before.

Anyway, point is that cervix (es? Cervi?) are notoriously militant about confusing their owners and that all of my research (5 minutes on google) tells me that the only thing that I can count on is that I have probably already Od, and have very likely Od early given what my internals have been up to.
    Long and the short of it? As if that's ever possible for me... *snort*. I may be utd. Or I may not. I'm actually kind of glad that I'll be at work for the rest of the week. I really need to stop thinking that every little thing is a symptom hahaha.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

jbish  (12-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Well, my cramps have changed - are sharper and feels more like AF is on her evil way ... that and I just exploded at hubby for leaving me stuck at home all day when it was only supposed to be a couple of hours (I keep thinking to myself, make the evening good, stop being so mad, he didn't WANT to go to work ... but I can't!). Feeling super-moody, so I think I'm going to be out on Thurs
    Boo Hope the witch stays away for you. But you never know. I've been feeling moody too and I'm not due for af for another two weeks. Could just be a burrowing bub symptom . Here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Eko- my FS reckons that cervic 'tracking' is rubbish and unreliable. *shrug* I'll still do it- gives me a feeling of being in control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would you guys say this opk is positive??
    Attached Images