+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hugs tormy

lollie hopefully u get your bfp before that four months and don't have to worry.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mainly just read this thread & rarely say anything but I also feel the need to comment on how kind & friendly everyone in here is! I was ignored in a thread before this one & almost closed my bub hub account

On a crazier note, I have 220% convinced myself that I am UTD , despite a negative HPT yesterday (only 6-7DPO so to early). I just ´feel´ it ..... Has anyone else had this feeling of being pregnant & actually was? I may be setting myself up for disappointment but I just cant help the way I feel. This is only my second month of TTC but it truly feels different to last month ... mmmmm perhaps just wishful thinking?

I don´t understand how people manage to fall pregnant without even trying ??? Sigh .... this is going to do my head in! Oh & luckily my GP has said if I havent conceived within 6months I can get help then only due to my PCOS though

Goodluck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome JellyTot! These are are bunch of awesome ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I got a bfn this morning...dunno when AF is due, will probably test again on weds
    Yup, BFN for me too on 10dpo.. I'm really annoyed with my body - boobs are still sore and I feel really different than the past months, so I don't know what's going on. I know 10dpo is still early. I won't test again until Thursday, when AF is due.

To make getting a BFN worse, my darling (read that sarcastically!) husband had to go in to work this morning - the one day all long weekend that we actually had plans and he's at work. Where's that shaking a rolling pin smiley?? Haha

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    I just wanted to say that this really is a great thread. I know I don't reply to every person, but I read all of you comments and am wishing all of you the best luck TTC!
    Couldn't agree more with this post! I am often reading along on my phone but don't always get a chance to reply to everyone as it just takes tooo long. The lovely ladies in here are very welcoming and supportive!

I'm back to cd2 - AF arrived full force yesterday. My LP seems to be 9 days on average. I think thats short. I'm not questioning whether I should go discuss it with my GP or not. I've only been TTC #2 for 3 months now, but I have documented cycles for the last 6 and all show LP as being 9-10 days. Not horribly short but probably short enough to cause an issue.

Anyone have any advice/experience to share??

Thanks guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome jellytot! These ladies here are amazing! I couldn't have found a friendlier or more supportive group! Thanks ladies like most, i don't always post but i am reading along everyday

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Lots to catch up on today!

@Suzi – It's so frustrating when you have no idea when you Od and you're hoping that it was right after af isn't it. It's like, the most unlikely thing ever and the possibility that it is what happened is so small... But it still doesn't stop you from thinking every single little thing is a symptom. I kinda wished I didn't know as much about conception as I do now. When I had DS I tested way to early and got a bfp so I didn't think about it for another two weeks when I tested on a whim and got a big fat bfp lol.

AFM – I'm going to join in the general back-patting. You ladies are lovely to chat with and I never feel like I'm being judged or ignored. It's nice hehe. Not to mention I go from some threads that I've gotten curious about where it seems that everyone just wants to scratch each other's eyes out to coming in here where everyone is calm, supportive, and just generally lovely to talk to. It's a big difference.
    Also, my name is Eko and I'm a poasaholic. Hi Eko...
    I managed to survive one whole day without peeing on any sticks whether hpt or opk. Pretty sure that should get me some sort of award. Lets see if I can survive tomorrow. Another 10 more days to go.
    EKO - I know exactly what you mean. I think obsessing over things because we know so much about them makes it so so much worse! At least it does for me. I have way too many symptoms and everytime i think about it i seem to get another one! its making me crazy! As for the POAS thing - that is driving me crazy too! I know very well that i am only supposed to be 5DPO today - and that a FRER probably wouldnt pick anything up at this stage but did that stop me dunking it? Noooo - and now i am second guessing all the nausea, cramps, backache and extreme bloating i am having, plus the fact that my cervix seems to have popped back up to pre O position rather than being as it should be. Needless to say it was a big fat BFN Anyway - my point of this was that you are definitely not alone. I managed to wait until my AF was due to test with my DS i think - i have no idea how i managed it though!! I cant even wait a week now!!

Welcome Jellytot! Good to see you in the thread!! We have an awesome bunch here :-)

Tormy - Hon - you arent out until AF shows her ugly face. for you!

emmaw20 - I know what you mean about having 'that' feeling. I had it with my son - and yes the test came up bright as day when i tested. to you and i hope your feeling is right!!

angelini - Aw hon. So sorry about the BFN *hugs* lets just hope it was too early. As long as AF isnt there then there is a chance!

jbish - So sorry about AF coming - hopefully this next cycle will be lucky for you! *hugs* No advice about your LP - hopefully someone else in the thread will be able to answer it though... Just hang in there hon...

AFM - well i have no idea what is going on. I feel so pregnant sometimes - and other times i really dont know. I ruined myself by testing this morning and of course it was a BFN - probably because it is way too early - I am due to get some IC tests in the mail this week but no chance of them coming today as it is a stupid public holiday here I know i am only 5DPO and there is no chance it would show up on anything yet anyway - but i just want to know now, not in another 9 days time!!! Ugh. Sorry for venting - just feel a bit down today i guess. I know i have no right just hoping or expecting to get pregnant on the first month trying - but it doesn't stop me doing it though!!

to everyone - i hope to see some BFP's in here soon!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi446 For This Useful Post:

jbish  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, 12 DPO and a BFN !!! Guess I'll just wait for AF to show up....

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    Well, 12 DPO and a BFN !!! Guess I'll just wait for AF to show up....
    Its not over until the red lady sings JacquiLea! Fingers crossed for you that its just too early.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome all the newbies! Glad to have you, don't be afraid to pipe up. We're a noisy lot, we are.
    Well ok, I am. And completely unashamed of that fact. Don't like it? LOUD NOISES!!! *giggle*. Yeah, I'm a bit nuts. You'll get used to that