+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    Well, 9 DPO and cramping has gone but my boobs are really tender and sensitive plus I have EWCM which I don't usually have before AF so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Still think it's to early to test. What do you think? I have tests at home but they are Internet cheapies and don't want to get disappointed if I get a BFN. Should I go get some FRER for tomorrow morning? Help please :-(

Did you get a darker BFP??????

@eko: best picture!

AFM: super impatiently waiting....
    Have no idea where I am at, possibly 4-5 dpo

Although I am having a pretty lucky month with everything else in my life ATM so hopefully I have saved enough luck left to get a BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    morning
    surely we are due for some bfps in here.

af is gone and we are dtd like rabbits
    so now i can start convincing myself that by some miracle i prob o'd super early this month and am prob already preggas and should poas crazy how ttc turns my logical mind to mush huh

we are popping supplements like crazy desperately trying to swing it pink. i o a bit randomly so the whole timing it thing is haaaard work and i seem to always stop dtd too early and miss out getting knocked up at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    boost stay with us anyway and whomever is left for April can all switch over together. hugs xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

Boost  (11-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    af is gone and we are dtd like rabbits
    so now i can start convincing myself that by some miracle i prob o'd super early this month and am prob already preggas and should poas crazy how ttc turns my logical mind to mush huh
    TELL me about it. I've been doing exactly the same thing! Problem is that we did dtd the day after af finished and I started getting symptoms exactly 6 days afterwards. Travel time for a fertilized egg is supposed to be anywhere up to 7 days. I keep telling myself that the chances that I Od directly after af are pretty darn slim, and the chances that I did the first time we start ttc again is even slimmer. But that I still can't quite help myself.

That being said, I haven't poas today. I stayed good to my word. Now I just have to convince myself not to use an opk. I was using them to see if I O and therefore COULDN'T be utd yet. Then I found out that an opk can show up positive if you're utd. Well.
    Now I can't pee on ANY sticks, and it's making me cranky.
    As an aside though, I had a dream vivid enough to wake me up at 1am this morning. That doesn't happen for me normally. Am I clutching at straws? DAMN STRAIGHT!!! hahahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol sounds plausible....well to me anyway......
    my kids are being super annoying today which is kinda leaving me wondering what sort of lunatic wants 5 kids anyway its nuts really isn't it? what was i thinking........

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF showed this morning so I'm consoling myself by spending money, just bought a hair straightener off ebay. This cycle was shorter than the last one 31 days instead of 36 so I will be starting using OPK this next cycle to work out when I am getting the O. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko - I have been having the exact same thing - I even had a bit of bleeding about a week approximately after i would have Oed if i did a few days after AF finished!! I was thinking it might have been an Implantation Bleed! So confused. I am just trying to wait it out now - so if i do POAS in another week or so it would be a nice strong line if i was going to get a BFP. We DTD around the end of AF too - and a couple of days afterwards right up until when FF said i was supposed to O.

Boost - Aw hon - stay with us here - we dont want you to leave!! Judging by the way i feel at the moment i will be over there with you in April anyway - i guess it remains to be seen... to you hon!!

Grumpy - I know what you mean! I think we are crazy

Marga - So sorry to hear AF showed for you... *hugs*

AFM - I had the worst migraine for the last two days. It was one of those that usually come when i get AF but it was way too early for that - so i have no idea. Thank goodness it has abated this morning somewhat - but i am still left with the nausea though from it - well i presume the nausea is from that anyway. Not much else going on except for bloatedness and tiredness but both of these could be attributed to the migraine too. Not holding out much hope - that way i cant be disappointed i guess. (well that is what i am telling myself.)

Hoping for lots of BFPs this month for everyone! to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    @Kyls, I can't find an April one, so will hand out a bit longer. I went over to the Clomid thread and got ignored. Back when I was TTC DS, I was thr number 1 poster there! Times have changed Im also stuck using my phone these days.
    @Lollie- what is your CM doing? Is it stringy?
    TMI- My cm is yellowish and it comes out in big balls. So no clue whats going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals - 9dpo and still crampy with sore boobs ... and still have been strong and not poas - my willpower knows no bounds! AF due in four days and I told myself I'd wait until then to test, but I may try tomorrow with FMU - it would be a great start to a four-day work week ... and if it's a BFN, at least I don't have to go to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropped in to say how much I appreciate you lovely ladies. I was coming in to read up on our day and got distracted by some other posts. Some members have a really hard time in BH due to other members and I was shocked. A bit naive I think now. We just dont have anything like that in here. So thanks for making my first real thread an absolute pleasure.