+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my ICs in the post yesterday and of course I used one even though I knew it would be too early, not expecting AF until Friday next week. I was meant to wait until Sunday to test, I'll be doing one then but I'm not feeling very confident about this month.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, sure did! I had it for almost two weeks, and it was almost always brown in that time. I did have a gush of bright red blood at one point (enough that I should have been wearing a liner, but I wasn't expecting it!). So here's hoping it IS implantation bleeding for you

And because this whole thing is getting stupid and I'm consuming my whole days with thinking about it, I decided I needed to distract myself, so I made this... Have some cute.

fuuny 226.jpg

I know, photoshop would have done a better job than paint, but I was feeling lazy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

angelini  (10-03-2012),Boost  (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls I haven't kept up the last few days. I hope there has been a lot more bfp for some of you. fingers crossed for you waiting.
    Afm I got AF right on time and I was so sure I was utd!! Very upset about it. For some reason i thought it would be easy this time. Today I'm cd5 so a week and a bit the fun starts again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pic too Eko made me laugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mumtojas - that sucks..stupid witch.
    @eko - bahahaha it's about what we'll look like with the BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mum2jas - bummer! Good luck and let the fun begin soon lol
    @eko - that pic made me lol! Picture that creature running around in circles and squeeling with joy and that would somewhat resemble what i will look like when i finally get a bfp lmao

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well lovelies, thanks for having me, but I'm out. Still no AF, but.... Well it was idiocic of me to believe I would get AF with out Provera and twice as idioic to believe I'd get preg without Clomid

So I have come to my senses, accepted that I am not UTD and will tomorrow start doing it 'right'. Good luck to all of you x I sincerely hope I don't see you in April Testers. Baby dust and hugs. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Boost. Big Hugs. Don't be so hard on yourself! Has anyone started an April thread yet? Would love you to stay if they haven't since there is a good chance in a week or two there'll be a few of us joining you for April. Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Boost  (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still barely getting a line on my opk and I am due to O today. Whats going on with my body? I know the opks work. I hope I O this month. I have done a preg test and bfn. Just feeling down today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kyls, I can't find an April one, so will hand out a bit longer. I went over to the Clomid thread and got ignored. Back when I was TTC DS, I was thr number 1 poster there! Times have changed Im also stuck using my phone these days.
    @Lollie- what is your CM doing? Is it stringy?