+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @breez - when do you go back to FS for your ultrasounds results? Did they have to push the handle thingy into your belly heaps? Ugh it's giving me little shivers for you.
    @oscarjessie - lol it's daunting to start your tracking! I'm learning so much off all the ladies here but some days there is so much I don't know and too much to think about I'm tearing my hair out hehe. Good luck bringing out your ninja skills on DF lol.
    @Eko - I am feeling exactly the same!! Was all 'woohoo o/dtd/tww' and all 'woop woop utd' and 'giggle giggle poas'. Now I don't feel anything! All 'meh poor me I don't think it worked'. Could it be that lull between fertilisation and implant? Hmmm. Maybe that week of travel our lil eggy does sends out weird vibes? Fx.
    @tormy - I so so hope that its implant spotting. Got all my fingers and little piggy toes crossed for you.
    Another day closer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kyls - i can go get my results on Wednesday morning and then Im off to the fs on Friday...2 days after o'day is supposed to be which sucks not sure what to expect from the first appointment but was hoping to get the ball rolling asap but looks like it will be next cycle before we get anywhere :s but then there is the decision on whether told off that cycle because if we were to fall pregnant (slim chance i know, but still a chance, lol) i would be due smack on xmas and we really don't want that...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out, perfect 28 day cycle, I'm out for April too so good luck everyone, hope I don't see you when I return cause you will all be utd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Can I join the club?
    I had my blood test on Thursday to see if our first clomid cycle was successful. When I got the phone call the first thing they asked was "are you bleeding?" That can't be good. Anyway I started progesterone pesaries straight away and today I've had another blood test to see if this little bubba is still hanging on. This waiting game is torture! They didn't sound to optimistic on Thursday so I'm not expecting good news. Every little cramp I get I think, is this it... Nup, just a fart!

Anyone else taken progesterone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due today- no sign... Some funky CM though, and BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww, breez, I feel you - I had an internal u/s a few weeks ago and it was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever experienced. Not the most painful, but just plain uncomfortable (painful too, but I've had worse)

The weather is a bit depressing in Melbourne today and my hubby and I have been packing today which makes the day even less fun!

Waiting for progesterone results on Tuesday to confirm if I O'd this month or not - still crampy and sore boobs, though, so I'm feeling more hopeful

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    @Eko - I am feeling exactly the same!! Was all 'woohoo o/dtd/tww' and all 'woop woop utd' and 'giggle giggle poas'. Now I don't feel anything! All 'meh poor me I don't think it worked'. Could it be that lull between fertilisation and implant? Hmmm. Maybe that week of travel our lil eggy does sends out weird vibes? Fx.
    I really hope that's what it is. I just keep thinking that I'm imagining all of these symptoms and trying not to get my hopes up. Sheesh, you'd think I'd been ttc forever! It's only been one cycle for crying out loud! And if I take Cheri22 and Ruby at their word, I won't be utd until next month (or even April next year!) so I really need to stop being so darn anxious about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Eko - when are u testing?
    I'm not due to test until the 22nd, but as I'm a poas freak I'll be testing pretty much every day until then! Hahahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I'm not due to test until the 22nd, but as I'm a poas freak I'll be testing pretty much every day until then! Hahahaha.
    Haha! I was so strong this morning and didn't do it! (lol i forgot and peeed while half asleep).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha, that's not strength, that's brainfog! Cheater! Rofl. I really want to not do any more tests until the 22nd but it's hard to give it up.
    That's it. I'm going into poas recovery. I will NOT test until the 22nd. And if I do, I'm going to lie about it and say I haven't.

Not really. As if I could lie to you ladies .

I just wish I hadn't had that spotting. If I hadn't I wouldn't be anywhere near as anxious because that's a physical change that I've only had whilst utd. EVERYthing else that I've experienced I've had around O time normally but just with different strengths etc.
    Because of that darn spotting I'm going nuts.