+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    Well.... I caved and poas. Using a FRER and I swear I can see the very very very faintest line but I think my eyes play tricks on me! Lol! I brought a pack of 3 so tomorrow morning I will go again and hopefully it will be a BFP! DP is no help, ha ha. He just says "if I have to squint then it's not there"! So relaxed about it all, not me I am baby crazy. Please let it be my month. I head to Melbourne on the 30th to see all my family (mum and sisters) and I would love to tell them all face to face :-) Well, we will see what tomorrow brings!!! Good luck to all ;-)
    We'll look at pictures!!! We don't mind squinting lol. The boys just have no idea how exciting it is just to POAS!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Boost  (10-03-2012),tormyxxx  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella264 View Post
    Eko: Haha i will keep my fingers crossed that you O'd early. That is a bit strange to get O bleeding if you have never had it before, isnt it?

I dont know how you ladies do this...
    the tww is hell.
    i am a poas addict big time.

AFM: i have no idea excatly how many DPO i am but i think its like 2-3, as i had no idea we were going to be jumping back on the ttc bandwagon this month.
    I'm losing my mind. I could have sore boobs but who knows, it could just be my imagination dreaming....

FX FX FX baby dust to you all!!!
    Lol join the POAS crew. I too am an addict and admitting the problem just makes it more fun here lol. I am happily going to POAS every day of the 2ww till I get AF or a BFP! Fx for you. We'll be due to test about the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also a poas addict. I have tons of ic tests that I use during the tww to help me cope. Hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals - still sore boobs and my could-be imaginary cramps. Eh, I'm feeling good but not like I need to POAS this month. Still have FX, though!

Outside of TTC - things are good. Hubby came home from Sydney this evening so we had some dinner and are just watching cheesey movies now

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    Lol join the POAS crew. I too am an addict and admitting the problem just makes it more fun here lol. I am happily going to POAS every day of the 2ww till I get AF or a BFP! Fx for you. We'll be due to test about the same time.
    Are you sure we aren't twins seperated at birth? That pretty much sounds exactly like me hahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very bruised today had to go get an ultrasound one this afternoon...lets just say an experience i won't rush to repeat any time soon!!! Got my ruby reading today, she predicts a September baby somewhere along the line...Im so going to prove her wrong lol! Fingers crossed for all that are about to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tormy! Fingers crossed for you!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I had implantation bleeding with DS, it lasted almost two weeks! It was light spotting, I just used a pantyliner and got a couple of spots each day at best.
    Not everyone's like that though, I guess my lil DS's egg burrowed straight into a blood vessel that didn't heal for a while
    Good luck!

ETA: Feeling a bit down this morning. After all the excitement of getting to the tww, I kind of feel like I'm not going to be utd this cycle. I don't know whether it's the miserable weather (I always get a bit of mild seasonal depression which is completely unhelpful in MELBOURNE! heh) or whether it's just intuition but yeah. Not feeling so great about it.
    Last edited by Eko; 10-03-2012 at 08:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much going on! I can hardly keep up! I do read each night...but struggle to post each day!

some great signs out there for those in the two! I swear if a company could great a pregnancy test for straight after conception they would have a great business!

Afm...on day 11 post af...DDT last night and night before but no signs of o....and my o test are still coming up negative. I have never really charted by cycle as I have always been on the pill so I am so new to this. According to all of the calculators this week is the week! Fingers crossed df can keep up lol! I am so impressed by how everyone knows their cycle so well! If we do not get it'd this month we will still try in April and as df is not travelling next month I will feel much better and under less pressure if I o...at least he won't be in another state!

so what is everyone doing this weekend?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarjessie For This Useful Post:

breez  (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol sorry for the random thanks from me...my phone has a mind of its own lol!
    Im exactly the same with the weather eko! Melbourne weather sucks sometimes and today is just depressing!