+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived here today :-( so I'm onto testing in April / May as we want to skip a month because of Xmas ...

Congrats to the BFP's so far! xx

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oooh, I got my reading from Cheri22! It's very indepth, I'm a bit suprised by how much! But hey, that's what I paid for, right.

Basically it all boils down to she's predicting April for find out/conceive/birth and a girl! Exactly the same as what Ruby said. I'm a bit curious about that, if my symptoms aren't just my body playing havoc then it better not take another 3 weeks to get a bfp! Heh.
    But the fact that they both said April and both said girl makes me go all *squeeeeeeee*ish

She also predicted that our 'daughter' (I say that because I don't want to get my hopes up!) will have a long name, but that we'll have a nickname for her. Which is true, we already decided on a first name which will be shortened to a day to day nickname. She also said she saw that she'll have a name that's "some sort of "throw back" to someone in the family as a tribute".
    We've kind of decided on a middle name which happens to be MY middle name. My middle name is one of my grandmother's first names.

She pretty much described my personality down to the dot for what she'll be like as a teenager. The only thing that varied a LOT was that she said she'd always be consistent and finish what she starts, which is basically DH in a nutshell.

SQUEEEEEEEE so exciting! *grin*.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Boost  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ Eko... Your squeee is catching lol. Getting all excited to see what happens in the next 12 months.

AFM- have decided since I'm being so neurotic i've gotton myself a journal to capture it all in. A true PAPER AND PEN journal lol. Might even stick pictures of the next 15 poas's in it so this future child of mine can see what it did to his mummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kyls ​- you are making want to get a reading now! Love the journal idea too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko- where did you get these readings??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsNat View Post
    Kyls ​- you are making want to get a reading now.
    Lmao it has spread like crazy woman wildfire in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Eko- where did you get these readings??
    Check your PM box lovely.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Boost  (08-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Beginning to think I'm having O bleeding. I was thinking about it, and I really doubt that I'm having implantation bleeding unless I Od while I still had creamy cm, which pretty much doesn't happen. Or so I'm led to believe.

So here's hoping it's O bleeding, because last night's bd is probably the last one for a few days at least. My body's taken a bit of a beating lately and I think I could do with a rest. I know DH could, he wants another bub just as much as me but several days in a row is a bit much for us *chuckle*.

Although I can't help but wonder... I've never had mid-cycle bleeding before except for when I had implantation bleeding with DS... How on EARTH am I supposed to survive the tww?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Although I can't help but wonder... I've never had mid-cycle bleeding before except for when I had implantation bleeding with DS... How on EARTH am I supposed to survive the tww?!!
    POAS! POAS! lol you have all those nice new IC's hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya gals - fertility friend finally says I O'd last Friday, but I'm still not sure. My temp dropped below my cover line one day and just seems more up and down than last month. That being said, my boobs and nipples are still sore and I've been a little crampy. The cramps could be in my mind - I have a VERY strong imagination, but the sore boobs certainly aren't!

How is everyone going apart from TTC? If there is such a thing