+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I am 8 DPO and have some light cramping! Hoping it's implantation... When should I test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    There are some promising signs that there will be more bfp's this month
    AFM: I had some ewcm earlier this week and now there is nothing. Given that I'm at cd53 now with 5 bfn I'm guessing that I must not have ovulated last cycle so that was the reason for no af. I must be midway into my next cycle now but as I was feeling so ill there was no bd. Bugger! Oh well, all baby plans are now on hold til this time next year when I am back at work and can get maternity leave again.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies. I hope you all get your bfp's soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I'd say not for another week at least. SUCH a long wait. And that will be minimum. It might take longer because I'm not sure whether I O'd HEAPS earlier, or just in the last day or two! FRUSTRATING! Heheh.
    More blood in the cm, so that's promising
    I think I'll just stick with the date that I had set for testing already. That way if I am utd, there'll be plenty of time for hcg to build up for a nice, pretty bfp
    I'm testing again tomorrow. My boobs are sore and after reading your post about your lumpy boobs I checked mine out in the shower (much to the amusement of DS) & I have wrinkly aereolas, which I only got when pregnant. But I am trying not to get my hopes up- I had a chem only 4 weeks ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm back to CD1 as the wicked witch has just appeared 15DPO. Now I can move on to the new cycle. I'm going to be doing SMEP and taking EPO to see if it makes any difference.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    Well, I am 8 DPO and have some light cramping! Hoping it's implantation... When should I test?
    Here's hoping! I'd give it a few more days, say 4-5? That should give you at least a faint line if you are utd

Quote Originally Posted by smilychicky View Post
    Oh well, all baby plans are now on hold til this time next year when I am back at work and can get maternity leave again.
    Oh that's a shame But maternity leave is definitely worth the wait in my books. A bub would be nicer, but mat leave has it's advantages! Do come back and say hi regularly, we'd still like to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsNat View Post
    Well I'm back to CD1 as the wicked witch has just appeared 15DPO. Now I can move on to the new cycle. I'm going to be doing SMEP and taking EPO to see if it makes any difference.
    I'm sorry the witch caught up with you but glad you're able to start again Fingers crossed you'll get a bfp next round. Will you be testing again in March? Or will you be in April by then?

AFM, still a little crampy, still got brownish to pinkish tinges in my cm. Still got lumpy, darker nipples. If I'm not pregnant this is all a pretty mean joke my body is playing on me heh.
    The ironic thing is that I literally JUST bought 50 O tests from fertility 2 family. They should be arriving in the mail today. If I AM utd I'll have to get names and addresses of two of you lovely ladies so that I can mail them to you! I don't need them and they didn't cost me much so I'd rather that someone get the use out of them lmao.
    That being said, I don't want to jinx myself. I may need them yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I'm sorry the witch caught up with you but glad you're able to start again Fingers crossed you'll get a bfp next round. Will you be testing again in March? Or will you be in April by then?

AFM, still a little crampy, still got brownish to pinkish tinges in my cm. Still got lumpy, darker nipples. If I'm not pregnant this is all a pretty mean joke my body is playing on me heh.
    The ironic thing is that I literally JUST bought 50 O tests from fertility 2 family. They should be arriving in the mail today. If I AM utd I'll have to get names and addresses of two of you lovely ladies so that I can mail them to you! I don't need them and they didn't cost me much so I'd rather that someone get the use out of them lmao.
    That being said, I don't want to jinx myself. I may need them yet!
    for you Eko. All sounds like good signs.

I might be able to test again in March, all comes down to when I next O again. I'll stick around in this thread until I know more info if that's ok with everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko, I will test Sunday I think because that's when my gf who is visiting is heading back to Melbourne. It would be nice to share a BFP with my DP and my bestie :-) Still got light cramping and feeling a little blah! Oh well, fingers crossed!!! Good luck to all you ladies testing soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Jacqui & Eko - fingers cross for you! Hopefully the cramps are a good sign!

Mrs Nat - a fresh month and a fresh chance to make a baby!

Smilychick - maternity leave is such a big consideration isnt it? Hope you are enjoying your job!

I think I am about to ovulate, its my first month off the pill, CD 16 and maybe baby shows ferning and I had a very slight reading on urine test this morning, I have had nothing for the past 2 weeks, so maybe this weekend? Gots to get BDing!

OK so any advice? Every day or every second day? Ive read conflicting advice!

Clo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clo84 For This Useful Post:

MrsNat  (08-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think every second day is the general consensus. Every day can be a little exhausting and it can lower the sperm count too.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on all the bfp's and fingers crossed for those waiting to test and ovulate

I must be ovulating, tmi - heapson ewcm, cramps are easing off and boobs feel bigger. Fingers crossed!!