+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Boost - I must have missed your post before - no idea how!! *hugs* honey. I hope you feel better soon! I really hope that it is just too early for you for a BFP and that you get one soon!

Kyls - Haha - at least i know i wont be the only one testing early then! ;-) I have looked for that Ovuview app before but i cant find it in the App store on my Iphone, is it only an Android one? The MD one i have and the Period Tracker give me a fertile days guide too - which is good but the more apps the better lmao... Thanks though I have my too, but its just hard not to worry about it. I guess i think i just am setting myself up so i am not so disappointed at testing time if i get a BFN.

CinderElla88 - Aw hun - FX your symptoms are good ones for a BFP when your tests do arrive! Sending lots of your way anyway... *hugs*

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have HPT tests out the wazoo at the moment (ordered 30 ics online) so I really don't mind if I test every day from now until the tww is over!
    I'm hoping that tomorrow puts me in the tww, I seem to have my normal O cramping so if I'm lucky it'll be all systems go and I'll be peeing on sticks every five minutes! Hehehehe.

I wasn't expecting to hit O so soon, not technically due for it for almost a whole week. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I have HPT tests out the wazoo at the moment (ordered 30 ics online) so I really don't mind if I test every day from now until the tww is over!
    I'm hoping that tomorrow puts me in the tww, I seem to have my normal O cramping so if I'm lucky it'll be all systems go and I'll be peeing on sticks every five minutes! Hehehehe.

I wasn't expecting to hit O so soon, not technically due for it for almost a whole week. .
    Same here eko, I've has some extreme I pain this afternoon and shouldn't be for another week so fingers crossed for us both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ***o pain ( stupid iPhone)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post

I ordered a BBT off Ebay today - and it has 20 HPT and 20 OPK with it - so hopefully i should be able to hold off testing until they arrive next week sometime. (Ah and if i dont - please dont hold me to that statement seeing as i have no idea when i actually Oed lmao)
    I have had cramping on and off since Friday night so either AF is going to arrive very very early - or something else is going on. If i knew i had a regular cycle i would be in the 2WW tomorrow as well - and that is probably what i will go off considering i really have no idea lol
    Last edited by Suzi446; 07-03-2012 at 18:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much going on ladies! So please excuse my group replies...

Good luck ladies who are in the "o zone".....I think I am funny lol?

For those lucky ladies already in the tww....I hope it goes fast and some of those Peggy symptoms are real.....and not our naughty hormones playing tricks

welcome to the thread newbies hope we are your good luck charm!

Afm..... Day 8.....so a few days before o
    ....so things are heating up....poor df feels slightly used lol....I have no idea when I o as I have never charted before so using combo of confirm brand o testers and the bub hub o calculator based on 28 day cycle...

For those first timers who are looking for symptoms from memory the only symptoms that I remember with my DS was hunger and also fairly large emotion swings....I was not ttc so was not on the look out.....but these are the symptoms before missed af that I recall in reflection.
    Good Luck ladies who are near testing time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    14DPO, still no sign of the witch and no cramping or signs AF is on the way. And also, another BFN this morning. I want to start the new cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hannah - is that a BFP!?!?! it's a sticky one!!

Nothing really to contribute today - progesterone test tomorrow to confirm that I didn't O this month.

FX for all of you who are feeling prego!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    good luck with ur test tomorrow. i had mine done last week, and i got back the results yesterday and everything was ok (no pcos etc) but i didn't ovulate (whcih i already knew). im booked into a fs at the end of this month....
    Thanks, tormy. The first we can get into the FS is 1st May - at least I won't be stressing about TTC next month, but it's still so far away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    so CD4 for me...the wicked witch has finally decided to go home! Lucky me Been a bit down and out the last few days faced with having to see a fs today im feeling much better about the whole thing, kinda. Been doing a bit of google-ing to see what options are out there and it doesnt seem so bad now so we are still going to ttc even though weve been told its a pretty slim chance of actually falling pregnant without intervention, you never know what might happen... should be o'ing mid next week if my cycle behaves, so wish me luck!

wishing everyone in the tww all the very best of luck!