+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 171 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So today i find myself sitting at the docs waiting to get a referral to see a fs as over the weekend dh was told that the chances of conceiving naturally are pretty slim for us. I am absolutely devastated to say the least and i have no idea what to do from here neither of us thought that this would be us. Looks like its going to be a long journey for us to have babies

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by breez View Post
    So today i find myself sitting at the docs waiting to get a referral to see a fs as over the weekend dh was told that the chances of conceiving naturally are pretty slim for us. I am absolutely devastated to say the least and i have no idea what to do from here neither of us thought that this would be us. Looks like its going to be a long journey for us to have babies

Oh breez, I'm so sorry to hear that We'll be here for you every step of the way, no matter what happens. I won't give you that stay positive schmuck, frankly I know in the same position I wouldn't want to hear it. Just know I'm sending you and your DP lots of and I hope things turn around for you soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

breez  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hugs breez big big hugs

eko u know to only take the Cranberry from af to ov right? not whilst in the tww.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

breez  (05-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    hugs breez big big hugs

eko u know to only take the Cranberry from af to ov right? not whilst in the tww.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Yep Thankfully my body gives me a rather large kick in the guts when I'm Oing so I'll know to stop straight away. Handy that ^.^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breez View Post

I know exactly how you feel; our first FS appointment is 1st May and I think we're still in a bit of shock. I'm starting to come to terms with it, though ... slowly

AFM - I'm pretty sure I only O every other month. Like January, I got a +ve OPK but my temp hasn't stayed up. Only 3dpo today, or when I think O was, but my temp dipped again today so it doesn't look likely that I O'd. Have a progesterone test referral and I guess I'll do that on Thursday - I just have to guess when AF is due since I don't know when I O'd - she usually arrives at 13dpo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due on Wednesday and I have suspicions she is on her way. I've had spotting since 10 DPO, just old brown blood. TMI ... This afternoon I had a stringy brown thing come out when I went to the toilet. Im starting to have 'awareness' in my lower abdo and some back pain. No sore (.)(.) but other symptoms like nausea and aversions to smells.
    I really wish I paid more attention to my symptoms when I fell pregnant with DS so I could compare. I dont want to go to the toilet cos im afraid AF will be there. Im finding it so hard because we fell first month with DS and I wasn't overthinking things. I got home from our honeymoon and tested even though I thought I'd had AF but turns out it was from a little clot where bub had attached. Im really hoping the spotting I'm having is from the same thing.
    This is doing my head in!!!

Sorry for the vent!!

to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining in :-) I am CD4 - kinda got the best of both worlds atm coz I'm really meant to be just monitoring/learning my cycle and proper ttc around May (my choice - have always wanted to avoid a Christmas baby!) but am happy to see how we go from this cycle on and if it happens straight away, then that's good too :-)

(Hope I don't sound like an a-hole to the long term ttc-ers!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question what is EPO?? I really need to get on the computer and chat as its painful at times on this phone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who have had a BFP, how many days after O did you get a 1st positive test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    mum3 - EPO is evening primrose oil, you can get it at the chemist.

Marga - I got my bfp first time around at approx 19dpo, I was 5 days late. It was super faint on a frer.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using BubHub