+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 171 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due next tues or wed... Am not going to jinx so if nothing by next Friday then I'll test... How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo Hoo congratulations to all the ladies with the BFP

I'm 9CD and just went from low to high on my Clearblue Fertility Monitor so fingers crossed I get the peak in the next week.

TMI - have been taking EPO and wow already notice the difference in my CM its unbelieveable fingers crossed it keeps coming at the right time!

Congrats again to the BFP ladies and for everyone else let March be our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got the chance to log on from my lappie rather than my mobile yay!

Congrats to those who got BFPs! Yay for you guys! I hope your pregnancies and healthy and happy and successful!

AFM - still nothing much here - On CD 12 today - and all my trackers seem to think i am going to O this week - but i still feel bloated, crampy, my boobs are nearly too big for my bra. Have had a few stabbing pains in them and they have been itchy as well. No sign of any more spotting since the bloodstained mucus i got on Friday so i guess thats a good thing. I tend to think as i fell pregnant with my others earlier in the cycle that i might be an early Oer and it might have already been and gone but we will see.

Not due to test until the 22nd - oh what a wait!! I must admit - i caved and POAS yesterday but of course it was I expected as much though as it would have been way too early even if i did O right after AF ended.
    I guess we wait and see! Sending baby dust to all and i hope there are lots more BFP's to see before i test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Woo Hoo congratulations to all the ladies with the BFP

I'm 9CD and just went from low to high on my Clearblue Fertility Monitor so fingers crossed I get the peak in the next week.

TMI - have been taking EPO and wow already notice the difference in my CM its unbelieveable fingers crossed it keeps coming at the right time!

Congrats again to the BFP ladies and for everyone else let March be our month
    Glad to hear the EPO is working Sashie. I am going to try it next cycle. Did you just start taking it from CD1?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsNat View Post
    Glad to hear the EPO is working Sashie. I am going to try it next cycle. Did you just start taking it from CD1?
    Yeah I did start at CD1 will stop taking it as soon as I O which fingers crossed is in the next week. Noticed the last two cycles which were my first two after stopping BCP the CM was very minimal so its a big noticeable difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Our little nemo View Post
    AF is due next tues or wed... Am not going to jinx so if nothing by next Friday then I'll test... How about you?
    AF is due on the 14th, would love to wait until then but I think I will cave and possibly test on the 9th, ha ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tormy hope the appt goes ok this arvo, hopefully you did O.
    jacquilea im prob testing around 20th march. im cd 13 and will prob O around cd 16.
    sashie i started taking EPO this cycle too, but only from around cd 7. am noticing a fair amount of CM but not egg white yet. maybe i havent taken it long enough?

to all those out there with children/toddlers already - how are you fitting in the BD'ing with them? we have had a shocking week with gastro/colds and with that and work its hard to find the time - and obviously we wont make a baby unless we get busy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=dancingtren;

to all those out there with children/toddlers already - how are you fitting in the BD'ing with them? we have had a shocking week with gastro/colds and with that and work its hard to find the time - and obviously we wont make a baby unless we get busy!![/QUOTE]

I guess we just make sure we make the time. We try to go to bed as soon as dd is asleep. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lots of quickies
    this month i started with whole house having a cold and some including me had gastro at same time.
    then my 4yo got chicken pox and i ended up with shingles arghhhh
    and to top it off i have a uti
    and my baby has an allergic reaction and is covered in eczema whilst teething. im hearing ya!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey folks, just a quick one from me. Went back to work today. Apparently this was a bad idea. Had a check up with my dentist after lunch and she sent me home and said not to come back to work until Wednesday. Apparently I should be almost completely recovered now.
    She took one look at me when I walked in and said "You're not ready to be back at work yet". I hadn't felt too bad but the second I sat down for a minute I just felt bone tired and had to agree. Still too soon.

Got to get my energy back this arvo though, bding to do tonight! Potential TMI warning...
    We started to get into the bd mood last night (as we were due after our day's rest) but unfortuntely just wasn't feeling it. No idea how that happens, but yeah. So I'm planning to make up for it tonight. Might have a nanna nap now just to build up some energy hahaha.

ETA: Ok so I didn't go to nap, was too busy researching peppermint tea for our girl sway *chuckle*. But one thing I've found and am HORRIFIED by, is a website where women are starving themselves until lunch time, and trying to eat high sugar, high fat diets to conceive girls! WTF?! They reckon that by not eating breakfast and not snacking, you avoid insulin spikes which can sway boy. Um, WHAT?! Skipping breakfast is a PRIMO way to give yourself a spike come lunch time. They're on 1500-1800 calorie diets and claim that their bodies will compensate for not having breakfast by eating more at lunch and dinner.

It scares me that there are people so misinformed about how their own bodies work that they're willing to starve themselves insensible in the mornings thinking they'll avoid exactly what they're setting themselves up for .

They even go as far as to recommend that you eat a poor-nutrition diet, because female babies are more common from mothers who have bad diets! Avoid juices, lots of nutrition and it doesn't fill you up (true, but the first part is a GOOD thing when you want to brew a bub!) and don't avoid sugar. That makes no sense! Keep your blood sugar low, but eat sugary foods?!! WHAAAAAAAAA? You people KNOW that refined sugar has a massive GI rating and will cause an insta-spike right? No? ARG! I feel like registering for this forum just to say that they're causing themselves more spikes by changing to this new stupid diet... I know. Not my job. But I just can't get over it..

Sorry to rant, I just can't believe that women would blindly believe the crowd instead of questioning what they're doing when it comes to the body that their baby will be growing in. Sure, I take supplements like calcium and magnesium, I'm even starting to drink peppermint tea and take cranberry tablets in the hopes that it MAY reduce my ph levels which in turn MAY help to sway a girl. But I do it knowing that peppermint tea is a healthy drink for my body that will assist other functions and won't do damage, and that there's every chance it won't work.
    So yeah. Rant over. It's just....
    Last edited by Eko; 05-03-2012 at 16:12.