+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 171 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The place to be

Hi ladies.

Congratulations to those with the BFP's! It certainly seems the place to be this month for a bit of extra luck Hopefully those with AF will still be in with a chance later in the month!

AFM - I am starting to feel like I have nothing new to add! I am now on cd50!!! and 15 days late. Given my 5th BFN yesterday I would think I was definitely not pregnant except I have had NO appetite for days now and the thought of food makes my stomach turn. If I do eat a bit of something I immediately feel ill. The upside is I am losing some weight that I was wanting to lose anyway but I would much rather just know what the hell is going on! I have NEVER been late before. I can't book in a doctors appointment until Wednesday because I could be called in to work Monday or Tuesday. Gah!

I ordered some IC because you know with Murphy's law AF will show before they do. Fingers crossed something eventuates soon!

I might go splash around in some baby dust....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    smiley chicky wow that is one hell of a cycle! i hope you get some answers soon...
    eko what are you doing for your girl sway? we are sort of swaying girl too. although i just want to be pregnant so am not going to follow it too hard. im taking cranberry, magnesium and calcium supps and we are doing positions that favour girl babies, but not doing timing.

congrats to those with BFP's!!!

cd 12 today. anyone else think this cycle is going super slow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the BFP's how exciting!

So today I got a positive OPK... How do you know when to start counting DPO? From now?

Thanks gorgeous gals! xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, congrats to the BFPs!!!!!

Jess, have you tested yet?! It sounds good

AFM - CD16 today, 2dpo today and my boobs/nipples are KILLING me!! I used to get sore boobs a few days before AF arrived, but it hasn't happened in about six months, and AF isn't due for about 10 more days. It's too early for anything to have happened yet, but I'm taking anything different as a good sign. We'll see how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omigosh yes! Slowest ever! And my cycled have dropped from 109 days to 28 (thanks to Provera), abd it still feels like forever. Bring on Tuesday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much going on!!
    @Jess - did you test today? Fx!
    @ all the BFP ladies... The more pics the better.
    Question: If I get a +'ve OPK should I dtd straight away to try and get the boy swimmers up there?lol. As opposed to waiting for temp spike to confirm..
    Has anyone got their Ruby reading yet?

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    smiley chicky wow that is one hell of a cycle! i hope you get some answers soon...
    eko what are you doing for your girl sway? we are sort of swaying girl too. although i just want to be pregnant so am not going to follow it too hard. im taking cranberry, magnesium and calcium supps and we are doing positions that favour girl babies, but not doing timing.

congrats to those with BFP's!!!

cd 12 today. anyone else think this cycle is going super slow?
    Oh gods YES it's going slow! Hehehe.
    I'll PM you the details with our pink sway because I don't want to give everyone a wall of text that they aren't interested in *chuckle*.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    So much going on!!
    @Jess - did you test today? Fx!
    @ all the BFP ladies... The more pics the better.
    Question: If I get a +'ve OPK should I dtd straight away to try and get the boy swimmers up there?lol. As opposed to waiting for temp spike to confirm..
    Has anyone got their Ruby reading yet?
    I'd go for it as soon as you get the LH surge showing up, the hormone is there which means you're very likely going to O within the next 12 hours. It's pretty darn impossible to time it to the exact moment that you O, and you don't want to miss your egg! *grin*.
    GO GET SOME LADY! Hehehehehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When i fell pg in Oct i lost it soon after, i wouldve only been a few weeks, in fact if i hadnt done a pos test i wouldnt have known, i basically had a earlier/ickier period. So we wont tell anyone for a while, and i been having cramps all day so hoping its just mind playing tricks on me!!

heres my POAS pos test.

Can you see?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAHA!! holy Cr@p its huge. Sorry! lol cant work out photobucket obviously