+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 171 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats Mickey and puppyguts yah for your bfp Fx Jess it's sounding promising. Totally agree you need to test!!
    As for me i did a test and got a bfn AF is due Tuesday so I have very little hope of a bubba this month. Time to prepare for next month
    Does anyone have any tips for swaying for a boy? I have read up on the net and doing some dietary changes and a few things. What are doing that you think might work??

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Our little nemo As far as eating and drinking goes, I'd stop drinking alcohol although that's just me personally. To be honest I'd err on the side of caution. That way you know for sure that nothing you eat or drink will be a problem.

@MrsSj Here's hoping you get your O in the next couple of days I didn't realise you were another raver, so here's a ticket to the dance party for you too! Heh.

@breez Ah bugger, sorry the witch caught up with you. Although as you said in a way it's a good thing, short cycles mean more chances, right? And you'll get to test again in March... Mwahahaha... You haven't escaped my clutches yet!

@CinderElla88 Ah, I can understand the cost factor. If I were in a similar situation I wouldn't be able to afford iui or ivf either. It's unfair that it's SO darn expensive. I've heard that there's a natural version of Clomid but I don't really know much about it, or the cost of it. I hope things get better.
    @dancingtren Here's your ticket too! I have this image at the moment of women across the country who nag their Dps into bding... And then when it's all over, quietly rolling over and giving each other interstate imaginary fist bumps. Yeah Braaaaa! Another night in the bag! Hahaha.
    @Kyls And a ticket for you too ^.^ And omg, I just about DIED of laughter with the “empty him out” comment! It still makes me grin half an hour later!
    As for the bding, I'd say your best bet is to bd right when you think you're Oing, and then that's it. As far as I know if you're after a boy sway that's the recommended, because once he's 'depleted' there's more chance that there's a higher concentration of XX (girly) sperm. Double check that though, I tend to only really focus on girl sway info so I could be wrong.

@Puppyguts OOOOOMG! CONGRATS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! So happy for you! PICS PICS PICS! I want to see those lines lady!!! And of COURSE we're your good luck charm, we're AWESOME.

@Jessandmeltrappel I'm crossing my fingers so hard for you, I may just break a couple If you've only had one longer cycle in a year, there's a good chance you're not far off getting a bfp So hope the witch stays away for you I agree, poas poas poas!

@Mickeymouse84 PICS PICS PICS! I'm hopeless, aren't I. Lmao. I say you do all three, laugh, cry, AND yell. Why not, you're going to be a mummy. You can blame it all on the hormones Congrats chicka!

@Mum2Jas Sorry about the bfp Honestly I don't know too much about swaying for a boy other than to abstain until O and then bd only on that day. I'm not really sure, although the ingender website has HEAPS of info. Some of it is extraordinary and WAY beyond what I'd want to do for swaying. Too much work! But it's definitely worth a look for basic info as well. Let me know when you're about the join the rave, I'll send you a ticket .

Afm, I didn't realise there were so many involved in Operation Baby Dance Rave Party at the moment. So many people were waiting for O, I thought I was going to be the last one testing in here. Ah, the solidarity. I might even make real lanyards and membership cards... Oh c'mon, I'm just kidding!
    I go back to work tomorrow, THAT is going to be a huge relief. Sitting around obsessing is just painful. Only 7 more days until I'm in the 2ww *sigh*.
    Better than the 2 weeks that it was before I guess heh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow!!! Congrats puppyguts and mickymouse!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2Jas View Post
    Big congrats Mickey and puppyguts yah for your bfp Fx Jess it's sounding promising. Totally agree you need to test!!
    As for me i did a test and got a bfn AF is due Tuesday so I have very little hope of a bubba this month. Time to prepare for next month
    Does anyone have any tips for swaying for a boy? I have read up on the net and doing some dietary changes and a few things. What are doing that you think might work??
    Boy... Well I have a son and lost a boy at 17 weeks, so 2 boys here... I drink a sh*t load of Diet Coke, hubby wears boxers and works in a manly job. But Im a Clomid user so that increases boy chances too. So we ticked a few boy boxes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

Mum2Jas  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats puppy and mickey! i agree with eko i want to see pics of your positves! seeing other people's positives keeps my hopes alive that i'll be seeing my own positive soon lol

jess i think you should POAS!! got my fingers crossed for you

AFM... nothing new here. will be starting my OPKs and SMEP on wednesday and hopefully this will make march our month seems to be a 'good luck' thread with how many BFPs we've got here so early in the month!

good luck to all of those Oing soon, i hope you all catch those eggys

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Eko - Good thing for me is I don't drink a lot anyway but I have stopped drinking alcohol and I've started drinking Decaf Coffee... but for the moment am still eating soft cheeses... I was thinking of stopping the cheeses, seafood and rarish meats during the 2WW but then eating it again during AF I guess I was just wondering whether you should stop those things while TTC or whether it increases our chances of conceiving....

I'm so clueless about this stuff I've realised!!! I thought I had done quite a bit of reading and that I sorta knew what to do... hahah boy was I wrong!!

Can I just say that it's really great to be able to chat to all you lovely ladies about all of this. We haven't told either of our families that we're TTC, just hoping to surprise them one day when we do get our BFP! So in the meantime it's just great to be able to 'chat' to everybody and freak out together Cheers everyone... and fingers crossed for everybody this month!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Our little nemo View Post
    Can I just say that it's really great to be able to chat to all you lovely ladies about all of this. We haven't told either of our families that we're TTC, just hoping to surprise them one day when we do get our BFP! So in the meantime it's just great to be able to 'chat' to everybody and freak out together Cheers everyone... and fingers crossed for everybody this month!!
    I know the feeling. People get excited and interested when you ARE pregnant, but if you're ttc it's just "Oh, really? Ok..." and that's it.
    At least here I can talk about the gross stuff and no one bats an eyelid. Or at least, if they do they don't say much about it. Heh.

Just worked out I'm probably going to have a much shorter cycle this time, cm is already there, no dry phase after af which means I'll probably O some time in the next week . Wasn't expecting that at all. I'll know exactly when I O, yay for pain. But the good news is that means that I might be able to test earlier than I thought. Still have to sit through that stupid 2ww though... *grumble*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in the grumble?

It's 11DPO for me and another BFN this morning. And my body keeps giving me signs that I might be pregnant but I'm really thinking it's all over for this month.
    I hate this point where you are fairly certain you aren't UTD but you have to wait and wait to move onto the new cycle. Yes I know, I'm impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations puppyguts and mickymous, that's great news!

I think I'm going crazy at the moment I think I'm abount 8 DPO and these possible symptons are driving me crazy, it's so hard to ignore. I'm waiting until next weekend to test, that way I'll be 14 DPO but I want to know either way now.
    Has anyone else had a dry mouth? I didn't think it was a symtom but googled it and other people have had it, I've never had a dry mouth before and I'm drinking at least 2 litres of water a day, allways have a water bottle with me. My lower back is also aching a little and it normally only does that once AF has started. This next week is going to be soooooo long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2Jas View Post
    Good luck to you. Fx for a bfp soon. I conceived both my girls with 1 ovary, I lost one of mine to severe endo I'm sure it will make no difference when your ttc

Thank you, it's reassuring to hear from people who have conceived with one ovary.