+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    breez sorry to hear AF has arrived. at least you can stay in the march testing thread with the rest of us crazies...
    eko had to laugh at the descriptions to getting tickets to the babydance rave party. i need one! cd 11 and just started today. thankfully convinced my dh to BD even though he isnt feeling well!
    oscarjessie how old is your little one? sorry to hear of your miscarriage. hopefully this is your month (and all of ours)
    and hi to everyone else

afm cd 11 today. expecting to O around cd 15-17. only just started our SMEP BD'ing today - a bit late as ds had gastro this week... hoping we will get lucky this month.
    to whoever asked if you stop all the food/drink your not allowed to have when preg in the tww - personally i wont be. ill be limiting my alcohol intake and trying not to drink too much coffee but ill be waiting for that +ve before i totally stop. in my mind it might be a while ttc so ill wait til i am pregnant before stopping all the other stuff. others might see it differently though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was so busy today and look how much I missed!
    Hugs to all who are having the witch over this week.
    Welcome to all our new arrivals
    For the ravers..Good luck and enjoy!
    @Eko. I need a ticket please. Jumped on DP tonight just to 'empty him out' lol - sorry TMI. Its all for the boy sway cause. Now its nothing at all until O so he has the strongest stockpile.
    Can anyone tell me if we Bd just once or a few times over 24 hours?

*Sigh* Another day down. We are all one day closer! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg!! I just got a bfp!! Its faint but still darker than the tests i had with Aj. i have done 3 and there is a line for all of them. I asked a close group of bh friends on fb and they could def see it! Omg omgg cnt beleive this maybe this group is a good luck charm i never joined one till this month and it like our 2nd yr trying!! Maybe the baby dust worked. I hope it works for everyone!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af was due today 2 weeks since I O and did at home insem. I always wake up with af if I'm gonna get it.

I'm hoping it means it's not gonna come at all. It's only ever been "just a longer cycle" once before.

No AF so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    Omg!! I just got a bfp!! Its faint but still darker than the tests i had with Aj. i have done 3 and there is a line for all of them. I asked a close group of bh friends on fb and they could def see it! Omg omgg cnt beleive this maybe this group is a good luck charm i never joined one till this month and it like our 2nd yr trying!! Maybe the baby dust worked. I hope it works for everyone!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Aw, congrats PuppyGuts!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Omg

Hey all,

I had been lurking around the forums but after quite a few months of disappointment I had decided to stop thinking about it 24-7. Had gone to the doctor last week to get the pathology forms to check progesterone etc to make sure I was ovulating and I had said my period was due on the Friday but hadn't got my obligatory spotting for the four days before AF comes.

Next day, spotting starts....of course. (TMI warning) So went through the four days of brown/sometimes a bit red discharge but mostly on cervix checking, was wearing a pad and nothing ever really seemed to come out, but honestly it was 100% like every other month...until it started to clear up on the Thurs/Friday.

I started to get a bit suspicious, as my last two cycles had been spot on 28/29 days but then again the one prior to those to was 38 so I wasn't really 100% convinced of anything.

I was going to test yesterday morning but DP was going to a bucks and I didn't want to have him thinking about things. He is due back today some time so I thought I would do a test this morning

And now I am freaking out because it was POSITIVE!!!!

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or yell from the rooftops. I can't wait for him to get home to show/tell him.

Seems like if all goes well, I will be getting a baby for my birthday this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    Hey all,

I had been lurking around the forums but after quite a few months of disappointment I had decided to stop thinking about it 24-7. Had gone to the doctor last week to get the pathology forms to check progesterone etc to make sure I was ovulating and I had said my period was due on the Friday but hadn't got my obligatory spotting for the four days before AF comes.

Next day, spotting starts....of course. (TMI warning) So went through the four days of brown/sometimes a bit red discharge but mostly on cervix checking, was wearing a pad and nothing ever really seemed to come out, but honestly it was 100% like every other month...until it started to clear up on the Thurs/Friday.

I started to get a bit suspicious, as my last two cycles had been spot on 28/29 days but then again the one prior to those to was 38 so I wasn't really 100% convinced of anything.

I was going to test yesterday morning but DP was going to a bucks and I didn't want to have him thinking about things. He is due back today some time so I thought I would do a test this morning

And now I am freaking out because it was POSITIVE!!!!

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or yell from the rooftops. I can't wait for him to get home to show/tell him.

Seems like if all goes well, I will be getting a baby for my birthday this year
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol@ eko

yay congrats puppyguts !!!

oooh jess poas ! poas ! poas!

everyone back to cd 1 big big hugs

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg all the BFP's this month! *happy dance* Congrats!!!