+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, cd21 today on my 3rd and last round of clomid, af is due tomorrow if I o'd but I'm pretty sure I didn't o tho I'm not sure cause I wasn't paying much attention. I will test if nothing by Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Sorry for the slackness in replying to everyone....I do read every night...but have been so busy at work I am wiped out by 9pm.

I am sorry that there have been som BFN's and AF's....But as others have said - please stick around and keep everyone commpany - and March is a long month!

AFM - AF finally finishing today - after an absolute shocker - lots of pain and really heavy....my heart tells me it is my body's way of saying this will be the last one for a while! FX! Anyway - I am not leaving anything to chance and will jump on DF from tomorrow. Using the confirm brand Ovulation test - did one today and got a faint line for the test - but apparently the test line has to be stronger than the control line....I know it is too early but thought I would give the test a whirl! I spent the morning looking at baby clothes at my local westfield and then went through all of DS's old clothes....if I don't fall this month I think I will be devastated - but at least I know there are some awesome chicky babes here who will pick me up....will try to do some replies tonight once DS has gone to sleeply land as DF is out....C xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum and I will be testing this month too. I'm expecting AF around the 16th although I'm not sure when I O'd, think it was earlier than I was expecting so I hadn't started testing for it.
    I started trying in October, got pregnant the first cycle but lost it at around 6 weeks, then found out I had a dermoid cyst so had to stop ttc to get that sorted, went into hospital early January to get it removed and unforunately the doctor had to take out my left ovary as well so this is really only the second cycle where we are actually trying after all that.
    The thread is great, I've really enjoyed reading it so far, thanks to whoever it was that posted that link to the site with cheap tests, I've just ordered lots!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marga View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum and I will be testing this month too. I'm expecting AF around the 16th although I'm not sure when I O'd, think it was earlier than I was expecting so I hadn't started testing for it.
    I started trying in October, got pregnant the first cycle but lost it at around 6 weeks, then found out I had a dermoid cyst so had to stop ttc to get that sorted, went into hospital early January to get it removed and unforunately the doctor had to take out my left ovary as well so this is really only the second cycle where we are actually trying after all that.
    The thread is great, I've really enjoyed reading it so far, thanks to whoever it was that posted that link to the site with cheap tests, I've just ordered lots!
    Good luck to you. Fx for a bfp soon. I conceived both my girls with 1 ovary, I lost one of mine to severe endo I'm sure it will make no difference when your ttc

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @angelini Welcome back Yeah, I do tend to talk a lot, I know. It's a bad habit. Mostly because I'm stuck at home still recovering. Once I get back to work on Monday I promise I won't talk you all to death. Quite so much. Ok, I can't make that promise. I'll try though? Hehe.

@Sashi 3am shift ends? That sounds awful. I know what it's like to do the work, sleep, eat, work pattern. Gets pretty darn exhausting huh. I get O pain too, but I don't know if I get it before or after I O. I hadn't really thought of that, my assumption was that I get the pain when the egg actually is released, but I hadn't thought that it could occur after release. I'll have to look into that, because that could mess everything up for my timing.

@mrstuilawa I know what you mean, the more I look into conception and when and how it happens, the more that I worry that we're really stacking things against ourselves trying for a girl. It must be hard trying to explain the finer details of conception to someone. With DH I pretty much tell him what he has to do, and he does it. Because any time I try to explain it in depth he either gets confused or grossed out bahahaha. Men!

@CinderElla88 Fingers crossed for you that you DID O and you got a sticky! Are you not continuing on with the clomid? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to, I don't really know much about it but I've heard it can have some pretty yucky side effects if you're on it for too long.

@oscarjessie Ah, so now that your af is gone we're in the same boat. Welcome to Operation Baby Dance Rave Party. Here is your members ticket, and a complimentary HPT. Please keep all arms in the windows whilst on the ride, and remember not to stand up. Thankyou for joining us.
    I know how you feel about giving the tests a whirl, I tried one of my online HPT kits when I got them just to make sure they absorbed properly and were easy to read. I have 30 of the darn things and two normal POAS tests so once I get that first BFP I'm pretty sure I'll be doing them at least 3 times a day for the first week haha.

@Marga Welcome to the forum and thread And to the 2ww. Sorry to hear about your trip to the hospital, I can see how that would make you a little anxious about testing time. Don't worry, I do try my best to keep everyone smiling so that it's a less stressful time. I can be serious if I have to. But it pains me. Really it does. Kinda like when you're drinking softdrink and you sneeze and it comes out of your nose and burns on the way out... You get the idea.

@mum2Jas
    Clearly you have superior ovaries. Which indicates that Marga will be fine, as I'm sure her ovaries are also superior. We're all rather superior ladies here, after all

AFM, I've been obsessing. ALL DAY. I really really really need to get back to work to give me something to think about other than getting pregnant! I'm like a puppy with a particularly tasty and squeaky chew toy. I just can't leave it alone! It's crazy because I'm only on cd9 which means another week of bd raving before I even GET to the 2ww.
    So to calm myself down, and remind myself not to be so darn obsessive, I made myself a new picture for my desktop:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear the old AF came to ruin a few parties... Congrats on a few BFP's too!

AFM - am really so nervous about it all! If calculations are correct I should be about 5 or 6 days since i O'd (though i'm not 100% sure) and 9 days before AF is due... I don't know if I can wait that long!! I've wanted this for so long now... I'm trying not to get too excited and trying not to analyze everything I am feeling as possible early signs but yeah that's not working!

Anyway question: while we're ttc should I stop eating and drinking everything I'm not allowed while preggers? And is it the same for DH?

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for those of us yet to test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs for everyone who has had af arrive and congrats on the bfp's.

Cd16 her I think I might be going to o in the next few days, maybe.....who knows! We'll just keep dancing every second night I think.

I just got a picture message from my best friend showing me her 14 week baby bump, so cute. I miss being pregnant......just been through all my progress photos that I had taken for her through out my pregnancy. Seems like a life time ago (dd is only 13 months old)
    Fingers crossed we will all have our baby bumps soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @ eko! You crack me up! Been pretty crampy today and have been just down right moody so Im assuming its af on her merry (not) way. Poo! Didn't even bother doing a hpt this morning, couldn't bear the (insert neon flashing signs here) BFN! Lucky for me, depending on how you look at it, i have a short cycle so if Im correct and af visits tomorrow i will still be around to test at the end of march welcome to all the craziness everyone new, and good luck to you all

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    @angelini Welcome back Yeah, I do tend to talk a lot, I know. It's a bad habit. Mostly because I'm stuck at home still recovering. Once I get back to work on Monday I promise I won't talk you all to death. Quite so much. Ok, I can't make that promise. I'll try though? Hehe.

@Sashi 3am shift ends? That sounds awful. I know what it's like to do the work, sleep, eat, work pattern. Gets pretty darn exhausting huh. I get O pain too, but I don't know if I get it before or after I O. I hadn't really thought of that, my assumption was that I get the pain when the egg actually is released, but I hadn't thought that it could occur after release. I'll have to look into that, because that could mess everything up for my timing.

@mrstuilawa I know what you mean, the more I look into conception and when and how it happens, the more that I worry that we're really stacking things against ourselves trying for a girl. It must be hard trying to explain the finer details of conception to someone. With DH I pretty much tell him what he has to do, and he does it. Because any time I try to explain it in depth he either gets confused or grossed out bahahaha. Men!

@CinderElla88 Fingers crossed for you that you DID O and you got a sticky! Are you not continuing on with the clomid? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to, I don't really know much about it but I've heard it can have some pretty yucky side effects if you're on it for too long.

@oscarjessie Ah, so now that your af is gone we're in the same boat. Welcome to Operation Baby Dance Rave Party. Here is your members ticket, and a complimentary HPT. Please keep all arms in the windows whilst on the ride, and remember not to stand up. Thankyou for joining us.
    I know how you feel about giving the tests a whirl, I tried one of my online HPT kits when I got them just to make sure they absorbed properly and were easy to read. I have 30 of the darn things and two normal POAS tests so once I get that first BFP I'm pretty sure I'll be doing them at least 3 times a day for the first week haha.

@Marga Welcome to the forum and thread And to the 2ww. Sorry to hear about your trip to the hospital, I can see how that would make you a little anxious about testing time. Don't worry, I do try my best to keep everyone smiling so that it's a less stressful time. I can be serious if I have to. But it pains me. Really it does. Kinda like when you're drinking softdrink and you sneeze and it comes out of your nose and burns on the way out... You get the idea.

@mum2Jas
    Clearly you have superior ovaries. Which indicates that Marga will be fine, as I'm sure her ovaries are also superior. We're all rather superior ladies here, after all

AFM, I've been obsessing. ALL DAY. I really really really need to get back to work to give me something to think about other than getting pregnant! I'm like a puppy with a particularly tasty and squeaky chew toy. I just can't leave it alone! It's crazy because I'm only on cd9 which means another week of bd raving before I even GET to the 2ww.
    So to calm myself down, and remind myself not to be so darn obsessive, I made myself a new picture for my desktop:

No I won't be continuing with the clomid, I was told I would only be doing 3 rounds and my fs seems to think my tubes might be blocked so I'm getting them checked once af shows up. We can't really afford iui or ivf, so if my tubes are blocked we will be waiting a while to do that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Correction...af decided to catch the early train -_-

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub