+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    i think it's important to have fun (even if we are all secretly going crazy ttc) because ttc shouldnt be a chore!!
    I totally agree. I refuse to get morose about this whole ttc thing because while we're swaying for a girl, we're basically stacking the odds against ourselves. I won't feel like it's ok to get grumpy until we dtd without any swaying and nothing happens for a few months.
    Then I'll feel like I'm justified, because I'm not INTENTIONALLY making it harder to fall pg lol. Well probably give it three months of swaying for a girl, and if out doesn't happen we'll just go for it.

Sent from my magic voice box using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did my 2nd test at 2am, that was my first morning urine lol and it looked bfn so put it in bin, then i had another look and it might be a super faint line or evap line?? not sure still not very hopeful. I could barely see it so thought my eyes were just playing tricks.

I cried this morning when i emptied my bathroom bin and all the test boxes came out, such a sook about this!!! At first when tt we were just seeing how it went, wasnt getting upset at period or whatever now it is GUTTING me and im over everyone teling me to "stop trying" then it will happen. Oh really? pretty sure i get 5 days a month with my husband we need all the help we can get with trying!!

sorry for rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh puppyguts, please don't apologise for ranting! I'll be emptying my bathroom bin this arvo & also seeing loads of bfn test sticks laughing at me. Its hard not to get wound up wanting to conceive!

Well CD 1 for me. I'll stick around in this group as technically I'll test on March 31st.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peasmum For This Useful Post:

PuppyGuts  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to the ladies that also got AF recently

Fingers crossed to the ladies that are getting , that they will soon become

Lots of baby dust to the ladies that are in the TWW

And to all those who are still to ... have fun! lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

Mum2Jas  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peasmum View Post
    Oh puppyguts, please don't apologise for ranting! I'll be emptying my bathroom bin this arvo & also seeing loads of bfn test sticks laughing at me. Its hard not to get wound up wanting to conceive!

Well CD 1 for me. I'll stick around in this group as technically I'll test on March 31st.

CD1 for me also. Af 3 days early (28 day cycle). Ordered a BBT so I can start the fun with temping.

and the fun begins again....

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    And to all those who are still to ... have fun! lol
    I KNOW ya'll are lookin' at me...

Sorry to those that are out this month, although please stick around and chat with us As I've said to a few of you, chances are there's quite a few of us that will be in the April chat as well, if not more. So don't feel like you have to go anywhere!

DH is really getting into it now which is kind of sweet, I managed to browbeat him into not drinking any coffee (supposed to be bad for a girl sway) and thus far he's stuck to it. He complains about coffee withdrawl headaches, but it's always with a smile. I think he did the reverse to me. He had his reservations about having another bub, even though it was his idea in the first place! *chuckle* Anyway, now that he's gotten that out of the way he's just plain excited. It's nice that we're both in the same place with it now
    We were wandering through Target yesterday, and we walked past the baby aisle and he was looking at prams and car seats and the like saying "What do you think of this one?". Most of them were terrible, but that wasn't the point! Hahahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hiya gals

Goodness, there's a lot I've missed by being away for a few days!! for everyone who had the witch arrive ... but March is still early, FX you get to test twice in this 5-week month!

I think I O'd sometime yesterday - had a temp drop yesterday morning and it went up today, so FX. I didn't O two cycles ago so I was afraid I was only Oing from one side ... hoping temp goes up tomorrow and again on Monday to help confirm O from this side. Have an appointment with my GP on Monday to request a progesterone test. We have an appt with a FS on 1st May so want to have all of the tests done that we can so we can get straight in without having to wait for more tests!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hows everyone's weekend going? I worked until 3am this morning and have to work again tonight until 3am so not much exciting going on in my life except work, eat, sleep

Think I might convince DH to try a modified version of SMEP this month. One of his 'mates' and his wife fell pregnant DTD every second day so DH has decided that's a good thing to try! So I guess not a lot of convincing needed by me

I have been taking EPO, BMCWG and some B6 so fingers crossed. Thinking I will do away with the OPK's and just use my clearblue fertility monitor along with my bodies natural responses to O (severe pain 3 days leading up to O).

I have a naturopath appointment on Thursday to see if I can naturally iron out the LP I'm hoping its still just my body regulating after so long on BCP.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I totally agree. I refuse to get morose about this whole ttc thing because while we're swaying for a girl, we're basically stacking the odds against ourselves. I won't feel like it's ok to get grumpy until we dtd without any swaying and nothing happens for a few months.
    Then I'll feel like I'm justified, because I'm not INTENTIONALLY making it harder to fall pg lol. Well probably give it three months of swaying for a girl, and if out doesn't happen we'll just go for it.

Sent from my magic voice box using BubHub
    this whole TTC thing hard/confusing enough without gender swaying haha, god on you for giving it a go! i guess seen as it will be our first i'll be happy with either, though im secretly wishing for boy girl twins haha.

i'll admit i momentarily got upset when AF arrived, but it was more DH's reaction to it that upset me. DH has an ABI (acquired brain injury) so can be pretty blunt sometimes (unintentionally) and because he doesnt have a 100% understand of exactly how babies are made (down to the minute detail, ovulation, etc though i have tried explaining lol) he's getting frustrated pretty easy, and then i get frustrated at him because he hasnt always had the ABI, only the past 15 months so i'm still adjusting to the changes in him. it's a rough cycle, but when we get a baby at the end of it i wont care about the tears and tantrums we had to get there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    I did my 2nd test at 2am, that was my first morning urine lol and it looked bfn so put it in bin, then i had another look and it might be a super faint line or evap line?? not sure still not very hopeful. I could barely see it so thought my eyes were just playing tricks.
    Sorry hun, hate to say it but it probably was an evap line I have done the same thing MANY times. Now, I look at it and then thow it in a bag with a poopy nappy and throw it in the bin outside. Because it's torture. They aren't meant to be looked at after 10 minutes for a very good reason. Sorry x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

PuppyGuts  (04-03-2012)