+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    9DPO today and I woke to spotting. Fingers crossed its implantation bleeding and not AF coming really early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    cd 28 bfn sigh

only hopeful symptom i have is a uti which i get lots of when pregnant but never get otherwise. not feeling too hopeful though at this point. just don't think its my month.
    Fingers crossed your UTI is the right sort Grumpy!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready4aBelly View Post
    9DPO today and I woke to spotting. Fingers crossed its implantation bleeding and not AF coming really early!
    Toes are crossed too! Come on lil eggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    11dpo and a bfn on a FRER! I don't like my chances getting a bfp from here. Although af isn't due until next tuesday (4 days) so I suppose stranger things have happened.

I find the tcc can really mess with your head. ATM I feel like my body is playing games with me. I mean, why do I have sore nips on and off? Why did I have cramping at 5/6dpo? Grrrr

Last night my 2 older children upset me in different ways and I cried and cried.

I guess I will start to think about things I will do differently next cycle, such as temping and also taking epo to increase cm.

Sorry, this post is all about me Im a bit flat.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm crossing everything that it's possible to cross for everyone. And a few things that aren't. Try explaining THAT to your gynecologist.

I don't look like a half-squashed chipmunk anymore, so my trip into the big bad world for happy-fun-time supplies is a go. Just got to get out of the house without giving DH the heads up.
    Can't wait to get down to the shops though. Scented candles, massage oil, various types of gooey things... I swear, the checkout chick is going to think I'm some kind of weird nympho!

ETA: Darn. Hubby just decided that he wants to go to the shops too. I'm going to have to go full covert blackops styles to get this stuff. Good thing I'm good at leopard crawling -.-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    11dpo and a bfn on a FRER! I don't like my chances getting a bfp from here. Although af isn't due until next tuesday (4 days) so I suppose stranger things have happened.

I find the tcc can really mess with your head. ATM I feel like my body is playing games with me. I mean, why do I have sore nips on and off? Why did I have cramping at 5/6dpo? Grrrr

Last night my 2 older children upset me in different ways and I cried and cried.

I guess I will start to think about things I will do differently next cycle, such as temping and also taking epo to increase cm.

Sorry, this post is all about me Im a bit flat.
    Big hugs!! Hope its the test playing tricks and your body is showing off the right signals. Isn't awful when the older kids upset you in such an emotional time? Lol they must think we're interesting creatures TTC Mummies hey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    My opk was + on CD17&18 and - on CD19. My temp rise happened on CD18 and stayed up until CD37. so I'm pretty sure I O on CD18. Just not sure what it all means for this cycle... Time will tell!
    If your temp rose on CD18 then you ovulated on CD17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post
    Well tested one day earlier than I said, I had a temperature yesterday and was feeling tired, sick in the tummy etc. But BFN! I wasn't feeling it so I'm not all that surprised, but still Now I have a runny nose and cold symptoms, so looks like I'm just sick! Would rather be pregnant sick! Onwards and upwards...
    I felt like that when I was TTC #1, so I did some reading back on other friends online that got BFP and a few of them had the same thing happen. Our immune systems are low when pregnant. I still have my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol Eko, you're a riot. I'm enjoying your posts.
    I read one to DF the other night and we were laughing hard out.

Welcome to all the new triers and testers

AFM, I am CD28/10DPO - BFN. My temp went below the coverline on my chart this morning (link in signature) so I dunno why I bothered to test to be honest lol It's either an implantation dip or AF will come early. AF due Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Work is so draining when it is so quiet. The TWW seems so much longer when it's like this. Nothing to keep me pre-occupied :-( Weekends are a breeze because I am always out and about! Bring on 4.30pm so the weekend can begin and I can knock two more days off the wait!!!