+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One more thing before I go to sleep....any suggestions re ovulation test kits.....brands etc....night night xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, so nice to meet you all & I look forward to getting to know you all! I think I might have to change my dates for testing...was getting a little ahead of myself,haha. I think the 31st will be when I'm due to ovulate so I won't be able to test until April...so far away! I don't know what I was thinking before, lol, I totally miscaulculated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjessie View Post
    One more thing before I go to sleep....any suggestions re ovulation test kits.....brands etc....night night xx
    Internet cheapies (ICs) are good. I only lash out on preggy tests. I use OPKs pretty much daily

I buy 80 for about $25 on ebay. They work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies! mind if i join? i had myself convinced i was UTD after some unusual symptoms but AF arrived last night so i'll be a march tryer and tester. I will be using my OPKs (i can't remember who asked but i have fertility2family OPKs off ebay - very cheap and i've heard good things - will let you know how i go with them this month) for the first time and also planning on trying SMEP.

best of luck to everyone, i hope we get many positives in here this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well tested one day earlier than I said, I had a temperature yesterday and was feeling tired, sick in the tummy etc. But BFN! I wasn't feeling it so I'm not all that surprised, but still Now I have a runny nose and cold symptoms, so looks like I'm just sick! Would rather be pregnant sick! Onwards and upwards...

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    tormy – I highly recommend the 'just in case' bd. After all, what's the worst that could happen Maybe you will O a bit later, if your opks are only just starting to get darker now that's a good sign. I guess it's possible to get lines that aren't as dark as the control line and still O just as normal. Not that I'm an expert mind, I've never used an opk. I'm considering buying some if I don't fall this cycle though.

Bubby – Vitex sounds a bit hit and miss if you ask me. Again, I'm no expert though. It's amazing that we fall pregnant at all when you look at how all over the shop getting pregnant can actually be, and how down to sheer dumb luck!

Mylittlestar - I'm so sorry to hear you're not well Is there a chance that you just tested a bit early and are pregnant AND sick? At least if you were, you could justify the feeling sick bit too.

Oscarjessie – Nice to meet you, jump right on in! We're either calmly controlled, or slightly insane. I definitely fall into the slightly insane range. Probably actually leading more towards pants on head crazy actually. Don't stress yourself too much just yet This month is going to be the first cycle of trying for DH and I to have our second bub, so I'm anxious about it but trying not to flip my lid heh. It's hard to tell yourself after all that “don't get pregnant” talk that it's actually ok though, isn't it!

mrstuilawa - Drat, sorry to hear AF showed up and ruined the party. She has a good habit of that, huh. Good luck for this cycle

Maybee – Ttc is so hard, because if it was easy... Um, wait, no I don't think we'd all be pregnant ALL the time. I mean, we all have to have a few months off to go on benders and eat dirty burgers from McDonalds, right? Hahaha.

Breez - Can't wait to see your result tomorrow Hopefully it's looking good! You have to take a picture for us if it's good, promise? Lol.

Rocky27 – Sorry to hear about your m/c, I can understand being down about it. I guess the thing to do now is to look forward to trying to make another. I mean, I find the making the most fun part just quietly hehe. From readings that have been done, it sounds like there will be a few of us in the April testing thread (although I'm hoping that we all get March bfps of course!) so no problems hanging out with us until then if you're O date is off. The more the merrier Don't worry, I've been lurking in this thread since early Feb because it wasn't until then that DH and I finally decided to ttc. I know what it's like to be waiting to ttc for that month beforehand. AGONY. Heh.

Kyls – You are definitely NOT the only one getting more neurotic daily, I promise! I just about did a happy dance when I got my HPTs in the mail today. How weird is that? Just tests, and I was getting excited. I have the ics that I got today, a 2 set of clear blue normal sticks and I plan on getting some digital ones just so that when I'm a few weeks in I can take a picture with “Pregnant, 2-4 weeks” on it to send to my family to let them know.
    Quite a few wouldn't get the significance of 2 lines on a stick, so I thought I better make it pretty darn obvious! Hahaha. I'll call them of course, but I have a tradition of telling them things by sending them to websites or sending MMS pictures. It makes it more fun for me lmao.

Mum3 – Awww bugger about AF! Hopefully it's just general lower back pain, although I know I recognise AF back pain pretty well when she's on her dratted way to town so I guess you'd know best. Fingers crossed it's (this is going to sound awful!) a pulled muscle or something instead so that you can still get your bfp

Boost – Welcome welcome Sounds very strange that you'd have a bleed and then a pos opk not long after, how strange is that? Have you had messed up cycles lately? Hrm, I wonder if maybe that was a short AF messing with you? Well good luck for this cycle, you never know.

Wow, what a run down! I talk too much I think . Sorry if I missed anyone, please be sure I'm sending you babydust and stickyvibes! Eew, that sounds gross. Sorry. Heh.

AFM, I'm feeling stacks better today. The swelling has gone right down in my jaw and the bruising is yellow now instead of purple. I ALMOST don't look like a chipmunk anymore heh.
    AF finally ended today. Tiny bit of spotting but should be done by tomorrow which means tomorrow is the beginning of operation baby dance rave party. Ok, so I'm not going to be swinging from the chandeliers. We don't have any. *snort*. But I did kind of promise myself that if I'm not puffy and feral looking anymore tomorrow, that I'd go and buy some nice scented candles and massage oils. DS was planned, but was definitely a spur of the moment, wasn't expecting to go for it that particular night type conception. I'd kind of like to remember the conception of our second child being a bit more... romantic. Lmao.
    I'll be sure to come online and give you all a blow-by-blow rundown of the nights scheduled events. Oh COME ON, I'm not THAT bad! Bahahahahaha!
    (Yes, weird sense of humour. Sue me. *grin*). Night all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha eko that post was highly amusing, i see you are going to make being in this thread quite enjoyable and funny!
    no bed for me yet, its 1am here (fiji) but i have plenty BH to keep me entertained, i've been pretty slack since i got here 5 weeks ago so im trying to catch up on lots of threads!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahaha Eko, you sure are feeling better! Welcome back!!
    Laughing so hard that DP is poking me in the ribs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmfao eko! That post just made my crappy day slightly better...made me giggle you have fun with your little rave party now won't you i promise that if there is anything other than the control line on the stick i will post a pic, Im sure i will need confirmation from you lovely ladies because i will probably think Im going (more) crazy lol...i don't have very high hopes of it being positive though...just a feeling but we will see, its not over till af arrives after all night everyone

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    cd 28 bfn sigh

only hopeful symptom i have is a uti which i get lots of when pregnant but never get otherwise. not feeling too hopeful though at this point. just don't think its my month.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub