+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 171 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    apparently if your orgasm your more likely for a boy so you could give that a go.

You could try fertility friend to help you chart when you'll next O, it really helps for timing it all and there is a free version. or you could look up ovulation charts on google and see what you find.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for that, I've just entered some details from my last few cycles on FF to see if I can get a bit more of a clear idea. Unfortunately the cycle tracking app that I use is more to track your period than for charting so it doesn't allow for too much info. Ah well, we'll see how we go! Hopefully we'll get a BFP next month and it'll be pink!
    (Not banking on anything, but it would be great *chuckle*).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm cd14 today and my bloods show I'm due to ovulate in the next couple of days woohoo, so almost in the 2ww!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    I'm cd14 today and my bloods show I'm due to ovulate in the next couple of days woohoo, so almost in the 2ww!!

Yay! Getting to the 2ww is awesome! I mean, I can imagine I'm going to be seriously anxious this time but last time I tested (far too early!) and got a BFP so by the time I got suspicious about another 2 weeks AFTER that I got a really strong BFP.
    I find the 2ww to the 2ww is the most frustrating time for me. Or in my case, it works out to a 6ww at the moment because we're waiting until early March to ttc. That's a whole 4 weeks almost! Blech.

@tormy - Sounds like you're pretty positive about the whole thing, that's great! I don't know that I would be in the same position so just goes to show you're a more patient woman than me hahahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I'm just glad that something will b done if there is a problem...so over long cycles and lots bfn's

I can see how that would be a relief, to start to get some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ovuview is a great app to help you chart. I'm using it for Basal Body Temp and mucus. Might be worth a try. We're trying to natural sway for blue after 3 girls in the family :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so i'm in the tww at 2dpo... i woke up feeling really ill this morning(if your also talking in the feb page you already read this) and this evening i have cramps, so hoping i'm implanting. guess i'll have to wait and see, i hate the tww, it always takes forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies.

So I decided to give March a miss to get healthier, but now I'm CD13 and very very clucky so I better make up my mind soon!

Anyway my question is for the girls who chart their temps. I have been doing mine this month to see what's going on with my cycle, but my temp seems low, not quite on the chart my naturopath gave me. Usually Round 58-59'. Anyone else have temps this low?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't you just love those two dark lines on your opk? It's the time of the month i feel the most hopeful, knowing anything can happen!!
    Also means it's the last day for another few weeks I have to drive 30mins at 7am to get bloods taken!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Don't you just love those two dark lines on your opk? It's the time of the month i feel the most hopeful, knowing anything can happen!!
    Also means it's the last day for another few weeks I have to drive 30mins at 7am to get bloods taken!

I've generally got low temps, before o they sit around 36.2 -. 4, post ovulation up to 36.6ish.