+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    Going by my history on Fertility Friend, it gives me a window of CD15-18 each month, so those 4 days I can assume are the ones I will OV somewhere in there. This is confirmed by the 3 high temps I get afterwards.

I really recommend tracking your cycles using something so you can look at your patterns.
    Thanks! I do track my cycles using fertility friend and iPeriod. According to FF my predicted O is anywhere between CD30-38. iPeriod app says fertile period is between CD15-20. I think I will continue to use opks this time around and try BD every second day. Why does TTC have to be so hard?!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

NZer  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy it was an ic, i have some frer here but i don't want to use them yet because they are so expensive...i will try again tomorrow and see what shows up

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm wanting to join the thread too! Our ob/gyn has given us the ok to try again this month, after we had a m/c in Jan....I'm super excited to be trying again!!! If all goes to plan we will start taking clomid on 17th March, which would make us able to test around the 31st of March. I'm so looking forward to trying again, have been so down after the m/c.

Hi OscarJessie, we will be testing around about the same time....fingers crossed for Christmas bubba's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    bubby4us - fx AF stays away tomorrow!! have you tried vitex? i took it to shorten my cycle (it was 75 days long), its supposed to fix up your hormonal balance.

our little nemo - welcome!

breez - did you test with an IC or a frer?

kyls - lol we're going away on saturday and come home sunday..so hopefully we can dtd before we leave and after we go...FIL's house is really small aswell, and we'll have DS in the room, so theres no way we could bd there

gidygirl - yay for being able to test this month. fx you get a bfp!

maybee baybee - you probably O'd later, usually you get ur af 14 days after u O (it can be shorter/longer).

afm - well i had a little bit of cm today, but not alot - definetly not compared to what i usually have..dunno what the means, perhaps im going to O later this month..hmm..although my opks are starting to get darker, but no where near th same colour as the control line...will dtd anyway this week just incase.
    My opk was + on CD17&18 and - on CD19. My temp rise happened on CD18 and stayed up until CD37. so I'm pretty sure I O on CD18. Just not sure what it all means for this cycle... Time will tell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjessie View Post
    I ladies....can I join....will be testing 29 March....so just fit in.....first month of trying and I am stressed.....first ds was a lovely surprise on the pill and after spending my whole life trying not to fall pregnant I am freaking out! Lol......
    Hi Hi! Welcome! Lol you can come and freak out with us hehe. I think I'm getting more neurotic by the day. There is a 'TTC full list' if you want to pop your name and cycle day down as well.

Fingers crossed for first month lucky!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm wanting to join the thread too! Our ob/gyn has given us the ok to try again this month, after we had a m/c in Jan....I'm super excited to be trying again!!! If all goes to plan we will start taking clomid on 17th March, which would make us able to test around the 31st of March. I'm so looking forward to trying again, have been so down after the m/c.

Hi OscarJessie, we will be testing around about the same time....fingers crossed for Christmas bubba's!
    Yah Rocky...late testers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies just a quick hello as trying to put toddler to sleep.
    I think AF is on her way, starting to get lower back pain. Aargh was hoping for that BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rocky. So sorry for your loss in January. It's great that you can start trying again. I love all the ladies here and being all excited/obsessive/psychic reading buying together lol. Join in the 'TTC Full List' too!

Feel like a Hub stalker today lol.

Baby dust to both you new girls. March is going to be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Joining too. Testing on the 6th. My cycle is all over the place. My DS was a Clomid baby. I had a huge bleed 2 weeks ago and the Dr said I was having a chemical preg, but then I got a positive OPK on Saturday. No idea what's happening. Hoping to avoid Clomid though, so Im just plodding along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rocky. So sorry for your loss in January. It's great that you can start trying again. I love all the ladies here and being all excited/obsessive/psychic reading buying together lol. Join in the 'TTC Full List' too!

Feel like a Hub stalker today lol.

Baby dust to both you new girls. March is going to be great!