+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 171 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can i join? Due to ovulate this week and then ready to test early march.Really f@&king hope this is our month, 2 years of trying.. I'm pretty over it! We're going with the theory of the more sex the better this month, we've done once every 2 days in the past with obviously no luck. We have DD 3 years that only took 2 months to ger pregnant. Good luck to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af just arrived for me so I'm next due to O march 1st. Hurry up time!

Me 25 DH 26 TTC Jan 2012
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD3 so I'm in for March! Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new ladies. I hope this is the most successful month of BFPs yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's getting closer to March everyone!
    parentingrocks I'm due to O this week too, getting ready for a DTD marathon! 2 years...that must be so hard, I really hope it's your month
    Baby vibes to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out i haaaate the two weeks waiting to be in the actual tww. Can't remember what cd i am? maybe 10. usually o 18/22. sigh. Feels like forever. Ttc is starting to lose its shiny sparkle excitement and starting to feel like more of disheartening emotional chore. Wah . Grumpy much? lol

Babydust to all im sure once a few bfp s start coming in this month ill feel more excited again

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checked cd 11. at this point ff is predicting cd23 for ov

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I'ma join in here, I accidentally joined the wrong thread in a different section so now I've realised I should be here .

My testing day will be the 31st of March so just squeaking in. I was going to test in April but we'll be trying mid-March and the 31st is probably the best time for me to test, so March it is

We're trying for #2, and we already have a DS so we're going to try a natural sway for a girl. Not going to put any real effort into it if I'm honest. Whatever happens happens because we want another bub whether it's a pink or a blue. But it would be nice to have one of each .
    It took a while to make the decision to have another bub, so now that we're going to be trying I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure that'll pass once I'm actually pregnant and don't have a choice in it anymore haha.
    Pretty sure I just O'd within the last couple of days, so it won't be until the 8th of March that we start BD'ing without contraception.
    Baby dust for everyone, here's hoping this is our month!
    Last edited by Eko; 14-02-2012 at 16:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Eko,

were also trying to sway for a girl, only effort going into it tho is timing. I have 2 DS's HOping i hit the timing on the head this cycle, not sure as i was already at cd12 when we decided we'd ttc earlier then planned so have only been able to chart a few days this cycle, altho i'm pretty certain we've hit around O.

I'm also really nervous DS1 was really un planned and DS2 was a little bit earlier then planned, so this time it's completely different!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gidygirl View Post
    HI Eko,

were also trying to sway for a girl, only effort going into it tho is timing.
    Hey gidy, do you have any good websites for natural things to try for swaying? So far the only things that I've found that are do-able for me is having a high calcium diet, and timing BDing for 2-5 days before Oing. The timing thing is going to be tricky for me because I'm not ENTIRELY sure when I O, my guess is that I've O'd sometime in the last 2 days (probably on the 12th as I had some serious 'period pain' type cramps and I'm definitely 2 weeks off my period which would lead me to believe it was actually ovulation pain.
    I also know about the whole sexual positions business and that the further away from the cervix the better the chances that the sperm that make it to the egg will be female. Have you seen anything else that's relatively easy to implement?

I don't really know what else to do to sway that doesn't involve a jump and dump... That concept just seems a bit icky to me and very hard to explain to DH without getting an "ewwww" reaction. Like most men, he finds anything to do with the female body a strange combination of gross and amusing rofl.
    Anyway, as I said I'll be happy with either a girl or a boy but DH REALLY wants a girl, and I'd like to complete the set (as it were haha) so *shrug* it wouldn't hurt to try when at the end of the day we'd be happy with either