+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How long did you ladies have to wait for your reading?? Mbb, that's fantastic! So very happy for you

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    Where can i get the sticks you ladies are using for o testing?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I get mine off ebay hun

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to breez For This Useful Post:

Kyls  (29-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol for all the compulsive pee on a stickers.. Omg! They are sooo expensive. The digital tests especially. Wonder if we can buy in bulk from somewhere...

Will be researching tonight from the laptop.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Hi girls! well my 13dpo digital test today was now pregnant 2-3 weeks so I think thats a great sign and I can hope this isnt going to be another chemical!

Good luck to you all in March
    WOOOOOOOOOOOT! I loved seeing the 'pregnant' come up on a digi test when I had DS, so much more exciting than just seeing that extra line show up *chuckle*.
    Makes me hope that Ruby is right, and that you just had to get to the end of the month for your bfp to hang around lol.

@demeter You never know, as you said it's still early days! That bfn you got might just be like bells and be your body playing possum on you. You may get your bfp a little late, say early March? *grin*. I mean, the spirits can't ALWAYS get it right on the nose, can they? Bahahahaha.

@jbish Oooerr. You might be finding out right about the same time as me then! I got the same info, except a girl instead of a boy. I'm just hoping that the due date of April next year isn't true. I'm impatient, and next year would be harder to work than this year. Lmao.

I'm keeping the readings to myself and not telling DH until we a) have another one on the way and b) have gotten far enough in to do a gender scan. I think it would be very disappointing for him to see that reading and then find out we were having a boy. For me it's a bit of fun so I can pretty much grin and that's about it. I think he'd be let down, so I'll just keep it between us girls for now! Lmao.
    I can't wait to see what the other lady says though, be very interesting if she can corroborate what Ruby has said .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I just ordered my reading from Cheri. This sort of stuff is catching hey?
    It'll be interesting to see what turns out and what doesn't.

@Eko - I'm with you on the not telling DP until it's pretty certain. We can all have a bit of a laugh here about it at least if they are wrong. I know that my DP will be shattered if we get a reading for blue and then we get pink. For as much as he says that he doesn't believe, if it says what he wants to hear I'm sure that it will.

On another note.. has anyone tried the bi-carb test while pregnant - for those who have older bubs.

I go back to work on Monday and I'm going to be wrangling all the pregnant ladies into piddling on bi-carb lol.

Sorry for the long post. Just stretching my fingers back on the laptop. hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due in 2 days. that it doesn't show!
    I have had blood on my tissues when blowing my nose for 4 days, bleeding gums this morning when brushing my teeth. My temples have about 10 pimples on them, gross.

Hot flashes again today.

argh, I so wanna be pregnant that it's driving me mad... and probably everyone else on here too lol

Today I was talking to my DD about when mummy and daddy get married. She said that the baby will be there. I said what baby? She said that I'm going to have 2 babies. "One and then another one". The first one will be a boy and then another girl. I asked her when this is going to happen and she said after the wedding. I said what month. She said she didn't know. So I started saying all the months of the year and when I got to November she yelled NOVEMBER!!! And I said when is the other baby going to come and she said June 2016. So we'll see if she's right lol

If I'm pregnant this cycle, I'll be due mid November.

My Psychic Ruby reading is on my other computer but I got it done a few years ago and she predicted a BFP in Jan-Mar 2012 and he'll be a little boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought my ICs from http://www.fertility2family.com.au
    The cheapest I could find.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya gals! I think I got a +ve on my OPK but I drank loads of water before leaving work ... I'm going to treat it as such and hopefully confirm with a temp rise tomorrow! this is our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Hiya gals! I think I got a +ve on my OPK but I drank loads of water before leaving work ... I'm going to treat it as such and hopefully confirm with a temp rise tomorrow! this is our month
    This is your month

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    Today I was talking to my DD about when mummy and daddy get married. She said that the baby will be there. I said what baby? She said that I'm going to have 2 babies. "One and then another one". The first one will be a boy and then another girl. I asked her when this is going to happen and she said after the wedding. I said what month. She said she didn't know. So I started saying all the months of the year and when I got to November she yelled NOVEMBER!!! And I said when is the other baby going to come and she said June 2016. So we'll see if she's right lol

If I'm pregnant this cycle, I'll be due mid November.

My Psychic Ruby reading is on my other computer but I got it done a few years ago and she predicted a BFP in Jan-Mar 2012 and he'll be a little boy.

Out of the mouths of babes, huh? That's a trip out. I hope both your little miss and Ruby are right! With all the symptoms you've had, I'd be suprised if they weren't though. You've described the first few weeks I was pg with DS as if you were me lol.
    Are you going to go for bloods soon? It's so exciting, and just thinking that there are a couple of others amoungst our little group that might be utd as we speak... Makes me go over all "Squeeee"-ish! Cluck cluck cluck! I'm going to start sprouting feathers at this rate hahaha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

NZer  (29-02-2012)