+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post

I'm happy to PM anyone the details of the site if you want them, don't think we're allowed to advertise on here (which is fair enough). I paid $5 to find out the conception/due date and gender of my next bub. She did the next two because it took her so long to get back to me.
    You're supposed to hear back in 3 days, but I didn't hear back for 8. That being said apparently you can get a $10 expedited service, but I figure for a bit of fun that was a bit too pricey heh.
    Lol Eko.. Send me the details too. My mother in law will be tickled pink.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum3iwish View Post
    Hmm 9DPO lying here wide awake as there is a massive storm going on outside. Was busting for the loo as I have been several times thru the night these last few nights and I've been feeling a bit different kind of so thought I would try the FRER but BFN still too early I guess but was kinda hoping for that 2nd faint line. Not a hint of it :-(
    Aww prob a bit early! We had storms last night too. I'm in Wollongong area how bout you Mum3?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum3iwish View Post
    Hmm 9DPO lying here wide awake as there is a massive storm going on outside. Was busting for the loo as I have been several times thru the night these last few nights and I've been feeling a bit different kind of so thought I would try the FRER but BFN still too early I guess but was kinda hoping for that 2nd faint line. Not a hint of it :-(
    Im 9dpo too and I poas at 5.30am because I just couldn't wait any longer. BFN of course, but yes its still early days.

Pooring with rain here too all night, now I have to drive the kids to school.

Have a great day everyone. Mum3 what did you test with? I used IC so I think I may go and buy a 3 pack of FRER today, for the next couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tormy for the welcome and good luck with all bd'ing! Thanks also to Demeter, there's some food for thought there. We've always said 2 for us but MIL's psychic says we'll have 3 lol.

Speaking of psychics, it puzzles me why this ruby person wouldn't send everyone a reading. It's an email... and with so little information how hard could it be!

AFM I'm getting closer to testing day and I haven't caved which surprises me. CD 46 now which I've never made it to before. I'll be very peeved if my cycle has just decided to go on hiatus.

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    bfn today

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    bfn today

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Oh, sorry to hear that grumpy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies hoping someone may be able to help me with all the collective knowledge on this forum.

I am on 4DPO, day 1 was spotting, day 2 light bleed, day 3 still light nothing to go he about thats for sure now here we are at day 4. Bleeding gone and cervix sooooo high I can't even find the opening and softer than I have ever felt in the last 3 months!

Any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Havent posted much since i joined but always reading to see what is going on and see how everyone is going!

Finally got a positive OPK today! well atleast i think it is, i will have to post it up for you all to decide

It's CD20 so I'm quite suprised I've O'd so late! my cycles are a bit all over the place since i came off the implanon / pill, last cycle was only 25 Days, so I'm thinking this one may be a tad longer

I have a good feeling about this month! Good luck to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So here it is , I hope it worked, this Is FMU, going to test again this arvo
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    People are going to get sick of seeing huge posts from me so all I will say is
    Not at all! I love your happy, bubby, exciting posts. Reminds me a lot of how I usually are when I am finally comfortable to come out of my shell. Be you