+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well cd2, so now in officially in the 2nd month of ttc.

Good luck for everyone this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry the witch found you this cycle!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gidygirl View Post
    well cd2, so now in officially in the 2nd month of ttc.

Good luck for everyone this month!
    Aw, af caught ya huh? Bugger :/ Does that still mean you'll be testing at the end of March? Or will you be in April by then? (If Ruby's right I might be joining you in April if that's the case hahahah).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops duplicate
    Last edited by MrsSJ; 28-02-2012 at 18:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Yep, it was by Ruby. And hey, wouldn't suprise me, you're sounding very utd-ish to me, lady! *chuckle*.

I'm happy to PM anyone the details of the site if you want them, don't think we're allowed to advertise on here (which is fair enough). I paid $5 to find out the conception/due date and gender of my next bub. She did the next two because it took her so long to get back to me.
    You're supposed to hear back in 3 days, but I didn't hear back for 8. That being said apparently you can get a $10 expedited service, but I figure for a bit of fun that was a bit too pricey heh.
    Oh yes please, be good for a laugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might have to check out these ruby readings...sounds like a bit of fun afm 9dpo today and i have myself sooooo convinced i am utd :s i have had the strangest feelings in my lower belly for the last few days and i just feel weird...not sure if its all in my head though, but its not long now until i know for sure...couldn't hold out any longer to do a hpt, got a bfn which i expected as its still early on another note welcome to anyone new, i have been so busy the last few days with work so i promise as soon as i get some time to spare that's more than 5 mins i will go back and read everything to catch up lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, after checking a few details on Ruby, turns out a while ago she tried to pull a shifty to get more people sending her money without actually sending them readings! Sounds like it's pretty common for people to have to email her saying they were going to get in touch with paypal before they got their readings (same thing happened to me!) .

I've ordered a reading through someone else tonight, $12 for a similar service but apparently she gives you more detail like the bub-to-be's personality and what they'll look like as well.
    I figure I'll wait until I get the reading back before I pass on details, I wouldn't want someone else to get stung on something so silly. I don't mind so much when it's just me and my own money but the thought of someone else getting done by someone dodgy frustrates me. Heh.

So we'll see what happens. It's all in fun, but I don't want anyone else getting tricked because I was up for a laugh!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

MrsSJ  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breez View Post
    Might have to check out these ruby readings...sounds like a bit of fun afm 9dpo today and i have myself sooooo convinced i am utd :s i have had the strangest feelings in my lower belly for the last few days and i just feel weird...not sure if its all in my head though, but its not long now until i know for sure...couldn't hold out any longer to do a hpt, got a bfn which i expected as its still early on another note welcome to anyone new, i have been so busy the last few days with work so i promise as soon as i get some time to spare that's more than 5 mins i will go back and read everything to catch up lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    People are going to get sick of seeing huge posts from me so all I will say is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    @maybee baybee I use Echinacea, it's a natural botanical that boosts your immune system and does a great job of knocking back cold and flu symptoms. Has the added bonus that the longer you take it, the better the effects are.
    That being said, it's not recommended whilst you're already pregnant as it can stimulate uterine contractions, so I'm not sure if it's ok whilst ttc. A pharmacist should be able to tell you though .

The other thing that's great and my grandmother swears by, is garlic tablets. You can get them in the vitamins aisle, and they do a similar job although I tend to find they don't work as fast as echinacea. I'd probably recommend garlic tabs for ttc, but as I said it can't hurt to ask.
    Thanks heaps!! The pharmacist told me that codral is ok to take, he said my symptoms and how i looked and sounded I would benefit more from codral than something natural. He said that the level of codeine is fine. As I'm only CD12 and don't usually O until day 18 I will take them for the next couple of days at least and then see how I feel. I want a quick recovery so I'm well enough to BD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm 9DPO lying here wide awake as there is a massive storm going on outside. Was busting for the loo as I have been several times thru the night these last few nights and I've been feeling a bit different kind of so thought I would try the FRER but BFN still too early I guess but was kinda hoping for that 2nd faint line. Not a hint of it :-(