+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko hope your mouth gets better soon.

Well I've noticed several of u ladies are giving a brief history well here's mine
    I'm 39 I have 3 boys 20,13 and 15mths!!! I had a tubal ligation reversal in October 09 and 2nd month of trying I fell preg. I wish it was that easy this time but DH works away and because I have only recently stopped breastfeeding my cycle seems to be 28 days 26 days 32 days driving me insane lol. Just when I think he will be home at the right time AF shows up early and throws it all put of whack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    its lovely to read everyones stories there is certainly a variety of circumstances. im 33 and ttc baby no, 2, this will be our second cycle trying. ds is 20 months old now and it only took a couple of shots to fall preggers with him. im trying to stay positive that it will be just as easy second time round.
    we are also swaying for a girl, but only taking the supplements, not doing anything else. just want to be pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I am new to this thread, please add me DH and i have been TTC for some time now. I have 'Lean' PCOS and don't ovulate which after recent tests seems to be linked to low iodine. We have gone down the IUI and the IVF path over a year ago without success and it was just to much for me to handle so after a break we are now trying natural remedies! after 6 months on the remedies so far so good! i get a period around every 45 days and am showing signs of ovulation but yet to get that positive OPK. I am currently on CD 6 and hoping this is my month. I am taking Soy Isoflavanes on days 3 to 7 (which is ment to be the natural version of chlomid) along with my homeopathics to hopefully encourage ovulation
    Wishing everyone BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    8dpo and a BFN! I must be mad! Its too early to test anyway isn't it?

Now Im all flat for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    welcome ash. I've read about soy isoflav before. where do u buy it from? what is it exactly like a tablet? how do u know which days to take it on?

demeter hugs yep its prob too early

i didn't test today couldn't face another bfn. im on cd 25 but previous pregs I've gotten bfp anywhere between here and.not till as late as cd 40 i can't wait that long

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just put bubhub back pn my phone after a disappointing 8 months of ttc. I was getting obsessed with reading everyone else's stories and it was doing my head in. That said, after not actively trying last month I am now 9 days late when normally very regular. 3 Bfn so far, the last being on friday. I am determined not to test again until saturday. The timing is crappy though as a bfp will mean I won't be able to go back to my job when my current leave ends and I'll have to resign

Anyway, on another note, Demeter may ask what prompted your dh to get a vasectomy reversal after seemingly a long time? I only ask because it has been our plan for dh to get a vasectomy after we have 2 kids but I'm wondering if this is a good idea now.

Babydust for everyone! Let's hope we can all move on to a new more exciting thread soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grumpysmurf
    I got my soy iso off eBay in the states but only took a week to get here and it's the Walmart ones! It's tablet form 40mg so I take 5 which is 200mg a night on days 3-7 like you would clomid. You can have any dose under 200mg but I take so much cos I don't ovulate so hopefully this will push into the positive Opk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grumpysmurf
    I got my soy iso off eBay in the states but only took a week to get here and it's the Walmart ones! It's tablet form 40mg so I take 5 which is 200mg a night on days 3-7 like you would clomid. You can have any dose under 200mg but I take so much cos I don't ovulate so hopefully this will push into the positive Opk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I just posted in the feb group but thinking I really should be here as AF is due 6th March. This is the first month trying after much discussion as to if we should have a 3rd. Well decision is made and fingers crossed we get a bfp soon. I know I won't be able to wait till the 6th to test so what is the best test to predict an early result???
    Well best of luck to everyone else trying and waiting for a result :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsNat View Post
    I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this cycle but today I've been feeling so hot. It's a warm day in Syd today but I've been inside with the aircon on all day. Anyone else have this at 5DPO?
    Yes!!! So far I have been super tired, hot, woke one night to wee then couldn't get back to sleep (like happened in both pregnancies) boobs are tingling. I think I've convinced myself that I am utd. I'm going to be bitterly disappointed if I'm not.