+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well had to go to drs today for something unrelAted and they insisted on doing another pregnant test
    nothing like 2 bfn in one day to make ya feel like ****

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone! I know I said in the feb testers I wasn't going to try for a few months but I got this very positive opk over the wknd so yes I'm going to be in the tww soon haha gee I'm terrible lol couldn't help myself!!
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1330319290.192367.jpg

Good luck ladies x

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to even more newbies!

Kyls I'm in hospital because I got my wisdom teeth out. Soooo much fun. Not. Hehehe.

Bells.... Yayayayay! That's so exciting! Fx for a non-chem for you. Here's hoping it keeps getting darker and darker!

It's about another week until the bd madness in my house. Looking forward to it though. The guys at work mostly know we're ttc this month, so they keep asking me of we've "gone bareback" yet. Hahahaha men, such charmers!
    I'm feeling better about the whole thing because dh keeps saying things like "oh throw that out, we'll buy a new one for the new baby". He's looking forward to it as much as me .

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    morning girls, slightly darker bfp's this morning yay! Once I hit 14dpo without bleeding I'll be much more excited!
    Congrats baby bells!! How many dpo are you now? for you
    What's your secret??

AFM CD11. Started BD and waiting to O. Has been around day 18 previously but anything can happen especially as AF was late last month. Very hopeful this month (well trying to be) Another friend has announced she's pregnant and weren't really even trying for their second. Very happy for them but gee some people have all the luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls
    Maybee babybee I'm either 10 or 11dpo today, so still early. I just got my positive on the digital test so feeling more confident now, with me chemicals I never got that far!
    Haha wish I had a secret cause I would have been pregnant months ago!! Lots of hard work bd'ing maybe? I'm on strike for a week or so now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this cycle but today I've been feeling so hot. It's a warm day in Syd today but I've been inside with the aircon on all day. Anyone else have this at 5DPO?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD12 and my OPK's are getting darker! Yay! Fingers crossed for this month. Some advice please ladies, how long after a very dark positive on the OPK should you DTD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    CD12 and my OPK's are getting darker! Yay! Fingers crossed for this month. Some advice please ladies, how long after a very dark positive on the OPK should you DTD?

I would be bding every other day if you can, and then each day from when you see it positive. Hope that helps.

I believe the opk will turn positive 12-36 hours prior to ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! CD10 today - I used to O at CD16, but O'd on CD12 last month, then had a much shorter cycle last month ... who knows what to expect this month

Fingers crossed it's early this month - I'm feeling so positive this month ... have really changed my perspective and am thinking much more positively. Today, for the first day in almost a year of working at this job, and I actually had a good day there (not a big fan of my job, but it pays the bills!).

Clubby - I'm glad you found this thread!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger tormy, infections are no good! I'm lucky, the hospital is sending me home with antibiotics to protect me in case that rears it's head. Men are always the worst when they're sick, huh haha.
    I'm lucky, I have very little swelling because I've had ice on it for most of the day. It's helped a HEAP!

Welcome again to those that have just joined us Don't mind me, I get weirdly excited when other people get close to testing. You'll get used to me hahaha.