+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Yep, but for some reason when I take the address at the top of the page and put it into my signature, it just links to my sharing page with no chart on it I'm so hopeless with this sort of thing rofl.
    hehe You're so cute. It's not the URL in the URL bar you want to use, it's the URL where it says:
    Your Charting Home Page Web Address:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Bubby4Us <--- yours will be different.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    hehe You're so cute. It's not the URL in the URL bar you want to use, it's the URL where it says:
    Your Charting Home Page Web Address:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Bubby4Us <--- yours will be different.
    Oh yep yep, I did that... Mine has a code instead of a username at the end though, it's http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a0452 My guess is that it's because I'm on the free membership now, not the VIP one. I could probably get another free VIP for a month and just re-enter all of the data but...*sigh* I'm so darn lazy! lmfao.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So check it out, I cheated rofl.

Anyway, the whole point of that was, does this chart look promising? I know I started charting a bit late in the piece, unfortunately it took me FOREVER to find my BBT thermometer. Figures . I haven't got a temp under my coverline because I set that myself. I know from experience that my temp is normally 36.5-6 in the first part of my cycle as long as I'm not sick or experiencing crappy weather hahaha.

I'm not very good at reading charts, but AF should probably hit tomorrow if it's going to and my temp hasn't dropped yet. I know that's no guarantee, but... But... But...
    marchart.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try ticking 'Auto Update' and then at the bottom 'save settings'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it looks great! Those sure are high temps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They may be artificially a bit high, as I've been doing them all around 7pm because it's the only time that I sit and rest and can let my BBT settle. Generally in the morning I'm up and out of bed the second my alarm goes off.

That being said, if I'm not UTD this cycle I'll be trying my best to test my BBT in the mornings instead. I'm not too stressed about how high the temps are though, because a degree either way should be allowed for the fact that it's at the end of the day. But even if my temps are regularly 1 degree out, there's still a distinct rise and peak so I'm hoping that it's a good thing .

ETA: I forgot to mention that my temps are regularly 36.5-6 in the evenings when I've been testing, so it should be relatively accurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe fair enough.

I'm still waiting for AF. It was due today/tomorrow. I checked CM again and there was brown blood in my CM. My boobs are no sorer than they normally are after ovulation, a few twitches on my left side, sore back. But I am laying in bed, slouching lol

The last 3 cycles I ovulated between CD16 & CD18 so next month we're just going to go with the flow and get some BD in around that time especially. I'll probably pull away from here and FB for a while and just relax.

We're meant to be getting married in 3 months and haven't even started. I should be focusing on that. But of course I'll hang around a few more days to see if AF arrives or if I actually get a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    hehe fair enough.

I'm still waiting for AF. It was due today/tomorrow. I checked CM again and there was brown blood in my CM. My boobs are no sorer than they normally are after ovulation, a few twitches on my left side, sore back. But I am laying in bed, slouching lol

The last 3 cycles I ovulated between CD16 & CD18 so next month we're just going to go with the flow and get some BD in around that time especially. I'll probably pull away from here and FB for a while and just relax.

We're meant to be getting married in 3 months and haven't even started. I should be focusing on that. But of course I'll hang around a few more days to see if AF arrives or if I actually get a BFP
    DAMN STRAIGHT YOU WILL! Lmao You're one of my cycle buddies, I want to see your BFP dammit! *grin*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I won't be testing again in March but I don't want to leave you gals!

I think I'll o overnight since my cervix is high and soft and lots of ewcm. Of course hubby is out with work tonight but we dtd last night ... we'll see. No real hopes this cycle nor next since I'll o again before we see the fs on 1st May.

Breez, I'm sorry you seem to be at the end if your 'natural' ttc. I hope the fs can help you.

Tormy, I'm glad you have a plan of attack!

How many of you are ttc your first? How long have you been trying? I'm trying for first, this is cycle 11.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub