+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    eko I've heard a few girls say all the girl vitamins stuffed their cycle up a bit and made them o a bit later resulting in af being later. no idea if there's any actual proof that the supps are doing it though.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    eko I've heard a few girls say all the girl vitamins stuffed their cycle up a bit and made them o a bit later resulting in af being later. no idea if there's any actual proof that the supps are doing it though.

Hrm, maybe that's it then. According to FF, AF isn't due until next Monday, but the other tracking system I use says yesterday so I really have no idea! I know when I Od and my LP is usually around 11 days so tomorrow will be the big decider I think. If no AF shows up tomorrow morning (I almost always have it start in the morning) then fingers crossed I'll get a BFP on Saturday .

ETA: Ok things just got weird. We're having Nandos for dinner (Mmmm... Nandos...) and I'm full. Ate my burger, and have had quite a few chips. What did I just catch myself doing? Sucking the salt of the remaining chips and dropping the chips back into the other side of the container without eating them. Oooookaaaaaaaay.... I don't want the chips, just the salt. Weirdooooo...
    Last edited by Eko; 28-03-2012 at 17:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so im either 11dpo or 7dpo. prob more likely 7dpo which means I've got 5 days till probability of getting a bfp if i am actually utd. I've already wasted 2 fricken boxes of frer testing ridiculously early
    how am i ever gonna last another 5 days!!!!! and then if im not actually utd ill still have a couple of days left till af to waste even more!!!! argh!!!! could easily pee my way through another couple of boxes! god damn why can't i just be patient
    Last edited by grumpysmurf; 28-03-2012 at 17:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Hrm, maybe that's it then. According to FF, AF isn't due until next Monday, but the other tracking system I use says yesterday so I really have no idea! I know when I Od and my LP is usually around 11 days so tomorrow will be the big decider I think. If no AF shows up tomorrow morning (I almost always have it start in the morning) then fingers crossed I'll get a BFP on Saturday .

ETA: Ok things just got weird. We're having Nandos for dinner (Mmmm... Nandos...) and I'm full. Ate my burger, and have had quite a few chips. What did I just catch myself doing? Sucking the salt of the remaining chips and dropping the chips back into the other side of the container without eating them. Oooookaaaaaaaay.... I don't want the chips, just the salt. Weirdooooo...
    it may be completely wrong lol. I've done no research whatsoever. just noticed it mentioned a few times on another site that discuss gender

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies

tormy ~ good luck with the FS today, fx you get positive news and that you are even closer to your BFP!

emmaw ~ I know exactly what you mean Emma... when you just know you aren't pg you just want AF to arrive so you can start again! Good luck with the next cycle

Bubby4us ~ FX is implantation bleeding, I have read that it can happen as late as 10DPO so its definitely a possibility.

breez ~ BIG HUGS hun, so very sorry! I am sure that your family will be super supportive and it would be a relief to let them in on what you guys are going through.

Peanut ~ Thats exactly what happened to me last cycle... how annoying when AF doesn't just arrive how she is meant to. FX its not really AF and you get a BFP soon.

Eko ~ You can do it hun... join my countdown...

Hi to everyone else left on this thread.

AFM ~ So my boobies are sore which is unusual for me... don't normally have that with AF coming. CM is still creamy and have more than normal amounts... by now it should be brown. Also have some very dull tinge cramps. Its just weird as I don't feel pg, with DS I knew when he implanted and just knew I was pg straight away. This feels like nothing.
    My cold has turned into an annoying cough... have coughed up a lung for the last 2 nights. Gonna have to get some serious cough mixture today as I can't handle the lack of sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question, can you only put your FF chart in your sig if it's a VIP membership? I tried, but it just took me to the front page of FF :/
    Go to the main page, click on 'sharing' up the top, then 'set up'.
    Then you will see: Your Charting Home Page Web Address: and under that an address.
    You may be able to click 'Change URL' if you are still within your free VIP month.
    Then that is your URL to your page.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    Go to the main page, click on 'sharing' up the top, then 'set up'.
    Then you will see: Your Charting Home Page Web Address: and under that an address.
    You may be able to click 'Change URL' if you are still within your free VIP month.
    Then that is your URL to your page.
    Hrm, I did that and it just took me to the "My TTC Journey " page (which is the title of my main page) and no the chart itself. I DON'T UNDERSTAND! I NEED TO DESTROY THINGS UNTIL I DO!!! Rofl.
    Darn FF, I don't want to pay for a membership until after I either get AF or a BFP because I don't want to pay for it for no reason. I think that might be why it's not just letting me link the chart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hrm, I did that and it just took me to the "My TTC Journey " page (which is the title of my main page) and no the chart itself. I DON'T UNDERSTAND! I NEED TO DESTROY THINGS UNTIL I DO!!! Rofl.
    Darn FF, I don't want to pay for a membership until after I either get AF or a BFP because I don't want to pay for it for no reason. I think that might be why it's not just letting me link the chart.
    bubby4us.jpg
    Is this how yours looks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy, all things considered, that sounds like a great plan of attack and way forward. I'm so glad you got your questions answered and you sound really positive about everything. I'm so happy for you hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    Is this how yours looks?
    Yep, but for some reason when I take the address at the top of the page and put it into my signature, it just links to my sharing page with no chart on it I'm so hopeless with this sort of thing rofl.