+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Breez. Massive hugs. I'm thinking if you today and sending you lots of love. Xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

breez  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Tormy, FS day! Hope you get some answers!!! Breez, that sucks :-( who invented evap lines anyway?!

Afm, still a little confused - what I got yesterday seemed to be the beginnings of AF, but they also seem to have eased off a bit today. Also I usually pms like a psycho b!tch from hell, but I think I have been somewhat tolerable lately?! And mildly sore boobs when not wearing a bra. Made a deal with myself not to test unless AF is still not in full flow by Friday :-)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by breez View Post
    Fx for you bubby!!! Afm - disappointed to report it must have been an evaporation line after about 7 tests this morning that are all negative i would 100% say Im not pregnant. On another note, got a pack in the mail from our fs...we are going down the road of ivf as apparently dh swimmers are only viable for ivf/icsi. I hate the world today. Im upset, Im angry and i don't want to deal with this. I guess there goes our "slim" chance of conceiving naturally...sorry to put a downer on the thread ladies but i needed to get that out...*bursts out crying for what feels like the 100th time today*

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Aww honey, I'm so sorry to hear that I don't blame you for hating the world, and not wanting to have to deal with it. I won't try to say anything positive because I know getting bad news always hurts no matter what anyone says so . We're thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

breez  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its sooo hard because we havnt told family and to be honest wouldn't know how to bring it up if we did want to say something anyway thank you girls for being supportive! It means so much!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to breez For This Useful Post:

Eko  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breez View Post
    Fx for you bubby!!! Afm - disappointed to report it must have been an evaporation line after about 7 tests this morning that are all negative i would 100% say Im not pregnant. On another note, got a pack in the mail from our fs...we are going down the road of ivf as apparently dh swimmers are only viable for ivf/icsi. I hate the world today. Im upset, Im angry and i don't want to deal with this. I guess there goes our "slim" chance of conceiving naturally...sorry to put a downer on the thread ladies but i needed to get that out...*bursts out crying for what feels like the 100th time today*

Big Hugs Breez

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can imagine that must be very difficult But hey, we're here to rant to, at or with so feel free to turn into a monster can of crazy if it helps a bit *grin* .

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Eko - it seems a few ppls cycles are out if whack this month...perhaps our bodies wont let us get a bfp till April like the psychics predicted...lol
    I'm really hoping that's the deal! I'm going to TRY not to poas until Saturday. That's only 3 days. Well, 2 really if you don't count Saturday itself. I think I can do it. *chuckle*.
    Obviously if AF shows up in the mean time that's not going to be an issue. Lmao.
    I'm hoping that my temps don't drop, they've been consistently above 37 degrees (apart from a fallback rise) for the last week, and I'd have thought that if AF was going to hit the scene by now it would have dropped but not so far. Tummy is cramping again. Stupid... Hehehehe!
    I can't even guess whether or not AF is on it's way based on how long my LP lasts for, because everything seems to contradict itself.
    Last edited by Eko; 28-03-2012 at 16:20.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

breez  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you breez xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyofbella For This Useful Post:

breez  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question, can you only put your FF chart in your sig if it's a VIP membership? I tried, but it just took me to the front page of FF :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    were doing SMEP this cycle again (did it last cycle too) and will also be starting on cd 10 (tomorrow) - we can be cycle buddies! i decided to start on cd 10 as i normally O on cd 16 anyway, so figured it would be best to save ourselves for when it really counts!
    also trying preseed, vitex, temping and EPO this cycle!
    Cool! Sounds fun to have a buddy! I'm going to use pressed but haven't thought about anything else! What's vitex and epo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    super big hugs bree xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

16. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

breez  (28-03-2012)