+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, AF's definitely moving in :-( not totally devo since we weren't gunna "try" til May anyway, just sucks having AF at any time really!

Pretty sure there's a bottle of wine at the liquor store with my name on it! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    right its morning who is peeing ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waaaake Uuuupppp!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    right its morning who is peeing ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Hahaha pick me, PICK ME!!! Rofl.

Bfn this morning .

But it's crazy. I woke up at 5:30 with rather strong af cramps (still got 'em now) and back ache which is par for the course with af for me. But no af. What tha? I don't get it. I don't generally get strong af cramps like this without the *cough* mess accompanying it.
    I was so down when I went to the loo this morning because I was certain I was going to find that the witch had shown up during the night because the cramps I had are so standard for af, and strong the way they are on the first day it shows up. But nothing. FRUSTRATING!
    Oh, also, cd 34 today. If af doesn't show tomorrow it's either a really long cycle our something fishy is going on.
    Last edited by Eko; 28-03-2012 at 06:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy moly you guys wake up early! About to shower and hit the sack... It's 10:15pm here.

Have a good one ladies, hope to find some more BFP's when I wake.

Baby dust to all fx fx fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Eko - it seems a few ppls cycles are out if whack this month...perhaps our bodies wont let us get a bfp till April like the psychics predicted...lol

Afm - well I've got the FS today. I wrote down all my cycle lengths last night and am goin to write down any questions I have - otherwise I will forget. I'm still getting nausea and had burning nipples last night - wtf...damn body.

Also I found out that a good friend is pregnant yesterday - although I'm jealous she's been trying for a long time so I'm really happy for her
    Ohhhh good luck! Let me know how you go and if you have any questions x

Thanks
    Reviews
    FF.com moved my lines again so it's not even sure it knows what it's doing. That's the 4th time. So apparently I am 10DPO today, I tested, BFN. I had AF cramps and back ache this morning so suspect she's on her way. Another short LP.

edited to add: And I also had a big tempo drop from 36.5 to 35.5 so I think that's a sure sign of AF if ever I saw one.
    Last edited by NZer; 28-03-2012 at 10:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never been so happy to say that AF arrived (4 days late though!!!). So now I can finally move onto the next cycle. Goodluck to those still to test this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    TMI, red streak of blood in my CM. Please be implantation bleeding, please be implantation bleeding
    Last cycle AF arrived at 2:30pm, it's 1:45pm now.

I'm officially stark raving mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for you bubby!!! Afm - disappointed to report it must have been an evaporation line after about 7 tests this morning that are all negative i would 100% say Im not pregnant. On another note, got a pack in the mail from our fs...we are going down the road of ivf as apparently dh swimmers are only viable for ivf/icsi. I hate the world today. Im upset, Im angry and i don't want to deal with this. I guess there goes our "slim" chance of conceiving naturally...sorry to put a downer on the thread ladies but i needed to get that out...*bursts out crying for what feels like the 100th time today*

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub