+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    One of my friends just announced her new pregnancy and I am on the verge of tears. Why cant it be me?? Sorry guys just needed to vent.
    I know exactly how you feel hun, i was like that a few weeks ago *hugs* we havnt told anyone irl that we are ttc let alone having to see a fs except for my bestie and my boss and the only reason my boss knows is because i broke down at work one day... Both have been really supportive and understanding which is great. We don't want everyone to know and were not even planning on telling close family until we are about 8 weeks. We will see that happens...worst thing is though that because ppl don't know, sometimes what they say comes across as insensitive and hurtful even though they don't realise...iykwim???

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    One of my friends just announced her new pregnancy and I am on the verge of tears. Why cant it be me?? Sorry guys just needed to vent.
    Awwwww lollie I'm so sorry hun. *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear Lollie!

My brother and SIL just announced their 2nd pregnancy, a mere 5 months after the birth of DH! Mind you they named their boy after my recently passed father, what more do they want??
    It's perfectly healthy to vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so frustrating...everyone keeps asking when we are having babies and you just want to scream at them that we are trying!!!...your in a catch 22 no matter what you do, you either speak up and constantly get the nagging or the sympathy when its not happening quickly or you die a little bit inside everytime someone says something without knowing your circumstances...sounds depressing i know...sorry guess Im just a little down today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to breez For This Useful Post:

angelini  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Its just so hard sometimes. Only a hand full of people know we are ttc and are having trouble. You guys help me get through the tough days. My DP is just amazing about all of this. He is always so positive and helpful. Seeing our fs in July if we dont fall naturally.
    Baby dust to all you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sorry I was MIA all day... Mondays are always hectic.

AWESOME news Peas, congrats... Hope I also get a BFP. Hugs Lollie!

Afm... 5 sleeps until I test although it's starting to get real tempting! Still have a sore throat and cough but feeling slight improvement. I feel like I have zero pg or AF symptoms so don't know what to think. AF should arrive on Friday and I usually have brown cm now but it's still creamy? Anyway... Baby dust to one and all...hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning lovely ladies!

breez, I feel your pain except we haven't been trying for anywhere NEAR as long as you. I have to admit that I felt a bit bad about admitting that I was getting upset with comments like "when are you having another baby" so I put a stop to it by telling everyone that asked that I absolutely cannot have another baby for another 2 years because of work and that I'll tell them when we're trying again.

Well, that failed because DH told my sis on the weekend that we're trying again. She's the LAST person that I wanted to know because she's got stacks of health problems and a DP that doesn't want to have another kidlet (he's already got one to an ex). I didn't want to hurt her feelings until the last possible minute by announcing another pregnancy. Now instead she knows that we're trying .

I guess this way she has the opportunity to get used to the idea before it happens but still... I feel bad for her because it's something she really wants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister knows we're trying and she's incredibly supportive. She has a six week old that she waited 12 years to have (not from infertility but her hubby didn't want another!) My best friend also knows and is not supportive at all. She is seven months with her third ... lucky thing gets utd just by thinking about it. She keeps telling me to relax and just keep practising it will happen ... you know, all those things you're sick of hearing after 11 months if trying. It's sad but I don't call her much anymore.

My mom asked randomly in an email last week when we were having one and I broke down and told her we have to see a fs in May.

I think karma is coming to get me because I said for so long that I didn't like or want kids ... now the universe is making me stick to it even though I've changed my mind

Sorry gals, having a down day for some reason!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be the day(s) for it hun...lifes just not fair yesterday or today *hugs* on another note....ladies Im sooooo confused...can someone please tell me what an evaporation line is supposed to look like???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't post a pic, bit usually they are very faint grey. On a blue dye test (like crystal clear) they will occasionally look a little blue giving a false positive. If you're using a pink dye test like frer, and the line is very hard to see but still tinged pink, it's a faint positive. Is there something you aren't telling us?!! *exited squeal*.