yay peasmum!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peasmum View Post
    It was a BFP!!! Not as dark as control line but can definitely see it.
    Bah, I say get excited! Congrats hun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    I have a temp drop at about 7dpo every month ... it can be a sign of implantation or just the way your cycle is.
    I've had a temp drop in the last 2 days, but only back to 37.1 which is still higher than my normal 36.5(ish). I'm really hoping that it's an implantation drop rather than an "af is on the way" drop.
    I can't even make a reasonable guess as to when af will arrive because the last four cycles have been so all over the place. According to the period tracker ap I have on my phone, af is due tomorrow.
    I'm at cycle day 32 though... the longest cycle I've had is 35 (that I've tracked) so .

I seriously must be one of the last few waiting on a bfp that hasn't already moved threads. I just don't want to leave you guys, you all understand my special brand of crazy! Lmao.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peasmum View Post
    Hi ladies,

Oh Eko, I think getting wimpy is a sign of anything & everything! I get wimpy cos I'm getting AF or I'm ovulating, or I ate too much wheat or if I haven't been outside for fresh air for the day! Haha sorry I'm not much help on that one.

Jellytot - I'm very sorry to say I cheated! Yep I'm a big fat cheater and I tested just now. Sorry to let the team down. But ... ... ... It was a BFP!!! Not as dark as control line but can definitely see it. Trying to not get too excited until the weekend at least but AHhhhh. Having a 'what have we done' moment now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    afm- no af still, lots of bfns...and FS on weds oh yay....not much else going on really. i told DH that we're trying SMEP next month - and he got very excited lol
    Weirdness have you had bloods done at the doctors yet? Perhaps you just plain won't get a bfp on a poas. Some women never do, no matter what the brand. It's because they never metabolize hcg into their urine, but still have it in their system.
    I don't know if that's the case for you because your cycles are different, but it's a thought?

('Scuse me if you've already had bloods, I honestly can't remember. My brains all melty tonight *grin*).

Thanks
    Reviews
    LS;KRDGPHSTUJGAKFJDHGKBAJSLDFJ;DHNAFBH'ODSIFGAHKD; FJHGJKAT;?!!!!

See that body? That's me physically expressing the state my brain is in right now. See what you've done to me?! I literally feel like mashing my face in the keyboard in the hopes that intelligent and witty words come out and all I get is random gibberish that looks somewhat like a fat-@ssed ginger cat sat on my keyboard.

Why ginger you ask? I DON'T FREAKIN' KNOW! MY HEAD IS FULL OF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

I just can'na do it Cap'n. There is nothing but goo in there. Like those... Never mind. I know exactly what I'm thinking about but it won't come out in human words. Those lolly goo things you used to be able to get years ago back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I was a child, and candy could be 99% artificial colouring and 0% Low GI. Usually they were tubes of blue or green gooey stuff. Meant to look like snot or something toxic.

(Honestly, if someone knows of a way to coerce my brain into complying with my desire for normality I'd owe you one. Big time).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't talk to anyone about it apart from on BH. But that being said, DH let it slip to my sister that we're trying again so of course everyone in my family would know now. Or at least most of them. Heh.

It's unfortunate, I wanted it to be a suprise which is why I've kept it to myself. My best friend knows we're trying but she's the only one that I told lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone on my FB knows. Funny thing is, I do not know a single person on my FB IRL. I like my online friends better than my RL friends! Haha.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my DH humor, which I just had to share...

Dh... "are those tests not reusable?"

He has just discovered that you can't use them a second time, once they are done they are done. The look on his face was like telling a child Santa wasn't real.

Who wants to invent a reusable test? Can you imagine THAT?! I'd have a constant stick attached to me everytime I pee'd! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my friends just announced her new pregnancy and I am on the verge of tears. Why cant it be me?? Sorry guys just needed to vent.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollie1990 For This Useful Post:

MrsSparkle  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    One of my friends just announced her new pregnancy and I am on the verge of tears. Why cant it be me?? Sorry guys just needed to vent.
    Hugs Lollie... Sending you lots of baby dust. xxx