+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post

I was going to say something else but I can't remember.
    Baaa haaa this made me laugh that is so something I would say and do especially now while I'm on night shift......

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    8 dpo today, still early BUT I just decided to listen to the song that I walked down the aisle to and I have to restrain the tears. I am NOT an overly emotional person and don't normally get sooky easily.

Cue image of me stoically sucking back the blubbering so that DH doesn't ask what's wrong... I don't think he remembers what that song was because he was too busy looking at me at the time rofl. Is getting wimpy a sign? Rofl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Is getting wimpy a sign? Rofl!
    yes, that and angry emotions are ones i have experienced early preg. like i'm 2 people all at the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I got married on a beach. When I started walking towards him, he turned and ran! :what: We had actually planned it, and GOD is was so effing funny seeing everyone's reactions. He only ran like 80 metres away, then came back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies....have not posted for over week...sorry...so busy....don't have good news.....af arrived today.....was not due until Friday....so I only had a 27 day cycle! I thought my cycle was 31 days! I cannot believe it after all of the trying! My first was a surprise while on the pill so I am new to this ttc! Oh well over to April I go!

So can someone pls give me some recommendations for Internet ovulation cheap testers.......cheers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Oh Eko, I think getting wimpy is a sign of anything & everything! I get wimpy cos I'm getting AF or I'm ovulating, or I ate too much wheat or if I haven't been outside for fresh air for the day! Haha sorry I'm not much help on that one.

Jellytot - I'm very sorry to say I cheated! Yep I'm a big fat cheater and I tested just now. Sorry to let the team down. But ... ... ... It was a BFP!!! Not as dark as control line but can definitely see it. Trying to not get too excited until the weekend at least but AHhhhh. Having a 'what have we done' moment now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peasmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi446  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the bfp. Hope there are more to come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay peasmum!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Sashi, I have a temp drop at about 7dpo every month ... it can be a sign of implantation or just the way your cycle is. I try not to get excited since I expect it, temping for about four months now, but I still do! FX!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

Sashie  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Yay peasmum!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Sashi, I have a temp drop at about 7dpo every month ... it can be a sign of implantation or just the way your cycle is. I try not to get excited since I expect it, temping for about four months now, but I still do! FX!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    LOL....honestly I'm not actually overly excited more just curious and frustrated. I just figured it was my body doing some sort of funky thing and time will tell what it is. I have only been temping for 3 cycles so I'm still trying to get used to what my body does each month. If it goes back up in the next few days then I might start to get a little excited