+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaw20 View Post
    Just went a got the confirm brand HPT thinking I would try a new one but still a BFN! 22DPO, BFN, and no AF - WTF?!?!
    *hugs* maybe time to go to the docs and get a blind test to find out what's going on??

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I'm doing the same! 8 dpo and just about ready to rip my hair out with frustration.
    I really need to stop poasing. It's getting expensive. I have ics but for some reason I don't trust them even though they're supposed to be more sensitive. Bah. So annoying. I'm almost tempted yup give dh my stash until saturday when I'll be 14 dpo. Hrmmm... That might work lol.
    Sure is expensive ...! Although *evil laugh* I've just restocked my draw/s of shame with more frer, I think I have a problem. I have plenty of IC's but I don't trust them, well that is my excuse for buying more FRER. Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a positive OPK on the 3rd plus O pain. But this is only my 2nd month TTC. If AF doesn't show this week I guess I'll be off for a blood test! Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    +opk and o pain both suggest o is the next w few days don't they? not necessarily that exact day? that was my understanding anyway

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breez View Post
    Demeter your chart definatly looks like you have o'd on the Thursday not the Tuesday as you still had a positive opk on the Wednesday so its after that that you have o'd. Out of curiosity that time did you get your last positive opk??
    Also you only just started temping so this is your first chart (yes?) and because you started a few days into your cycle that looks like why you have a high coverline...for ff to pinpoint o you need to have 3 temps above the coverline. Are you taking your temp at around the same time everyday and before you get up?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Hi Breez thank you.

I had a pos opk on the tuesday and a positive opk on the wednesday but it was very negative by the Wednesday afternoon. The last positive was wednesday morning.

Yes, this is my first month temping. The first few days into it I was waking and temping at all different times, which is why the temps were higher. Later, just before ovulation the temps were lower and I was waking up at 5.30 everyday to temp. I just don't know

I have just changed my chart back to letting ff have the control - Bleh!

Here it is, it looks quite different now.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38ae6c

Thanks
    Last edited by Demeter21; 26-03-2012 at 16:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck MrsSparkle hope its your BFP month

AFM - I take my hat off to you ladies that have been TTC for a while! I am on my third cycle and seriously it's doing my head in!!!! My chart is completely different to my previous two charts this month have a nice curve but today at 6DPO massive nose dive I'm thinking AF might be coming WAY WAY early which is very concerning!!!!!!

My chart is down the bottom feel free to take a look, I have only temped this month I havent put a lot of other data in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Demeter, based on your CM and positive OPK, I'd say you ovulated on Tuesday. Temps are saying otherwise though. Confusing huh

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like a few of us are frustrated with our charts. Mine is in my signature also.
    Not much to do but wait. No symptoms for me. Although I did find lots of pregnancy charts on FF that got BFP 3 days before OV like me so I may be in with a small chance after all. I even found one that was 5 days before OV that was pregnant.

I was going to say something else but I can't remember.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! *grin*.

Bfn this arvo. Why did I do it? Not because I thought I'd get a bfp, but because... Actually I don't know why I did it. That's the sign of a true addict isn't it. Rofl.

I don't know what's going on. I feel quite tired most of the time but not the bone shattering exhaustion I had with DS.
    One good sign though, normally my skin has kicked up and I'm all spotty with awful pimples by now so close to af arriving. Chances are it's nothing, but it's something, right? Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! *grin*.

Bfn this arvo. Why did I do it? Not because I thought I'd get a bfp, but because... Actually I don't know why I did it. That's the sign of a true addict isn't it. Rofl.

I don't know what's going on. I feel quite tired most of the time but not the bone shattering exhaustion I had with DS.
    One good sign though, normally my skin has kicked up and I'm all spotty with awful pimples by now so close to af arriving. Chances are it's nothing, but it's something, right? Lol!
    How many dpo are you?