+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1702
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Grumpy – Hope you feel better today hun It's just plain awful when you don't know what your body is up to isn't it

Marga – That looks like an LH surge to me! An LH surge can last 6 hours or less... Or 3 days. It really depends on your own body. My last LH surge lasted less than 12 hours last week. Apparently the best thing to do if you're trying to pick how long your cycle lasts is to use an opk every hour. But if you have long LH surges that could be a bit difficult hahaha.

Lollie – How are you today? I hope that spotting was all you had. Seriously hoping for a bfp for you STAY AWAY AF!!! Bring on that FRER test

Tashi – Hi! Come and join the insanity. We have cookies. Good luck for this mornings testing

Jelly – Oooooh sorry to hear you're sick But the cramping is a good sign, here's hoping! Getting sick is also possibly a good thing, apparently our immune systems go down when we're in early pregnancy so perhaps that's why you're feeling crook?

Peanut – I think a glass of wine doesn't hurt, at least that's what my doctor told me. I generally stay away from alcohol when I'm ttc.

Boost – Woot on AF arriving! Now for her to kindly go away would be awesome rofl. The sooner she's gone the better, and the more bding you can do lol.

Suzi – Sorry to hear about the BFNs I know what you mean about getting BFN after BFN. It's like, every morning you think “Perhaps yesterday there just wasn't enough HPT. Perhaps today will be different”. You allow yourself a tiny sliver of hope and... Nope. Sucks doesn't it I'm feeling a little down in the dumps too, so we can be miserable together. Pity sisters! Hehehehe.

AFM, pretty sure I'm out this month. No particular reason if I'm honest, just not feeling it. Not feeling it enough that I actually allowed myself a beer and 2 G&Ts at a party last night *chuckle*.
    Still feeling tired but I'm putting that down to the fact that we had a bit of a late night last night. I did notice that my nipples look bigger and darker last night, but I'm just going to assume that that's because AF is due in a few days.
    We're at the pointy end of the month now ladies!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Boost  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashi and James View Post
    BFP in the house!!!!!!! I am going to ring my gp at 8:30am (thats when they open on sundays). I can not wait and hope to see some of you ladies around in the pregnancy area!! Good luck
    Woohoo!!!! Congrats
    Welcome to the POAS graduates!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella264 For This Useful Post:

Tashi and James  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yay tash! congratulations!

thanks eko. i dunno i just feel low and miserable. which is actually a pregnant symptom for me so maybe that's good?

so been looking at other charts on ff and have convinced myself that my chart really resembles a preggo one if u take the first o date ff gave me ( u know the one i insist is wrong lol). so that's all the justification i needed to waste a golden frer on a SECOND morning pee today...BFN what was i thinking??
    all good though cause it doesn't actually count being not fmu so im sure its wrong

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashi and James View Post
    BFP in the house!!!!!!! I am going to ring my gp at 8:30am (thats when they open on sundays). I can not wait and hope to see some of you ladies around in the pregnancy area!! Good luck
    Congratulations :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 dpo, bfn...

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tashi - Congrats

grumpy – Boo But hey, if your chart looks good and it wasn't FMU there's still a chance! Crossing everything for you

Peanut – 10 dpo is still early-ish... Although in saying that I'm only 7 dpo and have convinced myself that I should have a BFP working by now so I must not be utd! Hahahaha. BUT check this out for 10 dpo:

chart-hpt-dpo-10-111221.jpg

That tells me that 1 third of women who are utd at 10 dpo don't get any kind of positive at all! So you're still in with a chance, don't give up just yet .
    This chart is created based on women who've gotten false negatives rather than actual negatives (even though it says "Negative"), because they've gone on to list their positive pregnancy on a later dpo. So here's hoping you'd be one of those .
    Last edited by Eko; 25-03-2012 at 09:31.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Boost  (25-03-2012),MoonMoon  (25-03-2012),NZer  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

CD29 for me and AF hasn't shown yet...
    Been pretty teary the last two days though. The slightest thing has been setting me off and I'm not generally a moody kinda gurl.

hmm

Congrats to the lastest BFP Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats tashi on a bfp! That's great news! Boost, now that af has arrived it would be awesome if she kindly vacated so you can get on to the fun part of ttc and this time get a lovely bfp lollie, hears hoping you get a bfp tomorrow! Jelly, hope you feel better soon and fx that was plantation! peanut, 10dpo is still early days so don't give up hope yet! Eko, don't count yourself out just yet!! You might still get a lovely suprise at the end of the week grumpy, there is still a chance!! Try again in the morning with fmu, you never know fx for you! Afm, feeling terrible today, was so tired yesterday and spent the day organizing for my fil birthday party at our house last night. Exhausted today and on top of that i think Im coming down with a cold still getting a fair amount of creamy cm, not sure what the go is there?? Maybe because Im getting sick perhaps? Sorry if I've missed anyone, my brain is half asleep lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to breez For This Useful Post:

Boost  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuilelaith View Post
    Hey girls,

CD29 for me and AF hasn't shown yet...
    Been pretty teary the last two days though. The slightest thing has been setting me off and I'm not generally a moody kinda gurl.

hmm

Congrats to the lastest BFP Good luck!
    Time to poas me thinks!! Good luck hun, fx for you!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just a quick update. Still no af and will be testing tomorrow morning if she stays away today. That will make me 3 days late. I only have 1 frer left. So will have to make it count. I dont have any signs of pregnancy. So lets hope thats a good sign.